Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How to understand the "Quad" of Quad Quetzalcoatl? Both Hong Kong and mainland China translate it into "four", but I didn't find anything related to four no matter on the beast or the bey itself.
Hey i want to buy a new stadium, but not sure which one i should get, the beyblaade burst wide stadium, the epic rivals stadium or the competition stadium ( cant remeber the name if someone coukd answer that too haha)
(Feb. 02, 2017  6:43 AM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey i want to buy a new stadium, but not sure which one i should get, the beyblaade burst wide stadium, the epic rivals stadium or the competition stadium ( cant remeber the name if someone coukd answer that too haha)
For Beyblade burst to best stadium competitive wise is the b-09/b-33 standard stadium
What's the highest rpm a proto launcher can reach?
Is the black dragon gt and the legend blader set at least part of the top 10 rarest or most expensive beyblade merchandise?
(Feb. 02, 2017  12:58 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is the black dragon gt and the legend blader set at least part of the top 10 rarest or most expensive beyblade merchandise?

Most expensive yes, but there are some recolours that are so rare (exist in so few copies) that those two sets might not exactly fit in the top ten of the rarest items.
Does the teeth of driger burst feel a little loose when you combine it with Xtreme from obelisk Odin?
(Feb. 02, 2017  6:11 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: How to understand the "Quad" of Quad Quetzalcoatl? Both Hong Kong and mainland China translate it into "four", but I didn't find anything related to four no matter on the beast or the bey itself.

If anything they might as well call it beat quetzalcoatl. Fully resembles beat lynx in my eyes.

(Feb. 02, 2017  3:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Most expensive yes, but there are some recolours that are so rare (exist in so few copies) that those two sets might not exactly fit in the top ten of the rarest items.

Thx for answering. So they come under most expensive but I understand there are rarer beys like ocean wrath, thunder Pegasus, original spin dragoon out there.

P.s. New question: I got a used slash riger where the wheel is a bit old and used. Is there a way to make the wheel shine again like some sort of substance to bring back the shine it has originally. Like a coating or polish?
(Feb. 02, 2017  7:57 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: If anything they might as well call it beat quetzalcoatl. Fully resembles beat lynx in my eyes.

Thx for answering. So they come under most expensive but I understand there are rarer beys like ocean wrath, thunder Pegasus, original spin dragoon out there.

P.s. New question: I got a used slash riger where the wheel is a bit old and used. Is there a way to make the wheel shine again like some sort of substance to bring back the shine it has originally. Like a coating or polish?

Why did you even bother asking what the rarest plastics are if you were going to just ignore my answer and continue on about Thunder Pegasis and Ocean Wrath? Also seriously what is your obsession with those two? Black Dragoon GT set is very rare just not the rarest and has a large price attached usually. Also Ultimate Dragoon (or Spin Dragoon for hasbro) isn't anywhere near as rare as the other two.
(Feb. 02, 2017  9:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why did you even bother asking what the rarest plastics are if you were going to just ignore my answer and continue on about Thunder Pegasis and Ocean Wrath? Also seriously what is your obsession with those two? Black Dragoon GT set is very rare just not the rarest and has a large price attached usually. Also Ultimate Dragoon (or Spin Dragoon for hasbro) isn't anywhere near as rare as the other two.

Idk to me those 2 were always the ones that were difficult as heck to get. I really don't know many rarer than those 2. I ain't really got the whole recolours beyblade prices down maybe if we're talking those tournament beys then Yh those are rare as hell like the gold silver bronze blades. Btw I meant that spin dragoon from Takara the 1998 one. Apparently it's really rare there's one on yja for ¥198k but that's the only one I seen of it as of late.
is yielding equal to revolve, or is revolve better?
(Feb. 02, 2017  10:19 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Idk to me those 2 were always the ones that were difficult as heck to get. I really don't know many rarer than those 2. I ain't really got the whole recolours beyblade prices down maybe if we're talking those tournament beys then Yh those are rare as hell like the gold silver bronze blades. Btw I meant that spin dragoon from Takara the 1998 one. Apparently it's really rare there's one on yja for ¥198k but that's the only one I seen of it as of late.

Yes i'm aware the 1999 (yes 1999 not 1998) one. Just because it's on YJA for 198K yen doesn't mean that's a good price. In fact it's an utterly ridiculous price. I know that's been there for years and will never sell.
(Feb. 03, 2017  12:01 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is yielding equal to revolve, or is revolve better?

Experience with both tells me Revolve is better than Yielding.
So the hasbro horusood has a ridiculously stupid amount of paint that gets stuck on some beys when they battle, and i can't get it out. Anyone else have this problem, and how do you fix it?
Can Hasbro Burst Beys be used against TT Beys in Burst Tournaments? 

I think I know the answer, but I want to be sure, since the rules only say you can't mix brands in combos.
(Feb. 03, 2017  2:21 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So the hasbro horusood has a ridiculously stupid amount of paint that gets stuck on some beys when they battle, and i can't get it out. Anyone else have this problem, and how do you fix it?

Have you tried scratching it with your nail? If that doesn't work, a gentle wipe with a bit of nail polish remover (aka acetone) ought to take it right out. Just be careful and quick, as the acetone can melt the plastic and leave it an ugly milk white.

(Feb. 03, 2017  2:25 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Can Hasbro Burst Beys be used against TT Beys in Burst Tournaments? 

Yes, but you already knew that. Wink
(Feb. 03, 2017  2:25 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Can Hasbro Burst Beys be used against TT Beys in Burst Tournaments? 

I think I know the answer, but I want to be sure, since the rules only say you can't mix brands in combos.

I'm pretty sure that Hasbro Burst Beys can be used against TT beys in WBO tournaments(Unless there are special regulations)
The only part you can mix with Hasbro and TT beys is the disk, which is the part that is the same in both brands so it doesn't really matter Tongue_out
(Feb. 03, 2017  2:41 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Have you tried scratching it with your nail? If that doesn't work, a gentle wipe with a bit of nail polish remover (aka acetone) ought to take it right out. Just be careful and quick, as the acetone can melt the plastic and leave it an ugly milk white.

Yes, but you already knew that. ;)

Since u seem to know quite a bit bout the beyblade structures and stuff, would u happen to know what I should use to polish slash riger ms metal parts to make em a bit shiny again? My slash rigers parts seem kinda rustic and worn down. If anyone knows what I should do, feel free to answer. :)
(Feb. 03, 2017  2:44 AM)Mage Wrote: I'm pretty sure that Hasbro Burst Beys can be used against TT beys in WBO tournaments(Unless there are special regulations)
The only part you can mix with Hasbro and TT beys is the disk, which is the part that is the same in both brands so it doesn't really matter Tongue_out

Funny that you mention it. Hasbro's Heavy Disk is actually lighter than it's TT Counterpart. 
Why do D/SD work best on high tracks and WD on low tracks instead of the other way around?
(Feb. 03, 2017  2:46 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Since u seem to know quite a bit bout the beyblade structures and stuff, would u happen to know what I should use to polish slash riger ms metal parts to make em a bit shiny again? My slash rigers parts seem kinda rustic and worn down. If anyone knows what I should do, feel free to answer. :)

The primary metal parts of Beyblades are made of a die-cast zinc alloy that turns a dark gray when it oxidizes. To make them shine again, the oxidized outer layer of the metal has to be removed; the cheapest and easiest way to do that is by taking a fine grit sandpaper to all the metal part's surfaces and buffing it when done. To maintain the shine and prevent future oxidation, the metal would have to be polished and seldom if ever used.

(Feb. 03, 2017  3:06 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Why do D/SD work best on high tracks and WD on low tracks instead of the other way around?

Wider Defense-series Bottoms, such as WD, W2D, and EWD, tend to wobble sooner on Tracks above 145 than more narrow D-series Bottoms, such as D and SD. Conversely, wider D-series Bottoms offer better precession on lower Tracks where the Beyblade's center of mass is closer to the stadium because they can allow Stamina combinations to remain standing for slightly longer than more narrow Bottoms would.
[Image: RjMPlcM.jpg]
Can anyone identify this variation of Dragoon F?
(Feb. 03, 2017  5:05 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: [Image: RjMPlcM.jpg]
Can anyone identify this variation of Dragoon F?

Metal Masters?
(I put this here since my thought was definitely not random): What do you think will be in Random Booster 6? I counted I think 8 blades (Longinus, Inferit, Psychic, F2, B2, Zeus, Anubis & J2 (Depending on in there's any releases by April). I hope we get at last a polish or Magnum disk. TT used 11 beys in the last 3 packs. every blade will be used eventually. I wonder if they will put 1 or 2 unseen blades in this pack? I know I'll buy it but its good to imagine whats in it.
That's definitely not something anyone here could answer with anything but speculation, so it would definitely fit better in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic lol.