Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 09, 2017  11:17 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's $23 usd and the only reason I'm buying it is for Trans, V2 and Chaos
I think it's a great deal. Trans is definitely worth it anyway.

i bought one for the same price and another one for like $54 bucks. so great deal xD
(Jan. 09, 2017  11:17 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's $23 usd and the only reason I'm buying it is for Trans, V2 and Chaos

If you can still find one for that price let me know. They seem to have skyrocketed in price recently.
(Jan. 10, 2017  12:43 AM)Kevo Wrote: If you can still find one for that price let me know. They seem to have skyrocketed in price recently.

Okay
(Jan. 09, 2017  10:47 PM)Rakaon Wrote: Is it worth it to invest in Hasbro Beyblade Burst? It feels so strange because i'd also have to invest in Japanese Beyblades as well.

I honestly don't think so. Unhappy But I haven't had a chance to get the wave 2 stuff yet.
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I honestly don't think so. Unhappy But I haven't had a chance to get the wave 2 stuff yet.

From my end, Doomscizor is a bit of a nerf, so that may show some of it.
What is import vs hasbro? Are they the same, just import is before licensing in America?
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:58 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: What is import vs hasbro? Are they the same, just import is before licensing in America?

Hasbro is the toy company that supplies beyblades around the world except Japan and other neighbouring Asian countries
When people talk about importing Beyblades they talk about buying takara tony and sonokong which supply beyblades to Japan and other neighbouring countries people usually import these beyblades as they are the first ones released with Hasbro usually not releasing the same product until 1-2 years later depending where in the western world it is
(Jan. 10, 2017  4:03 AM)mj9 Wrote: Hasbro is the toy company that supplies beyblades around the world except Japan and other neighbouring Asian countries
When people talk about importing Beyblades they talk about buying takara tony and sonokong which supply beyblades to Japan and other neighbouring countries people usually import these beyblades as they are the first ones released with Hasbro usually not releasing the same product until 1-2 years later depending where in the western world it is
Thanks dude and do they make any changes when the come to the western world?
(Jan. 10, 2017  4:07 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: Thanks dude and do they make any changes when the come to the western world?

With the earlier series they didn't make any noticeable changes besides name changes with metal fight originally instead of releasing the 4d metal wheels they released a hollowed out fused one with metal fury ( but relased some 4ds later in hyperblades) and with burst they complete overhauled the teeth system and as such made Hasbro and the layers and drivers incompatible with each other's and made their beyblades with a softer plastic and as such made the majority of theirs inferiors compared to the three version
(Jan. 10, 2017  4:07 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: Thanks dude and do they make any changes when the come to the western world?

Hasbro makes many changes, unfortunately. Names are different, actually the whole naming system is much weirder and makes no sense; colours are completely different and the overall opinion is that the recolours look cheap; most materials are different; launchers are made cheaper too; stadiums are horrible; some parts are just not made, most being very competitive; etc.
(Jan. 10, 2017  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro makes many changes, unfortunately. Names are different, actually the whole naming system is much weirder and makes no sense; colours are completely different and the overall opinion is that the recolours look cheap; most materials are different; launchers are made cheaper too; stadiums are horrible; some parts are just not made, most being very competitive; etc.

Say If I went to a tournament, would an import be illegal?
(Jan. 10, 2017  4:24 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: Say If I went to a tournament, would an import be illegal?
Since an import is TT, Takara Tomy beys aren't illegal at all.
One last thing guys, with switching/swapping parts of beyblades. Is this allowed in tournaments or just done for fun.

Appreciate all the help/fast replies.
(Jan. 10, 2017  4:30 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: One last thing guys, with switching/swapping parts of beyblades. Is this allowed in tournaments or just done for fun.

Appreciate all the help/fast replies.
Yes, it is allowed. However, you aren't allowed to switch combos in a middle of a battle. You stay with the same combo in a battle until you go up against someone else. Also just providing another example: the Deck Format for the finals, here, you can only choose three combos for your deck and stay with this deck.

More information can be found in the Organizer's Guide as well.
For those who used Lost Longinus, Nine, Quarter and Hold, what may you say about them? because I didn't found much than some combos (L2 mostly) in the winning combination thread and a few comments
L2 and Hold seems to have some potential. About the rest of the parts I don't know.
Thanks, could you explain a little more? I asked to have an idea of that potential
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:04 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks, could you explain a little more? I asked to have an idea of that potential
As having experience with Hold, it seems to have some potential for Attack/Defense. As for L2, as from what I've heard, it has potential for good Smash Attack.
(Jan. 10, 2017  12:50 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: For those who used Lost Longinus, Nine, Quarter and Hold, what may you say about them? because I didn't found much than some combos (L2 mostly) in the winning combination thread and a few comments

Have you tried watching some of Leo Burst's battle videos on L2?
Yep, saw some, normally he uses combos with xtreme, sometimes with a good success rate and sometimes seems the opposite (in the ones I saw, I don't remember if I saw all of them) but that's only one combo Uncertain
There has been alternate stickers release for most Burst dual layer releases, right? Does anyone know if its possible to get these, and where? I'm specifically trying to get one of the R2 ones...
Are the teeth of beast behemoth long last?
(Jan. 10, 2017  5:18 PM)Aronno Wrote: Are the teeth of beast behemoth long last?

They should be. The only layer that has problems really is Valkiyre.
So the triangle hasbro stadium sucks, what is a good stadium to get that won't cost too much?