Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 02, 2017  3:07 AM)UltraBlader5687 Wrote: is it possible to put takara tomy beyblade stickers on a hasbro bey

No because the stickers are simply to small for the energy Layer........Just kidding of course you can lol
Is there a reason why Trans is bring used a lot in tournaments? I thought that due to its bulkyness it scraped a lot when in the flat mode, and in sharp mode it has mediocre stamina and can lose balance easily. Is it only being used solely for the unpredictability of the tip? Even if you changed the tip your opponent can see the tip when preparing to launch and change their shoot to counter.
(Jan. 02, 2017  5:43 AM)Mage Wrote: Is there a reason why Trans is bring used a lot in tournaments? I thought that due to its bulkyness it scraped a lot when in the flat mode, and in sharp mode it has mediocre stamina and can lose balance easily. Is it only being used solely for the unpredictability of the tip? Even if you changed the tip your opponent can see the tip when preparing to launch and change their shoot to counter.

It's being used because of its versatility. The opponent cannot see what tip you've changed to before each round unless you make it easy for your opponent to see that. This means they have to guess how to shoot their Beyblade each round, especially if you fake them out by putting your launcher into a bank during the countdown and then doing a straight shot at the very end since you're using sharp (and vice-versa with the flat mode going from straight to bank).

Particularly on Valkyrie, Trans can be deadly because sharp mode can be used to burst opponents like Deathscyther somewhat reliably (and the opponent cannot weak launch excessively to increase their chances of winning because they have to respect the decent Stamina of both the sharp and flat modes) and the flat mode can be used to do the same thing and to deal with other attack types (especially those on Xtreme that won't outlast it) well enough. Using Trans also lets you deal with combos that are aggressive but not so much in terms of movement like Valkyrie on Defense or Revolve.
I can imagine the amount of mental tension when trying to read the opponent XD
Thx 4 the info btw
New to competitive and can't seem to find answers yet. When referring to blades such as × Heavy Claw or Heavy defense what is meant by this?
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:07 PM)Destinysonata Wrote: New to competitive and can't seem to find answers yet.  When referring to blades such as × Heavy Claw or Heavy defense what is meant by this?
Welcome! No worries, soon you'll get the drift. We are referring to the parts of Burst beyblades, such as the Layer, Disk and Driver. For instance, Heavy is a well-known Disk to use for powerful customizations. Claw and Defense is a Driver, used for top-tier combos as well.
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:07 PM)Destinysonata Wrote: New to competitive and can't seem to find answers yet.  When referring to blades such as × Heavy Claw or Heavy defense what is meant by this?

X heavy claw could be Xcalibur Heavy Claw and a short form would be X.H.C

It refers to the combo part by part. For example; Victory Valkyrie Heavy Accel. Victory Valkyrie (V2) is the Layer; the top plastic part. Heavy is the Disk; it is made of metal and is the middle part of a Burst bey. Accel is the Driver; it is the bottom part of the Bey.
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:16 PM)Hato Wrote: It refers to the combo part by part. For example; Victory Valkyrie Heavy Accel. Victory Valkyrie (V2) is the Layer; the top plastic part. Heavy is the Disk; it is made of metal and is the middle part of a Burst bey. Accel is the Driver; it is the bottom part of the Bey.
So when I'm looking to make a blade how would I go about finding the different parts? For instance a heavy ring and a defense driver?
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:32 PM)Destinysonata Wrote: So when I'm looking to make a blade how would I go about finding the different parts? For instance a heavy ring and a defense driver?
You can go check out the Beyblade Wikia to see which parts go with which Bey. Heavy normally goes with Ragnaruk. Random booster Beys may come with Heavy. Defense would go with Kerbeus Central Defense. If you need help with searching those parts, you can always search them up in the Beyblade Wikia and it'll give you a list of Beys that have it. Hope this helps!
(Jan. 03, 2017  4:41 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: You can go check out the Beyblade Wikia to see which parts go with which Bey. Heavy normally goes with Ragnaruk. Random booster Beys may come with Heavy. Defense would go with Kerbeus Central Defense. If you need help with searching those parts, you can always search them up in the Beyblade Wikia and it'll give you a list of Beys that have it. Hope this helps!
Thanks! You guys have been really helpful. Is there a place to find the competitive gear to use I.e. launchers, stadiums etc
What do people mean when they say dual layers and single layers for Beyblade burst?
What are single layers and dual layers please someone give me an answer I'm new to beyblade.
(Jan. 03, 2017  10:45 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote: What do people mean when they say dual layers and single layers for Beyblade burst?
What are single layers and dual layers please someone give me an answer I'm new to beyblade.

Here you go http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)
Also the ones with adjectives in front of them are the Dual Layers and the ones with no adjectives are the Basic Layers
(Jan. 03, 2017  9:35 AM)Destinysonata Wrote: Thanks! You guys have been really helpful. Is there a place to find the competitive gear to use I.e. launchers, stadiums etc
Np. :) As for a place, please specify? To purchase them, you can check them out online, such as Ebay or Amazon. If you're talking about a list of competitive gear, here is a list that contains recommended gear for Burst.
Has the Hasbro version of B-23 come out yet? I'd like to buy one but can't seem to find one.
(Jan. 03, 2017  3:19 PM)heartofdestany Wrote: Has the Hasbro version of B-23 come out yet? I'd like to buy one but can't seem to find one.
It has been revealed to come out in a dual pack with Roktavor R2, but no one has found it yet.
What made odin heavy defense so powerful? It was just an odin energy layer, heavy forge disc and defense performance tip correct?
(Jan. 03, 2017  7:58 PM)Destinysonata Wrote: What made odin heavy defense so powerful? It was just an odin energy layer, heavy forge disc and defense performance tip correct?

Odin has no gaps, just ridges, that make other beys slip off it, making it very hard to burst, and it has a very wide centre of mass and gravity, making it hard to unbalance Smile
Looking around I've noticed none of the hasbro energy layers being used. Is there a reason for this? It looks like I have to order Valkyrie, death scythe from Japan?
Hey, my launcher just broke and it's been years since I bought one. I searched trough Ebay but I'm not sure if the ones I found are fake or not. I don't want some super expensive one since I break them every time lol. Can u guys recommend me some good launchers?
(Jan. 03, 2017  10:33 PM)Destinysonata Wrote: Looking around I've noticed none of the hasbro energy layers being used.  Is there a reason for this? It looks like I have to order Valkyrie, death scythe from Japan?
Well the Hasbro Valkyrie is still pretty tight but if you can definitely buy them from Japan
(Jan. 03, 2017  11:41 PM)Limetka Wrote: Hey, my launcher just broke and it's been years since I bought one. I searched trough Ebay but I'm not sure if the ones I found are fake or not.  I don't want some super expensive one since I break them every time lol. Can u guys recommend me some good launchers?
As for good launchers, I would say a string launcher. I can link you to many that are real, legit and reasonably priced through PM.
Is there a place to post random news?
(Jan. 04, 2017  4:52 AM)NinjaBeyMaster Wrote: Is there a place to post random news?

Here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...m-Thoughts
(Jan. 03, 2017  12:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Here you go http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)
Also the ones with adjectives in front of them are the Dual Layers and the ones with no adjectives are the Basic Layers

LightFurySmash is writing now
Thank you for helping me understand the difference between Dual layers and Basic layers.