Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 27, 2016  5:19 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2016  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, keep in mind that Bakuten Shoot Beyblade stadiums crack easily, actually. The configuration is not exactly the same, but it might make more sense to invest in a sturdier stadium that is also legal for them: the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Attack Type.
I definitely agree with this hah ! There is no doubt that you should get a Attack Type Stadium of Metal Fight Beyblade. You will see some in eBay but yeah they are costly for sure. Stadium also Comes in Sets Like BB-76 the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set or BB-107 the Big Bang Pegasus Set ! If you get the Sets you get other items too like the String Launcher,Grip and of course the Beyblade Mentioned !
So As Kai-V Said the best is to Invest in Legal Stadium i.e The Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Type Stadium !

If I don't really care about the 'legality' of the stadium considering I'm not using it for sponsored tournaments, but just me and some friends just having fun 'blading, would you still pick the Metal Fight Attack Type Stadium? Or one of the newer, bigger, Burst type stadiums? Is the Metal Fight one still sturdier? I mean, I'm going to be getting into Burst once it hits America, and I'll be playing mostly with those, and plastics. I probably won't play with MF, but I MAY eventually get some HMS. Are your recommendations still the same?
Hm, Bakuten Shoot Beystadiums are all about low walls with a varied array of exit lengths, so the Burst BeyStadium is just really the contrary of that hah. Your plastic Beyblades could really not fly out of the stadium as easily, and that does ruin the battle for that generation. However, it should indeed be sturdier than all Plastics and HMS stadiums.

You could still get some old stadium, but the cracks can end up disturbing play, even if you do not care about illegality.
(Sep. 28, 2016  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Bakuten Shoot Beystadiums are all about low walls with a varied array of exit lengths, so the Burst BeyStadium is just really the contrary of that hah. Your plastic Beyblades could really not fly out of the stadium as easily, and that does ruin the battle for that generation. However, it should indeed be sturdier than all Plastics and HMS stadiums.

You could still get some old stadium, but the cracks can end up disturbing play, even if you do not care about illegality.

I appreciate that Smile I'll probably end up with 2 or 3 different stadiums after all, but it's cool. I'm digging the burst stadiums and I'll need one soon for burst, but I'll have to buy a metal fight stadium for my plastics and hms for sure!
In this post Bey Brad mentions "all of the CoroCoro Beyblade inserts up until RBV3".

What are those inserts he's talking about? I get that RBV3 is Random Booster Volume 3, and so he's talking about insert published before that, but what exactly are the inserts?
(Sep. 29, 2016  12:47 AM)Voqics Wrote: In this post Bey Brad mentions "all of the CoroCoro Beyblade inserts up until RBV3".

What are those inserts he's talking about? I get that RBV3 is Random Booster Volume 3, and so he's talking about insert published before that, but what exactly are the inserts?

He's talking about Burst inserts that you can insert into your Beylogger I believe so.
Oh cool, thanks. I was actually planning to make my own but thats still pretty cool, I might pick up the book then.
(Sep. 29, 2016  12:54 AM)Voqics Wrote: Oh cool, thanks. I was actually planning to make my own but thats still pretty cool, I might pick up the book then.

Np! Smile And you should make one - just my opinion haha. And go ahead. c: It's a good choice!
I was just actually talking about the CoroCoro pages that cover Beyblade.
(Sep. 29, 2016  1:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was just actually talking about the CoroCoro pages that cover Beyblade.

Oh, my mistake. ;A;
Why did they change the art style for the old gen on rising. They look god awful
Are the teeths of holy horusood wear down easily because of sharpness?(like valkyrie)
And is holy horusood good for attack custom?
(Sep. 29, 2016  12:49 PM)Aronno Wrote: Are the teeths of holy horusood wear down easily because of sharpness?(like valkyrie)

Valkryie's teeth were sharper than H2's. I think H2's teeth are rounded, and do not have rapid wear as far as I know.
(Sep. 29, 2016  9:33 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: Why did they change the art style for the old gen on rising. They look god awful

It was Takao Aoki's decision on how the characters look.
(Sep. 29, 2016  1:03 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  12:49 PM)Aronno Wrote: Are the teeths of holy horusood wear down easily because of sharpness?(like valkyrie)

Valkryie's teeth were sharper than H2's. I think H2's teeth are rounded, and do not have rapid wear as far as I know.

Plus, all Layers from Xcalibur onward have a reinforced inner teeth ring, right? Has any Dual Layer even shown signs of wear on their teeth since that design change?
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  1:03 PM)Hato Wrote:

Plus, all Layers from Xcalibur onward have a reinforced inner teeth ring, right? Has any Dual Layer even shown signs of wear on their teeth since that design change?

I think only X2, where it's teeth were rounded, but that's expected, quite honestly.
Uh, would anyone wanna trade a Dragoon MS for a Dranzer MS?
I mean, would it be a good trade?
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:47 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Uh, would anyone wanna trade a Dragoon MS for a Dranzer MS?

Dragoon MS is typically worth a lot more than Dranzer MS, so it depends whether any of them is a recolour.
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:47 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Uh, would anyone wanna trade a Dragoon MS for a Dranzer MS?

Dragoon MS is typically worth a lot more than Dranzer MS, so it depends whether any of them is a recolour.

The normal blue version; Takara/Hasbro, not Sonokong.
I have a used one which comes with this sticker. [Image: Screenshot_2016_04_15_00_24_19.png]
So both normal Dranzer MS and Dragoon MS? Then the latter is definitely worth more and it would be a bad trade for the owner of the Dragoon MS.
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So both normal Dranzer MS and Dragoon MS? Then the latter is definitely worth more and it would be a bad trade for the owner of the Dragoon MS.

Even if it's a used one? I'm looking for another Dranzer MS, lol
I'd sell/trade my used Dragoon MS for a mint/near mint one; But again, this isn't the appropriate place to ask... Is there a "Bey Marketplace Random thoughts" thread for something like this?
(Sep. 29, 2016  4:01 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So both normal Dranzer MS and Dragoon MS? Then the latter is definitely worth more and it would be a bad trade for the owner of the Dragoon MS.

I'd sell/trade my used Dragoon MS for a mint/near mint one; But again, this isn't the appropriate place to ask... Is there a "Bey Marketplace Random thoughts" thread for something like this?

It would have to be quite used... Like dirty hah.

The Purchase Consultation topic could have that purpose, but since this is about HMS, you should use one of the stickied threads here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastics...Discussion
(Sep. 29, 2016  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  4:01 PM)Daman Wrote:

It would have to be quite used... Like dirty hah.

The Purchase Consultation topic could have that purpose, but since this is about HMS, you should use one of the stickied threads here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastics...Discussion

It's not dirty, haha! Just has some scratches on the AR, and a worn out RC Tongue_out

Cool, I guess I'll just post some pics there! Thanks, Kai-V!
I want to build a good attack combo.So which layer should i get?
Storm spriggan. Holy horusood
Obelisk odin
Dark deathscyther
(Sep. 29, 2016  8:10 PM)Aronno Wrote: I want to build a good attack combo.So which layer should i get?
Storm spriggan. Holy horusood
Obelisk odin
Dark deathscyther

For Attack, out of those four, definitely Obelisk Odin. The others are not even really aggressive, whereas Obelisk Odin is on the verge of being top-tier.
What makes O2 outclassed by other offense layers, and how are it's teeth?