Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Question about HMS Beyblades:

Was there a change made to the mould of
- Samurai Upper's Metal Frame
- CWD Defense Ring
- Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)?

Thanks
If you visit the HMS and plastics section then there's a dedicated HMS Q&A thread there where you'll get better responses.
Hey guys I've just joined and since I've only played with plastics as a kid I have a ton of questions. I apologise if the answers are already in the thread but since I have a mixture of what I'm assuming to be new questions as well as frequently asked questions I thought I'd bundle them together in order to save myself time searching. Anyways here goes:
  • I've bought 6 shogun steel beyblades from a local toy store are these beys compatible with zero G bey blades parts?
  • Following on from that are zero G launchers compatible with shogun steel beys?
  • Are metal fusion launchers or any other lauchers compatible with Shogun steel beys?
  • The shogun steel light launcher is different to the zero G launcher can I get a grip for the shogun steel launcher ? (I live in the UK if that helps)

That kind of concludes my Shogun steel questions. I've also got some questions about metal fusion/fury/masters:
  • Are metal beyblades still generally available? I know you can get like L drago,Pegasus etc on amazon but I'm looking to collect more than just the popular beys
  • Can you give me a quick summary of the different metal systems?

Finally, I have some burst questions:
  • Are Japanese launchers compatible with NA and Canadian burst?
  • Does anyone think if europe gets burst in 2017 that there will be more changes like the slopes and teeth situation causing incompatibility, I want to know before I invest in NA burst?
  • Have any other similar incompatibility changes occurred in previous generations?

Okay that's all for now, feel free to answer as many as you like or just point me to where the info is.
(Sep. 03, 2016  9:59 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Hey guys I've just joined and since I've only played with plastics as a kid I have a ton of questions. I apologise if the answers are already in the thread but since I have a mixture of what I'm assuming to be new questions as well as frequently asked questions I thought I'd bundle them together in order to save myself time searching. Anyways here goes:
  • I've bought 6 shogun steel beyblades from a local toy store are these beys compatible with zero G bey blades parts?
  • Following on from that are zero G launchers compatible with shogun steel beys?
  • Are metal fusion launchers or any other lauchers compatible with Shogun steel beys?
  • The shogun steel light launcher is different to the zero G launcher can I get a grip for the shogun steel launcher ? (I live in the UK if that helps)

That kind of concludes my Shogun steel questions. I've also got some questions about metal fusion/fury/masters:
  • Are metal beyblades still generally available? I know you can get like L drago,Pegasus etc on amazon but I'm looking to collect more than just the popular beys

Finally, I have some burst questions:
  • Does anyone think if europe gets burst in 2017 that there will be more changes like the slopes and teeth situation causing incompatibility, I want to know before I invest in NA burst?
  • Have any other similar incompatibility changes occurred in previous generations?

Okay that's all for now, feel free to answer as many as you like or just point me to where the info is.

Hi! Welcome to the WBO! Joyful_3

As for your questions:

Yes

Yes

As for the light launcher, which one are you implying to? The red light launcher?

They're not available in stores anymore. However, they are online, like Ebay or Amazon.

There are:

- Metal Fusion, Masters and Fury.

Fusion and Masters are quite the same, just new characters and a few new Beys.
    Fury on the other hand is introduced with Beys that have modes. For more info, check out our threads.

Yes, from what I have heard.

We don't know this yet. We'll need to wait until Burst gets released in Europe or when hopefully Hasbro changes their Burst beys.

Yes, for example, when Legends came out in NA, the metal wheels were more hollowed out. Regards to incompatibility changes from Hasbro, this is not new.

Hope I helped!
(Sep. 03, 2016  9:59 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Hey guys I've just joined and since I've only played with plastics as a kid I have a ton of questions. I apologise if the answers are already in the thread but since I have a mixture of what I'm assuming to be new questions as well as frequently asked questions I thought I'd bundle them together in order to save myself time searching. Anyways here goes:

1. Shogun Steel is Zero-G, so yes.
2. Yes, all metal series launchers work with every bey.
3. They are the same launchers, so yes.
4. Yes, but you would have to order it online. Make sure it doesn't say "Zero-G", as it most likely refers to the Zero G launchers which have different launcher grips.

(Sep. 03, 2016  9:59 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: That kind of concludes my Shogun steel questions. I've also got some questions about metal fusion/fury/masters:

1. As Brisky said, you will have to purchase them online.
2. All the 'metal systems' you are referring to are just 1 system, with different names with each series.

(Sep. 03, 2016  9:59 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Finally, I have some burst questions:

1. Yes. Also; Canada is apart of North America Wink
2. Hasbro will definitely release Beyblade in Europe, and I would see no reason to change the compatibility again, unless they wanted to make it better, which is unlikely. They most likely will be the exact same Beys we currently have in NA.
3. Yes. For Plastics, Sonokong's parts were slightly smaller, meaning they were incompatible with Hasbro and TT up until Sonokong's release of G-Revolution, where they were the same size.

Also; welcome to the WBO! Grin If you have anymore questions, please feel free to PM me Smile
Thanks for all the swift replies Smile is there any way to get the burst app for iOS in the UK?
(Sep. 03, 2016  10:56 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Thanks for all the swift replies Smile is there any way to get the burst app for iOS in the UK?

For Android, you could download the APK file. For iOS, you would probably have to use an account with Canada or United States as its region.
(Sep. 03, 2016  10:56 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Thanks for all the swift replies Smile is there any way to get the burst app for iOS in the UK?

Np. Smile
Does anyone know the cheapest shipping method(shipping to Canada)when using HLJ to buy a beystadium?
What are/is the best launchers in Burst?
I've done some testing with Dark Deathscyther (my brother's favorite) and with that i fund that the light launcher and long winder has the best results in terms of stamina. not sure if thats an efficient answer but those are the results that i got.
(Sep. 04, 2016  8:09 AM)Barreto Wrote: What are/is the best launchers in Burst?

As for launchers, I would recommend the long winder for stronger launch. I use a string launcher because I'm more used to it.

(Sep. 04, 2016  8:12 AM)NeptuneGT Wrote: I've done some testing with Dark Deathscyther (my brother's favorite) and with that i fund that the light launcher and long winder has the best results in terms of stamina. not sure if thats an efficient answer but those are the results that i got.

No, you're right haha. The long winder provides much better results for launching.
(Sep. 03, 2016  10:17 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Yes, for example, when Legends came out in NA, the metal wheels were more hollowed out. Regards to incompatibility changes from Hasbro, this is not new.

Hope I helped!

Wrong. That is a functional change but does not affect part compatibility. The only other instance of part incompatibility resulting from a company's mould changes is in plastics where Sonokong's Beys were smaller by a margins just big enough to prevent use with TT and Hasbro Beys.

(Sep. 04, 2016  9:07 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I would recommend the long winder for stronger launch. I use a string launcher because I'm more used to it.

This. Launcher effectiveness is about 30% launcher and 70% player familiarity. The long winder is objectively the best but, since string lunchers were objectively better in MFB, many players won't be as familiar with ripcords anymore.
Does anyone know the cheapest shipping method(shipping to Canada)when using HLJ to buy a beystadium?
I was thinking, why don't more people livestream events? I saw someone do it a couple weeks ago on facebook, but I think it would be cool to have them on twitch, so people like me who can't go to tournaments can watch them live.
(Sep. 04, 2016  12:40 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Does anyone know the cheapest shipping method(shipping to Canada)when using HLJ to buy a beystadium?

You should wait more than a few hours before reposting your question. HLJ tells you the shipping amount before you pay, right? So why don't you just go see for yourself?

cosmicstriker Wrote:I was thinking, why don't more people livestream events? I saw someone do it a couple weeks ago on facebook, but I think it would be cool to have them on twitch, so people like me who can't go to tournaments can watch them live.

I've tried to do this before, but if I am hosting the tournament I don't have time to also look after a livestream. Most of people there will be busy as well.
(Sep. 04, 2016  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [quote='{YT}EnderBlader' pid='1341578' dateline='1472989223']

You should wait more than a few hours before reposting your question. HLJ tells you the shipping amount before you pay, right? So why don't you just go see for yourself?

Sorry I didn't know that, my bad.
(Sep. 04, 2016  2:52 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I was thinking, why don't more people livestream events? I saw someone do it a couple weeks ago on facebook, but I think it would be cool to have them on twitch, so people like me who can't go to tournaments can watch them live.

That would be cool but as for livestreams, and like what Bey Brad said, people would mostly be busy but if there was one person there to specifically record a tournament live, that could be possible.

(Sep. 04, 2016  11:02 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2016  10:17 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Hope I helped!

Wrong. That is a functional change but does not affect part compatibility. The only other instance of part incompatibility resulting from a company's mould changes is in plastics where Sonokong's Beys were smaller by a margins just big enough to prevent use with TT and Hasbro Beys.

(Sep. 04, 2016  9:07 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I would recommend the long winder for stronger launch. I use a string launcher because I'm more used to it.

This. Launcher effectiveness is about 30% launcher and 70% player familiarity. The long winder is objectively the best but, since string lunchers were objectively better in MFB, many players won't be as familiar with ripcords anymore.

Thanks for clearing that up. Smile
Kinda surprised this wasnt asked, lol:
How do you guys clean your stadiums? Not removing scuff marks, but what cleaning materials do you use to clean the surface?
I don't know why I didn't ask, or why other people asked either, but this will help me too. I'm tired of the gunk getting on the drivers.
I usually use a dry, sometimes wet, microfiber towel to clean my stadiums. A wetwipe would probably work too, though.
(Sep. 04, 2016  5:07 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Kinda surprised this wasnt asked, lol:
How do you guys clean your stadiums? Not removing scuff marks, but what cleaning materials do you use to clean the surface?
After I remove the scuff marks I use a clorox wipe on the surface.
Anyone know how much a Black Dranzer MS goes for? It's my most sought after beyblade, but its crazy rare.
Re: cleaning stadiums, i've never tried it but I suspect a Magic Eraser would work about as well on a stadium as it does on everything else — which is, extremely well. However, it's a pretty abrasive product so it might ruin the stadium surface ...

If I'm at home I'll just use soap and a cloth, but at tournaments wet wipes are really convenient. Just need to keep dry towels on hand to dry the stadiums. (We'll probably be including this stuff in our upcoming renewed event guide. lol)
(Sep. 04, 2016  5:07 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Kinda surprised this wasnt asked, lol:

This reminds me; I have to clean my stadiums soon. xD All I use is a microfiber cloth, to remove dirt or dust.

My stadiums are pretty dirty tbh lmao.