Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 26, 2016  2:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  2:45 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Do HMS launcher only work for HMS blades or can they work for other plastics?

HMS only.

I found a hms string launcher is it real?
(Aug. 26, 2016  3:07 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  2:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  2:45 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Do HMS launcher only work for HMS blades or can they work for other plastics?

HMS only.

Yes. The blue one, correct?

And to answer @[AnimefanX]; the Galux bit chip was released in a bit chip collection set by TAKARA TOMY. Not sure the name, but it was officially released at one point. I am not sure if the SonoKong sets are the same, but I would assume so. Smile
(Aug. 26, 2016  3:07 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  3:07 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  2:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: HMS only.

Yeah, Is that the first ever String launcher?
The Galux bit sticker was released in packs of random bit chip stickers (+ blank chips) that Takara-Tomy sold.
(Aug. 26, 2016  3:09 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  3:07 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  3:07 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I found a hms string launcher is it real?

Yeah, Is that the first ever String launcher?

I think so, yes. But it is pretty different from the MFB (and Burst) string launcher, having to be rewinded after each launch.
how do you remove the prongs from a beyblade burst light launcher?
(Aug. 27, 2016  9:42 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how do you remove the prongs from a beyblade burst light launcher?

You have to take the screws out.
(Aug. 27, 2016  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2016  9:42 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how do you remove the prongs from a beyblade burst light launcher?

You have to take the screws out.
after i take the brace off, the prongs are stuck to the launcher, the middle shaft/gear.

also have the launchers since Yggdrasil gotten worse, every launcher seems to randomly jam, and then i have to move the prong around a little to un-jam it. the prongs don't seem to spin as much.

is the orange launcher the best, because every launcher since Yggdrasil has been not as good.
If a bey is hit out of a burst standard stadium and bursts against the wall of the cover before it hits the ground, is it an stadium out or a burst?
(Aug. 27, 2016  11:23 PM)NeptuneGT Wrote: If a bey is hit out of a burst standard stadium and bursts against the wall of the cover before it hits the ground, is it an stadium out or a burst?

It is a stadium out.
^ Disagree, because a Beyblade can normally return into play once it hits the cover. It's a Burst finish.
Thanks Brad and beyfather!
Hi uh I was just wondering what's the best one overall place to buy burst products because I use Amazon and eBay and the only downside is that prices are expensive and shipping is sometimes expensive.
(Aug. 28, 2016  12:53 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Use this
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...ight=Japan

I have but I want to know other people's opinions
Most of the people who would post here with valid opinions have already replied in that topic to share their feedback on those websites too.
(Aug. 28, 2016  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Most of the people who would post here with valid opinions have already replied in that topic to share their feedback on those websites too.

Oh ok I'll go to that thread.
Actually, has anyone ever found backpacks big enough to safely carry takara tomy stadiums around to places like conventions and gatherings? Or would it just destroy the stadium by the time you take it out?
has Amphilyon ever been released?

also what would be a good Amphilyon or Unicolyon substitute?
Though the heads would be facing the wrong way, I think Galzly's S-AR on Galman's AR would be the closest shape available to Amphilyon. The real thing was never released.
yea galzzly looks like it would work unfortunately it's alt color is pink and not teal

does anything look like amphilyon but a teal color for its alternate kinda like how you can

get a salmon pink galleon for a galux substitute(super rare though)

also anything that looks like Unicolyon?
(Aug. 28, 2016  9:01 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Actually, has anyone ever found backpacks big enough to safely carry takara tomy stadiums around to places like conventions and gatherings? Or would it just destroy the stadium by the time you take it out?

I've been using this thing that came with the red stadium, lol:

[Image: 12905058_1693889930876217_293430112_n.jp...MA%3D%3D.2]
I've had a lot of questions lately but I guess that's what this thread is for, anyway

what would be the tier list for each variant of Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel

excluding ms and msuv versions.
(Aug. 29, 2016  1:48 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: I've had a lot of questions lately but I guess that's what this thread is for, anyway

what would be the tier list for each variant of Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel

excluding ms and msuv versions.

I mean, it's hard to list the usefulness of the different variations of the Beys, but I'll just list the pros and cons. Dragoon S has a good blade base, Dragoon G and GT have good ARs for left spin smash attack, and Dragoon V2's BB may be good from what I've heard. Other than that, it is really one part or none for the Dragoon line. Dranzer S' BB is good for Zombies, but I would think there are better options, Dranzer V is a decent combo by itself, Dranzer V2 is also said to be a good stock combo, and Dranzer GT's AR is good for left upper attack. Driger S' AR is top tier for compacts and Defense from what I know (and WB4's BB), Driger V2 is a good stock combo, Driger G's AR is good for smash attack, and I think that's about it. The Driger line is pretty good, haha. Draciel's ARs are all useless, and the BB from Draciel S (or F (I am forgetting)) is good since it can hold 3 sets of metal balls. Other than that, the Fin Tectors from Draciel V2 are decent for attack, but they have high recoil. The Draciel line is disappointing, and probably the worst Saint Beast beyline (still my personal favourite Bey line though, haha).

TL;DR Driger has had top tier parts, Dranzer has had some good parts as well, Dragoon has it's shining Beys, and Draciel can just be burned in a fire.