Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 24, 2016  3:45 AM)pompadude Wrote: So I was getting back into Plastics and I needed a stadium so I bought a BB10 off of Ebay for about $15.

Within not even 3 matches the stadium already had tons of holes in it from the plastics hitting the walls of the stadium. Is the BB10 just meant to not be used with plastics at all or did I get a bootleg made from really cheap plastic?

Finding older stadiums from the Plastics Gen is getting harder

You got a BB-10 for $15? That sounds pretty unbelievable, since they cost upwards of $50. I would think its fake, but would you be able to post a picture of it?
The BeyStadium Attack Type from Metal Fight Beyblade is actually considerably sturdier than any Plastics or HMS stadium ever, so it is really abnormal that your stadium would get hurt from Plastic Beyblades, especially so quickly. As Hato mentioned, for that price, you may have bought a fake item.
Guess so, thanks so much! I'll have to get an official one soon then
Hm, I cannot remember a black fake. The most common is a blue one, I think. Do you still have the link to the seller or the item itself?
I remember a fake black Attack Type stadium showing up on eBay and being posted about here some time ago, so that's probably what happened here, unfortunately.
This is probably the one you're thinking of. The numbers-sold on these Rapidity items are depressing.
Those black stadiums appeared not too long ago. They have become abundant on eBay now. It really is unfortunate that many fall for the similarity of it to a BB-10 and purchase it. Personally I want to purchase one just to make an ice stadium haha
Did anybody order from Mail Order Japan recently? I won two Beyblades from the same seller and only one of the Beyblades have shipped to Mail Order Japan. It's taking ages to get an invoice, it's been two weeks! what was the longest you guys have waited to get your order?
Checked the general rulebook, and nothing was mentioned.

What stadiums are legal for Zero-G?
(Jul. 24, 2016  9:25 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Checked the general rulebook, and nothing was mentioned.

What stadiums are legal for Zero-G?

All of Takara-Tomy's Zero-G BeyStadiums are legal for WBO organized play.
I would like to add to the previous discussion that my Attack Type Stadium is a genuine Sonokong version and has also acquired massive holes from the extreme impact of certain plastic beys. Upper Dragon and Jumping Base seem like the worst offenders.
(Jul. 24, 2016  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It really depends, because it is worth more than the very common ones like Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS, but at the same time its price is not as high as Dragoon MS', which reaches at least one hundred dollars. It varies a lot, but thirty, fifty dollars?

Based on my experience there's no chance you could get it for $50. People seem willing to throw down ridiculous amounts for it. I doubt you could ever get it for below $70 - 80 tbh.
what the difference between G1, G2, G3, G4 tournaments?
(Jul. 24, 2016  10:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what the difference between G1, G2, G3, G4 tournaments?

Grade 1 is huge events held only once a year mostly, at World Hobby Fairs.
Grade 2 are apparently wbba.-certified tournaments, while Grade 3 are 'just' sponsored by the wbba. Grade 4 are the common wbba. store events all across Japan. They are organised simply by store clerks.

OkinawamTS gave a better explanation somewhere, but that is basically it.
Anyone knows if Xeno Xcalibur, Magnum or Impact are good? because my X2 arrived and if any part isn't useful I would prefer not to risk it for nothing
(Jul. 25, 2016  8:18 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Anyone knows if Xeno Xcalibur, Magnum or Impact are good? because my X2 arrived and if any part isn't useful I would prefer not to risk it for nothing

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Xeno-Xc...Discussion
will hasbro will release Amaterios, and Baldur?

Will TT do a beypoints campaign on october, november, and december, considering all the huge releases we're getting?
(Jul. 25, 2016  10:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will hasbro will release Amaterios, and Baldur?

Will TT do a beypoints campaign on october, november, and december, considering all the huge releases we're getting?

We can't know these things, and if we did, we would post about them Smile
(Jul. 25, 2016  10:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will hasbro will release Amaterios, and Baldur?

We have no idea about any of Hasbro's planned Beyblade Burst releases. We are only speculating that they will release Dual Layers exclusively because of all the promotional content we have seen so far, which only shows Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan.

TAKARA-TOMY does seem to hold multiplier campaigns at least every two months, so you should probably expect one during fall, yes.
how can I make a thread, I made one and can't make another one ??

does a Japanese beylogger work American like ??
I don't know if I can buy a Japanese beylogger and use it? , I live in north America.
Yes, you can use them anywhere. You just have to make an account on a Japanese website, which can be tricky. I recommend using Google Translate or watching the Beyblade Geeks tutorial about it on YouTube
is the holy horusood a good first burst beyblade to buy, the other thread doesn't exist no more so im postin it on this thread, whats a good burst beyblade to buy ,
(Jul. 25, 2016  8:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2016  8:18 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Anyone knows if Xeno Xcalibur, Magnum or Impact are good? because my X2 arrived and if any part isn't useful I would prefer not to risk it for nothing

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Xeno-Xc...Discussion

Thanks, I didn't remember you did that thread

And Magnum? or I should go for this?
I have not tested Magnum yet, but some people say that it is not really useful.