Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Whats a good first burst bey to buy for attack. A link would be great
(Apr. 27, 2016  9:31 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: Whats a good first burst bey to buy for attack. A link would be great

Xcalibur Force Xtreme is good for attack, having the rubber flat driver. Xcalibur and Xtreme are both good. Another Bey is Valkryie Wing Accel, having probably the best attack layer in the game, but the downside is that it wears down quickly. I would recommend Xcalibur because it has better teeth than Valkryie, having a lower wear time.

Do you have any other Burst/plan to get any others? XFX stock isn't as good as it could be by replacing Force, but if you don't really care about competitively good/what is good in general, it should be a fun bey.

I'll try and get you a link, and I'll PM you it Smile
(Apr. 27, 2016  10:15 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2016  9:31 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: Whats a good first burst bey to buy for attack. A link would be great

Xcalibur Force Xtreme is good for attack, having the rubber flat driver. Xcalibur and Xtreme are both good. Another Bey is Valkryie Wing Accel, having probably the best attack layer in the game, but the downside is that it wears down quickly. I would recommend Xcalibur because it has better teeth than Valkryie, having a lower wear time.

Do you have any other Burst/plan to get any others? XFX stock isn't as good as it could be by replacing Force, but if you don't really care about competitively good/what is good in general, it should be a fun bey.

I'll try and get you a link, and I'll PM you it Smile
Yeah seems good and thanks
When where there be a beyblade burst tournament in Dayton Ohio? I want one to happen.
(Apr. 28, 2016  2:52 AM)UltraGoat Wrote: When where there be a beyblade burst tournament in Dayton Ohio? I want one to happen.

All of our events are fan-run, so the only thing you guys need is to gather at least seven Bladers and get something going.
When will the Ripcord that comes with the Defence and stamina set be In a starter set?
(Apr. 28, 2016  12:30 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: When will the Ripcord that comes with the Defence and stamina set be In a starter set?

It is coming out May 21st, and here is the thread. Smile
What does the box of black dranzer by takara look like
(Apr. 28, 2016  7:59 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: What does the box of black dranzer by takara look like

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx2g4FevirU
does the EDS tip with the sharp part worn down have any use as an attack type or tornado staller or spin stealing bottom.
(Apr. 28, 2016  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  7:59 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: What does the box of black dranzer by takara look like

yo, watching this video made almost scream at the screen to not use dranzer f as the tip used to break easily. I remember i got like 5-6 of that when i played plastic series as it was my first bey. broke all the tips i relied more on dranzer S bottom rather than dranzer F. This was all over 10 years ago btw..
(Apr. 28, 2016  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

True thanks was wondering since i couldn't find just the starter set box
(Apr. 29, 2016  12:04 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: does the EDS tip with the sharp part worn down have any use as an attack type or tornado staller or spin stealing bottom.

Technically it is performance altering wear, making the bey illegal but, should it be accepted, my reccomendation is a low or BD145 combo with L-Drago Destroy. Very hard to knock out due to the combination of scraping and aggressive motion when hit, yet excellent life after death/near death for spin stealer use.
If you go low rather than BD145, make sure its rubber can hit the notches on most tips or it'll lose to tall tracks every time.
How much is a poseiden that's never been used but has some worn out stickers be worth? I feel like i got ripped off before for 120
Well, multiple things here. First, need some help identifying some beys, since I didn't keep a list of what I own. One is a Dranzer...others are L Dragos...but I'm unsure of the parts or version they are.

All the MFBs would have the parts they'd original come with straight out of the box. I just can't remember what the L Drago set was, and can't remeber a couple of the other beys' names...
Images aren't the best...just organising some stuff, and can't figure these ones out. XD

Which is the other thing, who do I contact to get my sales thread re-opened? Potentially, I may just make a new one, but thought I'd ask about the original before just making a new thread.
1) Dranzer is Dranzer Auto Chance Balancer
2) All the L Drago are Meteo L Drago variants from are this set:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...-Drago_Ver.

3) Yellow bey is called Divine Chimera TR145FB and it's a limited bey but not really rare.
4) Last one is Scythe Kronos T125EDS.

Just ask any staff member to unlock it for you.
Thanks for that! Had no idea what Divine/Scythe were called. XD

Also, who are the staff? I may be over looking something, but I have no idea how to find out who the mods are...
I went ahead and unlocked your thread for you, @[BeyFan]!

@[Xstarhero], you can get Faces from completing activities on the site, participating in real-world tournaments, or donating to the WBO. Check out the Faces thread to learn more: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Faces-Discussion
Thanks! It's almost midnight here...so I'll work on it tomorrow. XD

EDIT: I lied...and updated my sales thread...
So i haven't done much with Burst. What do I need to buy?
(May. 01, 2016  11:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So i haven't done much with Burst. What do I need to buy?

This thread should be helpful, but I'll give my input on what to buy after today's tournament;

Rising Ragnaruk is a must have, containing Gravity and Revolve. DeathScyther is the best for stamina, Neptune has more Defense than it, but a little less Stamina, being more of a hybrid. Wyvern is good Defense wise, but not sure if Neptune would be the better option or not. Valkryie is also good for Bursting DeathScyther. All of these are on Revolve (since it's great).
(May. 01, 2016  11:40 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 01, 2016  11:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So i haven't done much with Burst. What do I need to buy?

This thread should be helpful, but I'll give my input on what to buy after today's tournament;

Rising Ragnaruk is a must have, containing Gravity and Revolve. DeathScyther is the best for stamina, Neptune has more Defense than it, but a little less Stamina, being more of a hybrid. Wyvern is good Defense wise, but not sure if Neptune would be the better option or not. Valkryie is also good for Bursting DeathScyther. All of these are on Revolve (since it's great).

I totally didn't see that thread hah. Thanks for the input!!!
Fall 2016. There's literally a whole thread about it if you looked like 2 or 3 threads down from this one.