Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
What device are you using?

An LG Lucid 2.

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:37 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I had to take my launcher off of the beylogger for some reason before it would upload anything. And click the box on the right when it prompts you.

I dunno what it could be, my Beylogger was completely detached from my launcher when I tried to link it to my phone.

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:42 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Make sure that the plug is jammed all the way in there and start over. Maybe try different angles and such with the cord and port. Maybe your port is messed up? I dunno. Try some headphones and see if that is the problem. Other than that I really don't know

It's a completely new phone, in fact the Beylogger is the only thing that has been in the headphone port, but the phone definitely knows there is a headphone jack because it turns off the speaker sound and also gave me notice about music volume changes.
(Aug. 23, 2015  2:37 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  3:08 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Is it normal for launchers to get stuck on the burst grip? And if so, how can I remove the launcher?

I use the flat side of the winder to press against the clip, this way it doesn't dig into your fingers as badly. The more I use the clip, the easier it gets to unfasten.

(Aug. 23, 2015  1:42 AM)Alta Wrote: Could someone help me out with this? I can't surpass whatever this page is when I connect my Beylogger to my phone, I don't know what the 1 and 2 check mark boxes are for and no matter what combination of boxes I check it always pops up with some window that I can only assume is telling me something is wrong, because it won't let me surpass this page. In BBG's tutorial of the Beylogger they never came up with this page, and I can't read any of it, so any help would be appreciated.

Please excuse the low quality photo.

I had to take my launcher off of the beylogger for some reason before it would upload anything. And click the box on the right when it prompts you.

I have got this msg once because I have 2 beylogger connected to the same device. The 1 is the first beylogger connected and when you connecter à second beylogger you need to sélect the 2 (second check box) to be sure to not corruption the data after that each beylogger will be recognize to be different device.

I think your phone have already been connected with an other beylogger. Did you have 2?
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:55 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2015  2:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
What device are you using?

An LG Lucid 2.

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:37 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I had to take my launcher off of the beylogger for some reason before it would upload anything. And click the box on the right when it prompts you.

I dunno what it could be, my Beylogger was completely detached from my launcher when I tried to link it to my phone.

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:42 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Make sure that the plug is jammed all the way in there and start over. Maybe try different angles and such with the cord and port. Maybe your port is messed up? I dunno. Try some headphones and see if that is the problem. Other than that I really don't know

It's a completely new phone, in fact the Beylogger is the only thing that has been in the headphone port, but the phone definitely knows there is a headphone jack because it turns off the speaker sound and also gave me notice about music volume changes.

Your phone may not be supported. Mine isn't either, so I use my iPod Touch 5 and it works
(Aug. 23, 2015  2:30 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I have got this msg once because I have 2 beylogger connected to the same device. The 1 is the first beylogger connected and when you connecter à second beylogger you need to sélect the 2 (second check box) to be sure to not corruption the data after that each beylogger will be recognize to be different device.

I think your phone have already been connected with an other beylogger. Did you have 2?

I only have one Beylogger, and only one has ever been attached to this phone.

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:58 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Your phone may not be supported. Mine isn't either, so I use my iPod Touch 5 and it works

If it didn't support the application it likely wouldn't have let me download it in the first place, and it's a pretty recent model. I wish somebody could translate the page that I'm stuck on, that would allow me to understand it better.
how much would plastics of 2004-05 sell for???
i wanna sell some and i need guidance
(Aug. 24, 2015  2:10 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: how much would plastics of 2004-05 sell for???

Depends on which ones and whether or not they are fake.
(Aug. 24, 2015  2:10 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: how much would plastics of 2004-05 sell for???

Post pictures, would help.

Smile
(Aug. 24, 2015  12:01 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2015  2:30 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I have got this msg once because I have 2 beylogger connected to the same device. The 1 is the first beylogger connected and when you connecter à second beylogger you need to sélect the 2 (second check box) to be sure to not corruption the data after that each beylogger will be recognize to be different device.

I only have one Beylogger, and only one has ever been attached to this phone.

(Aug. 23, 2015  2:58 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Your phone may not be supported. Mine isn't either, so I use my iPod Touch 5 and it works

If it didn't support the application it likely wouldn't have let me download it in the first place, and it's a pretty recent model. I wish somebody could translate the page that I'm stuck on, that would allow me to understand it better.

it's not the app itself but the fonction with the earphone could be not supported by your device. that's makeit not supported as well.
If you're phone isn't on this list, don't expect it to work: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto#spList
Yes and YOU'RE WINNER!

It does suck that some devices are excluded, I still haven't used my account yet mainly because I cannot read it without Chrome.
I'm unable to find anything on Beywiki, does anyone happen to know the width of an L/R's string?
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:30 PM)LMAO Wrote: I'm unable to find anything on Beywiki, does anyone happen to know the width of an L/R's string?

Mine appears to be 2 milimetres wide, unless you are looking for a much more precise measurement.
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:30 PM)LMAO Wrote: I'm unable to find anything on Beywiki, does anyone happen to know the width of an L/R's string?

Mine appears to be 2 milimetres wide, unless you are looking for a much more precise measurement.

Just an approximate measurement should be fine, I'm just looking to find a replacement string for one of my old launchers.

Thanks!
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:46 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Just an approximate measurement should be fine, I'm just looking to find a replacement string for one of my old launchers.

Thanks!

Don't you have any beylauncher with string? if you go to a shop and you show them the string in the launcher they could give you the same

If I remember right strings of that kind come in certain sizes and fabric :/
(Aug. 25, 2015  5:26 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:46 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Mine appears to be 2 milimetres wide, unless you are looking for a much more precise measurement.

Thanks!

Don't you have any beylauncher with string? if you go to a shop and you show them the string in the launcher they could give you the same

If I remember right strings of that kind come in certain sizes and fabric Uncertain

I tried a few places already, they said they didn't have anything like it.

It's just Polyester string, about 1.7mm wide, so I'm looking for something like that.
where can i get individual takara tomy parts from at a fairly low price??

and im looking for someone who can give me an attack type stadium for a new burning firestrike and another used one i dont know of
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:33 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: where can i get individual takara tomy parts from at a fairly low price??

and im looking for someone who can give me an attack type stadium for a new burning firestrike and another used one i dont know of

Your best bet would be via some of our Members here. I remember that ~Stoney~ explicitly states in her selling topic's title that she is selling individual parts, but I cannot remember which generation they belong to. In any case, you should browse the first few pages of the Selling & Trading sub-forum of the Bey Marketplace forum.

I doubt anybody would exchange such a sought-after stadium as the BeyStadium Attack Type for two illegal stadiums.
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:33 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: where can i get individual takara tomy parts from at a fairly low price??

If you're looking for competitive parts, crick7 is the best for that.

If you're not looking for competitive parts, Buzztoyshop still has a lot left.
Any good UK Beyblade Metal Fight stores online?
(Aug. 26, 2015  7:03 PM)jttgaming Wrote: Any good UK Beyblade Metal Fight stores online?

Usually it's best to go on ebay UK as far as I know, there isn't too much asides ebay or Amazon.
can anybody send mee a pic of the original takara tomy bearing drive???
pm me by a link.
i wanna figure if mine is original

is it only available in a transleucent yellow ? or an opaque yellow is also original?
(Aug. 27, 2015  4:00 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: can anybody send mee a pic of the original takara tomy bearing drive???
pm me by a link.
i wanna figure if mine is original

is it only available in a transleucent yellow ? or an opaque yellow is also original?

Translucent yellow is from TAKARA TOMY, but the opaque is from Hasbro.

The one above is close to how the Hasbro one looks.

This is how the TAKARA TOMY one looks like; I think mine is actually lighter in colour and more translucent.

Also, if this is about your B : D, then I'm pretty sure it's counterfeit since it came from (what looks to be a very shiny Phantom) a fake Phantom Orion.
that tip design is so OP ... lol
(Aug. 28, 2015  2:01 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: so there is no difference in them??

There is...

Hasbro's is solid yellow, TAKARA TOMY's is tranlucent yellow.