Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does the BeyLogger (the one that comes with B-08) come with batteries? If not, what kind does it need?
(Aug. 21, 2015  1:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Does the BeyLogger (the one that comes with B-08) come with batteries? If not, what kind does it need?

No, it's does not. Unhappy

And it takes 2 AAA batteries, Smile
I have a dragoon ms and i have had it for [/php]a while everything is fine but the stickers fell off. Over time everything else is perfect so how could i print out stickers i understand i need the right kind of paper but where would i find the stickers to print online
(Aug. 21, 2015  2:52 PM)hasainayari Wrote: I have a dragoon ms and i have had it for [/php]a while everything is fine but the stickers fell off. Over time everything else is perfect so how could i print out stickers i understand i need the right kind of paper but where would i find the stickers to print online

Right on Beywiki, at your service :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...MS#Gallery
Quote:Plastic prongs on an MFB string launcher do not fit particularly well and get terrible performance.

Yeah, it was kinda okay for me, because I did not expect that much, but that's not the point. Just wanted to know if the new Burst prongs fit on any launcher (even if you cut of the plastic cover on the sides) Wink
Is this a decent combo for burst?
Spriggan
Oval
Fusion

Ds.
I would like to help you on that but unfortunatly I miss the Oval Disk to test it.
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:14 PM)Deathscyther Wrote: Is this a decent combo for burst?
Spriggan
Oval
Fusion

Ds.

Spriggan sucks staying in the middle (gets bursted too easy), Oval has no real use and Fusion really isn't great.
what is the best way to keep beys in well conditon over time i really want to have these beys when i grow up as the same condition as i have now or a little worse but not alot worse for me the point of having beys is just for the purpose of knowing you have them and in well conditon
(Aug. 21, 2015  10:27 PM)hasainayari Wrote: what is the best way to keep beys in well conditon over time i really want to have these beys when i grow up as the same condition as i have now or a little worse but not alot worse for me the point of having beys is just for the purpose of knowing you have them and in well conditon

Don't use them.
(Aug. 21, 2015  10:40 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  10:27 PM)hasainayari Wrote: what is the best way to keep beys in well conditon over time i really want to have these beys when i grow up as the same condition as i have now or a little worse but not alot worse for me the point of having beys is just for the purpose of knowing you have them and in well conditon

Don't use them.
I couldn't agree more. Haha well said! Eee
Keep them in cases like this. These fishing tackle boxes or whatever are great for parts and full beys.
(Aug. 21, 2015  11:22 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  10:40 PM)Hato Wrote:

Don't use them.
I couldn't agree more. Haha well said! Eee

I dont use them i would never use them
Can anyone know how to edit beyblade g revolution gba rom.
I was wbo a while back 5 years ago to be precise and i just remember you need something like photobucket to take a picture and post it in a forum could someone provide all of the steps to do it and thanks
Does anyone know if I can attach a BB101 Grip Extender to another BB101 Grip Extender already on a launcher i.e have 2 extenders on a 3 segment launcher?
Is it normal for launchers to get stuck on the burst grip? And if so, how can I remove the launcher?
(Aug. 22, 2015  2:01 AM)Kai Hiwatari 2 Wrote: Can anyone know how to edit beyblade g revolution gba rom.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=modifying+gba+roms

(Aug. 22, 2015  2:02 AM)hasainayari Wrote: I was wbo a while back 5 years ago to be precise and i just remember you need something like photobucket to take a picture and post it in a forum could someone provide all of the steps to do it and thanks

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...pid1165687

Next time for you've got questions regarding the WBO itself and not the Beyblade hobby, use the "Questions about the WBO" thread. And before you post your question, try entering a couple keywords into the Search bar, as it's likely your question's already been asked and answered several times before (like this time!). Wink

(Aug. 22, 2015  2:08 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Does anyone know if I can attach a BB101 Grip Extender to another BB101 Grip Extender already on a launcher i.e have 2 extenders on a 3 segment launcher?

I've never seen this done, but it should be possible. To be honest, though, this would amuse me to see, ha ha.

(Aug. 22, 2015  3:08 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Is it normal for launchers to get stuck on the burst grip? And if so, how can I remove the launcher?

To remove your launcher from your grip... (Click to View)

But seriously, the Burst launchers I've seen in person have been pretty tough to attach to and detach from the new grips. It takes a bit of force, so if you're not strong enough, try asking someone else to take it off for you. If that doesn't work either, I'd recommend disassembling the grip before trying some kind of a lubricant to loosen the connection.
(Aug. 21, 2015  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  2:52 PM)hasainayari Wrote: I have a dragoon ms and i have had it for [/php]a while everything is fine but the stickers fell off. Over time everything else is perfect so how could i print out stickers i understand i need the right kind of paper but where would i find the stickers to print online

Right on Beywiki, at your service :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...MS#Gallery

Yea thanks but how do you excatly print out the stickers because if you do you need to be very precise with scissors what kind of paper should i use? also i tried to the find the dranzer ms stickers on the wikia could not find them this is for the original dranzer ms not black?
Could someone help me out with this? I can't surpass whatever this page is when I connect my Beylogger to my phone, I don't know what the 1 and 2 check mark boxes are for and no matter what combination of boxes I check it always pops up with some window that I can only assume is telling me something is wrong, because it won't let me surpass this page. In BBG's tutorial of the Beylogger they never came up with this page, and I can't read any of it, so any help would be appreciated.

Please excuse the low quality photo.
You beylogger is not in standby mode, or not plugged in all the way
(Aug. 23, 2015  1:46 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: You beylogger is not in standby mode, or not plugged in all the way

It is on standby and it is plugged in all the way, I've tried all sorts of things and I'm not sure what this page is telling me and why I can't surpass it.
(Aug. 23, 2015  2:00 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2015  1:46 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: You beylogger is not in standby mode, or not plugged in all the way

It is on standby and it is plugged in all the way, I've tried all sorts of things and I'm not sure what this page is telling me and why I can't surpass it.

What device are you using?
(Aug. 22, 2015  3:08 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Is it normal for launchers to get stuck on the burst grip? And if so, how can I remove the launcher?

I use the flat side of the winder to press against the clip, this way it doesn't dig into your fingers as badly. The more I use the clip, the easier it gets to unfasten.

(Aug. 23, 2015  1:42 AM)Alta Wrote: Could someone help me out with this? I can't surpass whatever this page is when I connect my Beylogger to my phone, I don't know what the 1 and 2 check mark boxes are for and no matter what combination of boxes I check it always pops up with some window that I can only assume is telling me something is wrong, because it won't let me surpass this page. In BBG's tutorial of the Beylogger they never came up with this page, and I can't read any of it, so any help would be appreciated.

Please excuse the low quality photo.

I had to take my launcher off of the beylogger for some reason before it would upload anything. And click the box on the right when it prompts you.
I dunno. When I got that screen it was because mine wasn't plugged in all the way. You don't have to choose anything, I'm not sure exactly what it says, but It means that it can't fully read your beylogger. Make sure that the plug is jammed all the way in there and start over. Maybe try different angles and such with the cord and port. Maybe your port is messed up? I dunno. Try some headphones and see if that is the problem. Other than that I really don't know