Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 15, 2015  5:49 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Why are the little star stickers on the bottom of a Beyblade burst sticker sheet for?

To stick on your parts, especially underneath the Disk, to differentiate yours from your opponent's if both Beyblades burst and that you were using the same parts. So, you decide which colours you use, and in which order, so that you think they will be different from what your opponent has chosen to do with their parts.
Ah I see. Good thinking Takara. And on the disks what does the number of stars mean? I know one of my central a has 3 while the other has 1. What do they mean?
(Aug. 15, 2015  5:57 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Ah I see. Good thinking Takara. And on the disks what does the number of stars mean? I know one of my central a has 3 while the other has 1. What do they mean?

I believe it to be a way of making sure people don't mix up parts when there is a double burst.

Question: Is the rip-gauge launcher from Hasbro legal in tournaments?
I hate the rip gage. The handel is so small. I can't even fit my whole hand on it. Although I used to use it a lot. Then I broke the ripcord. And I would think so. The hasbro rev-ups are legal.
(Aug. 15, 2015  5:57 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Ah I see. Good thinking Takara. And on the disks what does the number of stars mean? I know one of my central a has 3 while the other has 1. What do they mean?

Wait, do you mean one of your Central Disks has a different number of stars on its underside than another one of your Central Disks? Or just a different Disk in general, such as Wing?
My two central disks have a dofferent star count. But so far that my only two discs
number of stars on the Disk is random and doesn't signify anything.
its just helped to find your own part if you know the number of star you got under... I have 2 Wing and one has 4 star and the other have 2.
That's really cool, actually. Thanks, guys!
Does anyone know why I. Got temperarily banned for like 3 minutes? Weird because I didn't do anything
It could be an error, I remember someone having the banned message but they weren't afterwards.
Ok thanks
Hey can we have a tournament in Temple Texas plz I'll host it
and it can be free i dont care i need some people to battle
You angered the beyblade gods because you lost a match. XD
(Aug. 16, 2015  5:53 AM)Soul The Gamer Wrote: Hey can we have a tournament in Temple Texas plz I'll host it

hey some one listen to me for once
Angry
And no it doesn't work quite like that. You have to charge admission as the money goes to keeping this site up. Just make a Texas thread asking people to come battle with you. There is a lot of work that goes into hosting a tournament. Pretty expensive too. Although I believe you got re-imbursed for most of it. If you just want some battles just pm who is ever on the map near you. Or ask your friends at school ( or co workers I don't know how old you are haha)

(Aug. 16, 2015  5:56 AM)Soul The Gamer Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2015  5:53 AM)Soul The Gamer Wrote: Hey can we have a tournament in Temple Texas plz I'll host it

hey some one listen to me for once
Angry

You don't always get an answer writhing five minutes. Don't be impatient or rude. Then you'll never get an answer.
One of my goals is to give you guys the resources to get new people interested in Beyblade so we can help you build your own local communities. That said, it will be a while until we have stuff like this in place.
ok thx
How are the parts from Spriggan Spread Fusion? No one talks about them so i'm assuming not that impressive? Spread specifically would be good to know about.
(Aug. 17, 2015  9:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: How are the parts from Spriggan Spread Fusion? No one talks about them so i'm assuming not that impressive? Spread specifically would be good to know about.

Spriggan: Good for attack
Spread: Good for stamina
Fusion: Mixed reception. A few players like its combination of movement to avoid attackers + some stamina to outspin them at the end. Does not seem very popular though.
Is Spriggan better than Valkyrie or is it about the same?
Valkyrie is better but it's teeth also wear out. Making it eventually pretty useless. So I guess it depends on how much money you want to spend. If you can only afford a couple beys. Probably Spriggan and Kerbeus are your best bet. I have launched those at least 1000 times each and they are still giving good fights
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but, I'll give it a go.

- 2 Questions

1. How much is this set worth NIB?

2. If I were to put up for sale on eBay, how much do you think it'll go for?

[Image: %24_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F]
I think it goes for at least 120 dollars.
How long do I need to wait for my battles to be uploaded onto the site? Sorry, I'm kind of impatient to see how many beypoints I earned in the event in new york...