Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Don't quote older messages dude. This one is from 2011.
how do you bey battle do you use a partner website because I see people thatb say they have battled other people i was on this forum 4 years ago for 3 years but i just gave up so ..

thank you for your help
We meet up and play! if there are no upcoming events in your region, consider hosting one yourself. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2015  10:49 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  4:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I bought a Ray Unicorno about 2 weeks ago, I barely used it... But it doesn't attack, so what should I do?

try banking shot it will sure boast attack of ray unicorn d125cs, but i don't prefer you to use this bey and this technique again heavy beyblade like twisted temo or diablo nemisis [they will just blow it away out of stadium], use sliding shot instead
Or he could just wear down the CS and expose the rubber more
(Aug. 11, 2015  8:37 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2015  10:49 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  4:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I bought a Ray Unicorno about 2 weeks ago, I barely used it... But it doesn't attack, so what should I do?

try banking shot it will sure boast attack of ray unicorn d125cs, but i don't prefer you to use this bey and this technique again heavy beyblade like twisted temo or diablo nemisis [they will just blow it away out of stadium], use sliding shot instead
Or he could just wear down the CS and expose the rubber more
As mentioned before, that post is literally some four years old. I'm sure that person's CS tip is worn by now.
Anyone know what those little star stickers are for that come with the Burst Beys? I can't read Japanese... Also is the logo sticker meant to go on the driver?
The star stickers are for the bottom of the disk. So you can mark yours differently than the people you are playing with, so that you don't mix then up. I am pretty sure the other stickers go directly on the driver. That's where I put them. Doesn't make much sense to put it on the layer when that may not necessarily be the driver that is always in thay layer, but I have seen people out it on the layer on youtube
I see. I believe those are optional, right? The instructions don't really tell you to apply them....
its usefull to find your parts in tournament when your bey burst
Yes, they're optional, but probably a good idea to use them!
is trading Basalt Horogium 145WD , R145WB and kerbecs ( clear wheel) for salamander reviser and 160 and RF and Metal face + Ray unicorno D125 ( with no cs ) good?
Reviser is good(possibly better than basalt) 160 can be pretty good, salamander and ray are both very outclassed, rf and metal face are good as long as the rf isn't too worn.

However basalt is pretty cool, so is r145. And all bladers Need wd. But it sounds like a pretty solid trade to me. I would try to get their Killerken too, if they have one
Does painting your shogun wheels make them illegal for tournaments. Because I painted my two shogun wheels and made a synchrome. It can still be beaten and doesn't appear to have been performance enhanced in any way I'm just wondering
(Aug. 12, 2015  9:25 AM)infinitycross Wrote: Does painting your shogun wheels make them illegal for tournaments. Because I painted my two shogun wheels and made a synchrome. It can still be beaten and doesn't appear to have been performance enhanced in any way I'm just wondering

It's fine I think as long as the performance isn't effected by the paint.
Anybody know what this error is? I'm pretty sure I entered my password correctly
enter your email instead of username
(Aug. 12, 2015  1:22 PM)loyd87 Wrote: enter your email instead of username

Thank you!!
Your welcome.
(Aug. 12, 2015  10:13 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  9:25 AM)infinitycross Wrote: Does painting your shogun wheels make them illegal for tournaments. Because I painted my two shogun wheels and made a synchrome. It can still be beaten and doesn't appear to have been performance enhanced in any way I'm just wondering

It's fine I think as long as the performance isn't effected by the paint.

I was going to ask if I could use stuff that accidentally got sharpie on them, but I guess my question is alreadyaanswered.
what if the string on your string launcher gets "out of whack" right under the handle. is it legal to put a minor amount of tape were the string is falling apart? it doesn't affect performance.
if you test in a takara tomy super control BeyStadium then does it have to be in a different threa? it and the BB-10 are close enough

Sion: I see no difference whatsoever in doing that. however somebody like kai-v or kei or any administrator should confirm me.
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:08 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: if you test in a takara tomy super control BeyStadium then does it have to be in a different threa? it and the BB-10 are close enough

Sion: I see no difference whatsoever in doing that. however somebody like kai-v or kei or any administrator should confirm me.

It should be fine to post in the same areas as usual, with that stadium. If it were the BeyStadium Balance Type though, even if it is also legal, it would not be be posted somewhere distinct.
How do you create a new thread? I know its the new topic button but for some reason it doesn't show on my phone does anyone know why its not showing on my phone?
(Aug. 13, 2015  7:16 AM)infinitycross Wrote: How do you create a new thread? I know its the new topic button but for some reason it doesn't show on my phone does anyone know why its not showing on my phone?

This site has a fairly old design, so it's possible it might not display properly on your phone.
Oh ok oh well ill wait till I'm back at my colledge computer