Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Only official launcher grips are legal and adding batteries is the only legal modification. No you cannot make your own. Painting should be considered legal so long as it doesn't affect use (that's the rule for beys atleast) but I really doubt that changing the surface texture significantly would be allowed.
Yeah you can't change the surface texture, you would have to get a takara grip rubber. Unless you are talking about burst, then you will just have to wait until they release rubber inserts for the pop off parts of the handle. That must be what they are going to do

Anyone?[Image: snkldk.png]
I was talking about Metal Fight (unless they happen to just fall out of the sky or a similar circumstance occurs, I may hold off on getting any Burst beys), but good to know for both.
MFB wheels are made of a secret Zinc alloy that is ever so slightly magnetic. I would expect Burst to be the same.
Yup. I guess it is. Beybrad confirmed it. Thanks bro
Does Burn Phoenix really suck?

Which spin is gravity perseus better in attack?

Also, is it worth that i traded an old broken improvised stadium + Nemesis clear wheel + Scorpio face bolt for a Phoenix clear wheel , spin track , MS? ( all are original except for the stadium)
Burm Phoenix is decent if you swap the tip for something like B but is still unlikely to ever be competetively viable. The MS tip is terrible though and will damage your stadium.
As for whether the trade was worth it, nothing involved was any good so *shrug*.
Yep. he was offering me ray unicorno D125MS or something . I admit that ray unicorno d125MS is better than burn phoenix thingy. but he said he will trade it tomorrow. And i was afraid that the stadium might break because its in a bad condition.

I find Basalt kerbecs GB145MS good :v
What ?

First, @[Dracomageat], B is an horrible bottom, and it have absolutely no competitive use. And by the way, MS can only damage your stadium if you pair it with M145.

@[PadrinoTheHorse], Ray Unicorno D125MS is even worst than Burn Phoenix 135MS.
OOOOH okay thanks. glad that i made the right choice
B is not a great tip, no, and I did state that its competetivity was poor but it will still vastly improve Burn Phoenix for casual play. You're wrong on MS though, a poor launch or landing after upper attack will do the same.

And yes, Ray Unicorno D125 MS is worse but only because the types don't match. Ray and Burn are both decent parts in their respective areas that happen to be light weight and outclassed now but Burn is for stamina and Ray for attack. MS is very much not an attack tip.
D125, however, has some competetive use, albeit probably very little nowadays, while 135 is bad on everything but Burn ___ 135 B, which is merely a for fun combo with no actual usage.
F230 gcf on a bb10 seems to actually accelerate after you launch it. That seems impossible, but it really looks like that is what is happening. Anybody know the physics behind this?
(Aug. 06, 2015  7:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: F230 gcf on a bb10 seems to actually accelerate after you launch it. That seems impossible, but it really looks like that is what is happening. Anybody know the physics behind this?

You would have to look at where it lands or where it starts accelerating, but first of all, do you mean that it moves faster around the stadium or that it seems to get more spin velocity ?
Moves faster. I think you just answered it for me right there. It must take spin from the wheel and turn it into power on the tip, because actually gaining spin velocity would be impossible
Oh, well definitely that downward transfer may be true, but the fact that the big ring of GCF catches onto the stadium floor is a huge part of why it would move around faster. This is why XF is faster but crazier than F, etc.
O yes, of course. I am dumb to have not realized that before. When it catches it gains friction and speed. I think there is something to that downward transfer idea though, and that's why it is so much more noticeable than when xf catches, for example
I wasn't sure where else to ask this, so I figured I would ask it here.

Would it be OK if I were to offer custom Beyblade paint jobs in exchange for cash and/or parts? If so, would you guys take the offer?
(Aug. 07, 2015  12:51 AM)Grimlai Wrote: I wasn't sure where else to ask this, so I figured I would ask it here.

Would it be OK if I were to offer custom Beyblade paint jobs in exchange for cash and/or parts? If so, would you guys take the offer?

I'm sure it would be alright as long as they Beyblades are real. Just follow the other Beyblade Marketplace rules and it should be fine.
Alright, thank you!

One thing I'd like to ask about that, though, is this; Is there a list of rules for the Beyblade Marketplace that I can look at? I would appreciate that if one existed.
(Aug. 07, 2015  2:32 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Alright, thank you!

One thing I'd like to ask about that, though, is this; Is there a list of rules for the Beyblade Marketplace that I can look at? I would appreciate that if one existed.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading

Check that link, and then read what it says above all of the other threads, the part where it says "There are 2 rules for selling on the WBO".
That's good to know! One question about that, though; I was thinking of painting the CUSTOMER's beyblade. Think of it this way; the customer sends me both the parts that he wants painted and the stuff for payment (labeled seperately, of course) and I would paint the stuff he wanted painted and send it back. The payment, I would keep for myself. I would probably also put pictures up of the finished product, with his consent. Is that OK?
(Aug. 07, 2015  2:05 PM)Grimlai Wrote: That's good to know! One question about that, though; I was thinking of painting the CUSTOMER's beyblade. Think of it this way; the customer sends me both the parts that he wants painted and the stuff for payment (labeled seperately, of course) and I would paint the stuff he wanted painted and send it back. The payment, I would keep for myself. I would probably also put pictures up of the finished product, with his consent. Is that OK?

I'm actually not too sure about that, maybe you could list it as a service like OkinawamTS did a few years back with Zero-G Beyblades, however he bought the Beyblades and then re-painted them, then the buyer would buy it off of him. I guess you could do the same thing (but the opposite way of course, where the seller sends you their Beyblade first), but you should post pictures of your previous paint jobs so others can see how good you are at painting. That should be OK, as long as you follow the other rules.

In all honesty though, I don't know how successful it would be due to the fact that the buyer will have to pay for shipping 2 times to get a Beyblade repainted plus your fees for painting the actual Beyblade. It might not be worth it for the buyer.
Anyone have a clue when Hasbro might be launching burst