Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 03, 2015  3:12 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: What should I buy. I have twenty dollars and I'm torn on what to buy. Also I can only buy on Amazon for this. I want beyblade burst but the only stuff on prime is the start dash set. For the rest of it I really don't want to wait a month and a half for it. So I figure I'll just catch up on zero g and complete my 4d set. I've narrowed it down to these choices.

Blitz Unicorno
Blood red thermal lacerta
Fusion Hades
Dark Night Dragoon
BBG-13 Syncrome set
ice blue burn Pheonix
Purple Earth Eagle
And Murcury Anubius Brave red ver.

Which one should I buy? Thanks guys

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread, but besides Dark Knight Dragooon which is the best choice in that list, all of the other items should only be bought for collection purposes based on your own tastes. If you want to buy competitively, then only Dark Knight Dragooon really makes sense.
(Aug. 03, 2015  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  3:12 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: What should I buy. I have twenty dollars and I'm torn on what to buy. Also I can only buy on Amazon for this. I want beyblade burst but the only stuff on prime is the start dash set. For the rest of it I really don't want to wait a month and a half for it. So I figure I'll just catch up on zero g and complete my 4d set. I've narrowed it down to these choices.

Blitz Unicorno
Blood red thermal lacerta
Fusion Hades
Dark Night Dragoon
BBG-13 Syncrome set
ice blue burn Pheonix
Purple Earth Eagle
And Murcury Anubius Brave red ver.

Which one should I buy? Thanks guys

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread, but besides Dark Knight Dragooon which is the best choice in that list, all of the other items should only be bought for collection purposes based on your own tastes. If you want to buy competitively, then only Dark Knight Dragooon really makes sense.

Shoot. I though there was a thread for that but didn't know what to search for. Haha. But thanks. I'm not really buying competitively because there isn't much competition for me but I think I'll get that and a random booster 9. Thanks for the help!
If you just want one item to have fun with, wouldn't getting two beys with the synchrome set make most sense?
Otherwise, probably avoid Zero-G unless you really want to get into it IMO, Mercury is probably the most exciting bey there but maybe that's just my tastes.

Also, Burn Phoenix will ruin stadia.
If there is a blitz unicorno on american amazon for under $20 then it's fake. And yeah, I would get dragoon. You might want to reconsider random booster 9 if you are going for hades. If you eventually want it, it would be cheaper to buy the whole booster 9 set on ebay for $30. Unless you get super lucky and pull it out of the first 2.
(Aug. 03, 2015  3:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: If there is a blitz unicorno on american amazon for under $20 then it's fake. And yeah, I would get dragoon. You might want to reconsider random booster 9 if you are going for hades. If you eventually want it, it would be cheaper to buy the whole booster 9 set on ebay for $30. Unless you get super lucky and pull it out of the first 2.

Unless it's blantantly fake in the title, I don't believe a seller is allowed to sell counterfeit merchandise on Amazon.
By fake I mean rapidity and they can and do. They don't say takara or anything but sometimes they use pics of takara beys
Is Burst will be release in USA?

I have a feeling it will not be approve in USA due to safety concerns.
(Aug. 03, 2015  3:26 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: If you just want one item to have fun with, wouldn't getting two beys with the synchrome set make most sense?
Otherwise, probably avoid Zero-G unless you really want to get into it IMO, Mercury is probably the most exciting bey there but maybe that's just my tastes.

Also, Burn Phoenix will ruin stadia.

Well no because I already have both Of the beys in the set. But they are hasbro. I don't really want it that much considering the only reason I want it is for the launcher which I can get for 8$ and Mercury Anubius Scrapes like carp but the metal wheel is a pretty good part. Although I think I've decided that I'm gonna buy golden Dark night dragoon. It's only a few extra dollars so it's looking good.

Also I doubt that I'll use the burn pheonix if I get one. I wouldn't want to chip the epic paint. Normally I don't care about chipping but this one looks so nice and doesn't have much competitive value so I'd just display the metal wheel and use the other parts.
I think it will be in 2016 by hasbro or is it 2017? Yeah they may nerf it a bit. Flying disks hitting little kids will definitely be a concern
(Aug. 03, 2015  3:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: If there is a blitz unicorno on american amazon for under $20 then it's fake. And yeah, I would get dragoon. You might want to reconsider random booster 9 if you are going for hades. If you eventually want it, it would be cheaper to buy the whole booster 9 set on ebay for $30. Unless you get super lucky and pull it out of the first 2.

Actually I could get hades for 18$ but that's not the real reason I want random booster nine. I'm going after the l-dragos. Although I didn't look into the blitz it probobly is fake.

(Aug. 03, 2015  5:49 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Is Burst will be release in USA?

I have a feeling it will not be approve in USA due to safety concerns.

I believe it's scheduled for 2017. I don't think hasbro will do anything to dramatic to the system. They might make the stadium larger and have more of a cover on it. I doubt they will have beyloggers because they don't want kids online or something. They could make the burst gimmick a little tougher to activate my making it five or six clicks rather than four. But I doubt they would cancle it alltogether.
same reason why BB-10 not release in USA. Stadium have to be a close system.
You can get the l dragos for $6 each on ebay fyi. But if you want hades and those that is $30 right there so you might as well buy the set if you want those 3. I just didn't want you to make the same mistake I did. I bought a couple boosters and then finally bought the set and got doubles of the crappy ones
(Aug. 03, 2015  6:08 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: You can get the l dragos for $6 each on ebay fyi. But if you want hades and those that is $30 right there so you might as well buy the set if you want those 3. I just didn't want you to make the same mistake I did. I bought a couple boosters and then finally bought the set and got doubles of the crappy ones

Yea. In all about the random in random boosters tho. Even the carpet ones have at least one good part. Could Lyra has an 85. That's probobly the worst bey in the set. But I normally take apart random beys for parts. I guess my point is I like to get random boosters randomly. I guess it's a little waste of money sometimes but if I have 5 or 10$ lying around after I buy something random boosters are always nice to get.
True. There definitely is a fun factor to it
From where do I buy the cheapest beystadium . A site is not a restriction. A set will also do.
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:54 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Also I doubt that I'll use the burn pheonix if I get one. I wouldn't want to chip the epic paint. Normally I don't care about chipping but this one looks so nice and doesn't have much competitive value so I'd just display the metal wheel and use the other parts.

It's the MS that's particularly a problem.
(Aug. 03, 2015  12:07 PM)rakshit1 Wrote: From where do I buy the cheapest beystadium . A site is not a restriction. A set will also do.
Toy stores in Japan and Hong Kong Or Amazon. I havnt looked at eBay but prices aren't I bad on Amazon. Defense and Balance zero g stadiums are 30-40$ and I got my proto nemisis bey ta machine for 35$ (price rose a little bit since then) Although stadiums such as Wide square and super attack, basically any of the first gen metal series stadiums are pretty pricey and I would but those either here or on eBay.

(Aug. 03, 2015  2:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:54 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Also I doubt that I'll use the burn pheonix if I get one. I wouldn't want to chip the epic paint. Normally I don't care about chipping but this one looks so nice and doesn't have much competitive value so I'd just display the metal wheel and use the other parts.

It's the MS that's particularly a problem.

Oh yea but this one is 105 F
Hey guys do you think this BB-10 stadium is real or fake?
(Aug. 03, 2015  3:15 PM)Sun Wrote: Hey guys do you think this BB-10 stadium is real or fake?

That is Real!
I actually bought that same exact one from that same exact posting. Haha. It's legit
I was on here 5 years ago but unlucky for me i got blocked 2 years ago for no reason i was a respected seller until someone made me look bad even though i sent the product with the tracking number
it was very emotional for me
I WAS JUST WONDERING CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET BACK ON MY FEET I WAS ON THE NUM 1 PAGE it was A TERRIBLE PART OF LIFE FOR ME
What do you sell? Stuff on ebay? Your own page? I'll buy stuff for cheap.
I was just wondering I have much rare beys but I was just wondering how much could I sell black dragoon ms and posiden for
Thank you for any help
(Aug. 04, 2015  3:08 PM)hasainayari Wrote: I was just wondering I have much rare beys but I was just wondering how much could I sell black dragoon ms and posiden for
Thank you for any help

The black Dragoon MS should go for about 500$ if it is nib, 200$ if it is mildly used, and less than 100$ if it is heavily used (if something is broken, you would get 50$ at the most).

Which Poseidon are you talking about? The MFB version of the Plastics version?

Edit: Don't quote me on this, I personally never seen a Black Dragoon MS, i am just basing the prices off of the Prize Gold Dragoon MS, and the Blue one.
All of my questions pertain to launcher grips;
Is it legal to paint your launcher grip? How about putting a material on it that makes it more grippy to the hand?
What kinds of launcher grips are legal?
Can we make our own launcher grips, so long as it doesn't interfere with the launcher itself?