Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Something I have been thinking about: So when you are battling, each person gets 50% of the stadium to launch on. Do you have to launch on the 50% of the stadium closest to you? Or can you launch on half of the stadium the other way? Can you sit closer to your opponent off to the side so you can sliding shoot across your area? Or do you have to be on exact opposite sides of the stadium? Basically, what I am saying is can I bounce my sliding shoot off the far wall as long as I stay in 50% of the stadium when launching?
There is no limit on where your Beyblade can land, just how much space you're allowed to take up in the stadium with your hands. That said, I dunno if there's official rulings on sitting at a different angle.
I am surprised this hasn't come up before. Where do most people aim their sliding shoots? Just right out in front of them to the middle/side? I have never been to a tournament and just wondering where I should practice my aim for tournaments
It is my understanding that, so long as both players are kneeling/sat down and neither breaks the distance from stadium restriction, there is no reason you can't position yourself wherever you like.
Obviously, they are entitled to have their hands where they want within their designated 50% of the stadium and this makes it a lot harder to determine where that 50% is but, so long as that can be ascertained and you are not interfering with their hand placement, it should be all good.
Officially, in the World Beyblade Organization rules, Bladers are supposed to sit adjacent to each other, so being positioned perpendicular to the other is not really allowed. Both Bladers are usually required to use the space closest to them in the stadium, but with the space the winder takes anyway and with the help of a polite request, you could surely be allowed to launch in the farther area.
Is trading an improvised stadium for an L/R worth it?
If the L/R launcher is from Takara or Sonokong, it's totally worth it.
(Jul. 28, 2015  12:46 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: If the L/R launcher is from Takara or Sonokong, it's totally worth it.

Actually, I thought it was mentioned a while back that the Sonokong one included with Gravity broke really easily. Not sure if I'm correct, though.
I don't know if Sonokong's Beylauncher L/Rs are any more or less prone to breaking than Takara-Tomy's, but the Mars Red Beylauncher L/R's gears slip more easily and its spring comes unwound more frequently due to the casings that house its internal workings having been molded slightly larger than the casings of the Beylauncher L/R that comes with Gravity Perseus.
They're really good when they work, but I find that all of them have serious issues. Seems like the string gets jammed in someone's L/R at almost every Toronto tournament.
I keep noticing that during battles with my Burst beys they seem to topple over and spin on their sides a lot. Is anyone else experiencing this?
there was a youtuber a few years ago.... He was black, I think he had dreads. he was very family audience friendly if i remember and was around 17 or 18 a few years ago. did battles and bey reviews. Does anyone remember his name? He was a cool guy but now i cant find him!
(Jul. 29, 2015  4:58 AM)daltont456 Wrote: there was a youtuber a few years ago.... He was black, I think he had dreads. he was very family audience friendly if i remember and was around 17 or 18 a few years ago. did battles and bey reviews. Does anyone remember his name? He was a cool guy but now i cant find him!
I've been in the whole beyblade youtube scene for years, but I think the person you might be referring to is BeyStrategist, AnimeBlader123, or k1mboslice1305.
Can anyone help me answer this D: i have no idea when coro coro comics are released

Coro comics are released in every month around what day?
a) Around the 1st
b) End of the month
c) The 15th around
d) The 7th around

Here is the original question if anyone understands Japanese.

[Image: aINuAZ4.png]
(Jul. 29, 2015  6:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Can anyone help me answer this D: i have no idea when coro coro comics are released

CoroCoro is always released in the 15th.
You would've found that if you googled it lol
And loyd87 already asked me that question recently.
Are we aloud to use Pre-HWS Beyblades in tournament play?
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:03 AM)Berzerker Wrote: Are we aloud to use Pre-HWS Beyblades in tournament play?

Definitely, Metal System Beyblades are legal in all Metal Fight Beyblade formats, but you would be strongly advised not to use them since they are not competitive enough anymore.
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:03 AM)Berzerker Wrote: Are we aloud to use Pre-HWS Beyblades in tournament play?

Definitely, Metal System Beyblades are legal in all Metal Fight Beyblade formats, but you would be strongly advised not to use them since they are not competitive enough anymore.

Adding on to Kai-V, they're not competitive in Standard format, however Libra and Pegasis are useful in Limited format.

Is there a list somewhere for the top competitive Beyblades in the game or something along the lines of that? I'd definitely like to try get some competitive Beyblades, but I have no clue what ones are good.

LMAO, what is Limited format?
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:14 AM)Berzerker Wrote:

Is there a list somewhere for the top competitive Beyblades in the game or something along the lines of that? I'd definitely like to try get some competitive Beyblades, but I have no clue what ones are good.

Read this whole thread to get an understanding of Limited format Smile

Limited Format

Also here are the links for Competitive combinations in Standard/Limited/Zero-G:

Standard Competitive Combos

Limited Competitive Combos

Zero-G Competitive Combos
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:14 AM)Berzerker Wrote:

Here is the tier list http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion

Also here is a list of what you need to be successful in standard http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...n-Standard
(Jul. 29, 2015  7:46 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2015  4:58 AM)daltont456 Wrote: there was a youtuber a few years ago.... He was black, I think he had dreads. he was very family audience friendly if i remember and was around 17 or 18 a few years ago. did battles and bey reviews. Does anyone remember his name? He was a cool guy but now i cant find him!
I've been in the whole beyblade youtube scene for years, but I think the person you might be referring to is BeyStrategist, AnimeBlader123, or k1mboslice1305.

I checked all three of these. I dont think any of them are him. Anyone else? I wanna say his name had something to do with Ray...Or Z... its been a while
(Jul. 29, 2015  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You would've found that if you googled it lol

LOL yeah i decided to that AFTER i posted, stupid me Chief - Sigh .... But thanks for the help guys!