Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 17, 2015  3:31 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2015  12:35 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I just pulled the trigger and bought b-02, b-03, b-04, b-08 and a grip from www.nippon-yasan.com $160 shipped in 3-4 days. I'll let you know how it goes
I actually preordered my stuff from that site. Seems to be the best option avaliable in terms of price and shipping speed.

When I looked at it for the start dash set it said 4580¥ then Google told me that it was 700$ or something. Please tell me google is wrong
Yeah, way wrong. All that stuff I got was like ¥19000. Just Google "yen to dollars"
(Jul. 17, 2015  5:18 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: When I looked at it for the start dash set it said 4580¥ then Google told me that it was 700$ or something. Please tell me google is wrong
That's about 400% wrong haha, the actual price in stores is 4,200Y (About 45 CAD $ or 38 USD $ i guess)
(Jul. 17, 2015  5:28 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2015  5:18 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: When I looked at it for the start dash set it said 4580¥ then Google told me that it was 700$ or something. Please tell me google is wrong
That's about 400% wrong haha, the actual price in stores is 4,200Y (About 45 CAD $ or 38 USD $ i guess)

Ok when using the word yen I got reasonable numbers. It took the ¥ as Chinese yuan.
I don't want to spend to much money so I think I'm gonna get a start dash set and a kerbeus starter.
I was browsing the website after making an account on TT's burst site, and stumbled across this... https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/play

Can anyone with a better handle on japanese than google translate help me out? Im curious as to the specifics. Seems like you spend points to play some game to win a special beyblade.
There's a whole thread on it, here's the link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ro-Assault
The Start Dash version of Valk isn't colored of stickered differently, right?
Guys just wonderin, this is a beyblade set of a friend of mine..
http://imgur.com/ywfGQhh ( link )
what can i get that is worth it for a diablo cygnus 145BS ?

you can mix the parts. because we'll be meeting up in our school with the parts not together. Ill just pick it part by part .
(Jul. 17, 2015  10:19 AM)weakmo50 Wrote: Guys just wonderin, this is a beyblade set of a friend of mine..
http://imgur.com/ywfGQhh ( link )
what can i get that is worth it for a diablo cygnus 145BS ?

you can mix the parts. because we'll be meeting up in our school with the parts not together. Ill just pick it part by part .

A few parts looks fake to me, but if you could list the bottoms it'd help since some of those look like customs.
Alrighty then :
He has CS ( Broken )
WB
JB
MS
D
WD
ES

Spin tracks:
R145
D125
T125 x2
AD145

idk the other parts.
R145 and AD145 are the best tracks there, with D125 reasonably close behind. DW and D are the best tips if the CS is broken but they're really common. WB is pretty decent but has no competetive use and JB is just interesting. Whatever you do, don't get MS.
(Jul. 17, 2015  9:57 AM)Neo Wrote: The Start Dash version of Valk isn't colored of stickered differently, right?

It definitely has different stickers. I don't know if the colour is any different though.
It is confirmed to still be blue by the packaging but may be a different blue or metallic or something.
(Jul. 17, 2015  5:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: R145 and AD145 are the best tracks there, with D125 reasonably close behind. DW and D are the best tips if the CS is broken but they're really common. WB is pretty decent but has no competetive use and JB is just interesting. Whatever you do, don't get MS.
Thanks. but what should i get as a metal wheel , clear wheel?

This is the link of his beys.
http://imgur.com/s8Wqnwf
Assuming everything is legit, Gravity Perseus Or Guardian Reviser are probably your best bets but Aquario is the best traditional clear wheel there.
Noob question: when you say something like MSF-L Genbull Dragooon SA165BWD, which wheel is on top?
(Jul. 19, 2015  5:05 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Noob question: when you say something like MSF-L Genbull Dragooon SA165BWD, which wheel is on top?

Dragooon is on top, the second chrome wheel mentioned is always the one on top.
Ok that's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks
I can't seem to find this anywhere. But can someone make a video on how to put on really small beyblade stickers perfectly. I know bang uses something that looks like a mechanical pencil. But can someone make a tutorial on exactly how? Thanks!
My Saramanda MSF is loose, the plastic part can lift from the metal face, does anyone else have this problem?
(Jul. 19, 2015  3:08 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I can't seem to find this anywhere. But can someone make a video on how to put on really small beyblade stickers perfectly. I know bang uses something that looks like a mechanical pencil. But can someone make a tutorial on exactly how? Thanks!
X-acto knives really work for me.
(Jul. 19, 2015  3:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: My Saramanda MSF is loose, the plastic part can lift from the metal face, does anyone else have this problem?

If it's the threaded plastic piece that's loose, the only way to make it tight again is to hammer the little metal fastener at the bottom of the Stone Face back into place. It's only so many battles before you have to do it again, however.
(Jul. 19, 2015  5:13 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2015  3:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: My Saramanda MSF is loose, the plastic part can lift from the metal face, does anyone else have this problem?

If it's the threaded plastic piece that's loose, the only way to make it tight again is to hammer the little metal fastener at the bottom of the Stone Face back into place. It's only so many battles before you have to do it again, however.

I was thinking that was it, but is it possible to hammer it further? The sad thing is that this problem was there even when Saramanda fresh out of the box which I received today, the face actually had a bad looking condition as the metal corroded more than the chrome wheel, the side of the plastic looked foggy and the side of the metal cap was scratched, perhaps I just got a bad MSF.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
It might be? But you also risk cracking the plastic part of the Metal Stone Face if you go too far.

It may be annoying to do over and over, but I'd rather gently tap the fastener back in place whenever it gets loose than risk breaking something.
I just hope this problem doesn't occur with my upcoming Goreim.

Ah well, I still have a genuine Saramanda which I'll probably display, Zankye had this problem I think?