Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hi, it's been a long while since I've been on this site. I've long since dropped Beyblade, however the other day I was actually explaining what Beyblade was to a few friends, and we all agreed that it actually sounded pretty fun, and I kinda felt the urge to play again. However, I got rid of all of my stuff a while back.

I'm not caught up at all with the newer Beyblades, so I need your help. I just want enough Beyblades to battle with and make a few customs with. My question is, if I were to only buy, let's say, 10 MFB Beyblades, what should I get? Any ideas would be great. Thank you in advance.
(Jun. 21, 2015  6:37 AM)Ink. Wrote: Hi, it's been a long while since I've been on this site. I've long since dropped Beyblade, however the other day I was actually explaining what Beyblade was to a few friends, and we all agreed that it actually sounded pretty fun, and I kinda felt the urge to play again. However, I got rid of all of my stuff a while back.

I'm not caught up at all with the newer Beyblades, so I need your help. I just want enough Beyblades to battle with and make a few customs with. My question is, if I were to only buy, let's say, 10 MFB Beyblades, what should I get? Any ideas would be great. Thank you in advance.

You're pretty similar to me, except the part where I actually kept most of my collections, lol
If you were to play beyblade again I suggest you should wait for 18th July, because Burst will be released and MFB will be the game in the past. But if you really wanted to play MFB, go for:

1. Beyblade ZG Defense DX set (now I don't know if this counts as 3 beyblades or one unit, since you can essentially make 3 powerful customs out of the box plus a good amount of bey tracks)
2. Beyblade ZG Attack DX set (reason's the same with Defense set, only a little bit weaker)
3. Galaxy Pegasis/Samurai Pegasis for their R2F bottom
4. Ultimate DX set of Meteo LDrago (includes most top-tier attack tracks in traditional MFB, a left launcher and RF, and most important of all the LRF bottom and the blue Meteo Ldrago for spin-stealing combo)
5. Dark Knight Dragooon (basically a staple for every ZG custom)
Is there going to be a tournament in Australia soon?
When is the world championship 2015 qualifiers in Australia?
Don't double post please. There is no "World Championship," at least not one anyone knows about currently, so there won't be any qualifiers, obviously. As for normal tournaments, they're completely user run, so you can check out an Australian tournament thread if one exists for your location.
I just found a super control stadium on Amazon for like $20 and I'm wondering if it is good like the standard type / balance stadium for battles. Also it doesn't have a flat bottom, it has a round bottom like the bb-10
(Jun. 21, 2015  11:28 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: I just found a super control stadium on Amazon for like $20 and I'm wondering if it is good like the standard type / balance stadium for battles. Also it doesn't have a flat bottom, it has a round bottom like the bb-10

Oh yes, I actually forgot that that stadium is legal. It would definitely be better than the BeyStadium Balance Type. However, you need to be sure that it is not fake.
Does anyone know dates to Australia tournaments.
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:53 AM)Gaming-Master Wrote: Does anyone know dates to Australia tournaments.

I'm sorry to say, but unfortunately there are no tournaments currently planned for Australia. Hasbro is done with Beyblade for the next few years, and our Australian members just kind of left along with everyone else. Hopefully the upcoming release of Beyblade Burst will pull in more Aussies and then you guys could get something going Smile
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:56 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:53 AM)Gaming-Master Wrote: Does anyone know dates to Australia tournaments.

I'm sorry to say, but unfortunately there are no tournaments currently planned for Australia. Hasbro is done with Beyblade for the next few years, and our Australian members just kind of left along with everyone else. Hopefully the upcoming release of Beyblade Burst will pull in more Aussies and then you guys could get something going Smile

Thanks for the info
(Jun. 22, 2015  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  11:28 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: I just found a super control stadium on Amazon for like $20 and I'm wondering if it is good like the standard type / balance stadium for battles. Also it doesn't have a flat bottom, it has a round bottom like the bb-10

Oh yes, I actually forgot that that stadium is legal. It would definitely be better than the BeyStadium Balance Type. However, you need to be sure that it is not fake.

Don't worry. It's real,because the original price was $50 and it came with the ball n stuff. thanks for the info. Im most likely going to get it :3
(Jun. 21, 2015  8:46 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  6:37 AM)Ink. Wrote: Hi, it's been a long while since I've been on this site. I've long since dropped Beyblade, however the other day I was actually explaining what Beyblade was to a few friends, and we all agreed that it actually sounded pretty fun, and I kinda felt the urge to play again. However, I got rid of all of my stuff a while back.

You're pretty similar to me, except the part where I actually kept most of my collections, lol
If you were to play beyblade again I suggest you should wait for 18th July, because Burst will be released and MFB will be the game in the past. But if you really wanted to play MFB, go for:

1. Beyblade ZG Defense DX set (now I don't know if this counts as 3 beyblades or one unit, since you can essentially make 3 powerful customs out of the box plus a good amount of bey tracks)
2. Beyblade ZG Attack DX set (reason's the same with Defense set, only a little bit weaker)
3. Galaxy Pegasis/Samurai Pegasis for their R2F bottom
4. Ultimate DX set of Meteo LDrago (includes most top-tier attack tracks in traditional MFB, a left launcher and RF, and most important of all the LRF bottom and the blue Meteo Ldrago for spin-stealing combo)
5. Dark Knight Dragooon (basically a staple for every ZG custom)

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm not interested at all in the new Beyblade series. MFB was so much fun though! Hopefully I can get these soon and have some fun with my friends.
I have a pegusas and a fang leon witch one is the better one I need help message me in pm
(Jun. 23, 2015  2:29 AM)uss johnston Wrote: I have a pegusas and a fang leon witch one is the better one I need help message me in pm

Which pegasus? I'm assuming you mean Big Bang Pegasis F:D, if so IMO Fang Leone 130W2D is better and would win in a battle. Fang is a decent metal wheel for attack, it used to be top-tier. I guess if there were no better options you could choose fang. W2D is good for Zero-G for anti-sway uses. Big Bang Pegasis' clear wheel is a great choice for stamina in Limited, it can be used competitively on Scythe.

Though, if you were playing in Limited Big Bang Pegasis might be the better buy. Because all of Fang Leone's parts would be useless.
[/font][/size]
Can any1 Plz tell me any links for Bey stadiums?? I went on many Sites But they were out of stock.I also Want to buy the following beyblades
1. Basalt Horogium Or Twisted tempo
2.Big bang Pegasus
3.Hades Or Hell Kerbecs
4.Phantom Orion
Thanks!
(Jun. 27, 2015  11:31 AM)Gaming-Master Wrote: how do you make a thread?

You click any topic and click 'New Topic' in the top right part of the screen. The only exclusion to this is you have to request a Your Creations moderator to post a topic in the Your Creations topic.

This type of question should belong in 'Questions about the WBO' because it's pertinent to the World Beyblade Organization.
I have a bs with a mold error, of where the the very to of the tip has a diagonal slant. I don't know how, but it came like this (it was with a mani 4 layer 3 pk). Does that slant make my bs illegal??
(Jun. 29, 2015  2:59 AM)Sion Wrote: I have a bs with a mold error, of where the the very to of the tip has a diagonal slant. I don't know how, but it came like this (it was with a mani 4 layer 3 pk). Does that slant make my bs illegal??

We would probably have to see a photograph of it to give you a definite answer. Perhaps that slant does not really come into play or something.
Well... i compared it to a normal bs, and the malfunctioned one has a tendency to go straight to the center, and it's harder to knock out, since a bs tip doesn't have that slant with slightly less stamina (i'd say about 10-15 second difference), I thought it would make the part illegal. However, it also came in the packaging with that slant, so i'm confused to weather it could be used in tournament play.

To give an idea of there the slant is, it is literally on the tip of the bey wouldn't say the direct contct point but on the tip area. it's more like the slanted area is a flat part while the rest is a normal circular shape.

If legal, i'll give it the nickname "S2", or slant sharp because of the oddity. Oddly enough, it doesn't jump like quake would.
Did burst come out yet?!!!! It's July 2nd!!!!!!
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:19 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Did burst come out yet?!!!! It's July 2nd!!!!!!
Beyblade burst is in fact released already (A pre release was held in Japanese events to get the beys early) but the actual date that beyblade burst comes out is july 17th, so you are not too late yet haha.
With the pre release where can I get them?
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: With the pre release where can I get them?
You can get them through Yahoo Japan Auctions, right now there probably is no other way, go to the thread in the bey market place section which explains how to use Japan auctions, it is quite complicated and expensive so i recommend waiting for the actual release date.

Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-u...n-Auctions
Ok thanks for the info. Smile