Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 08, 2015  10:07 PM)Lliu Wrote: Okay... I have an Omega Nemesis 85WD. I have only lost 3 times. 2 Sleepouts and a Stadium Out in all my battles... Alright, what do you guys think about it? I'm not overly pro at it, so anyone please give me your thoughts.

Also ,anyone now where I can get a Beypointer? All my battle have been friendly, but I'd like to compete soon.

What did you battle it against?
(Jun. 08, 2015  10:07 PM)Lliu Wrote: Okay... I have an Omega Nemesis 85WD. I have only lost 3 times. 2 Sleepouts and a Stadium Out in all my battles... Alright, what do you guys think about it? I'm not overly pro at it, so anyone please give me your thoughts.

Also ,anyone now where I can get a Beypointer? All my battle have been friendly, but I'd like to compete soon.
Not a very good Beyblade.
Get your hands on an RF or R2f and it will do some serious damage.
(Jun. 08, 2015  10:39 PM)Neo Wrote:

Not a very good Beyblade.
Get your hands on an RF or R2f and it will do some serious damage.
So, an Omega Nemesis 85R2F will be much better?
Yeah, Omega is more attack oriented than stamina.
(Jun. 08, 2015  10:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah, Omega is more attack oriented than stamina.

That said since Omega is ridiculously light and not agressive enough it isn't very good in attack either.
(Jun. 09, 2015  1:35 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  10:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah, Omega is more attack oriented than stamina.

That said since Omega is ridiculously light and not agressive enough it isn't very good in attack either.

That is untrue in the Limited format though.
What's a good energy ring for upper attacks and is heavy?
(Jun. 09, 2015  10:26 PM)Lliu Wrote: What's a good energy ring for upper attacks and is heavy?

Upper attack doesn't exist in MFB, but if you want a clear wheel that's thin and slopey then Pisces, it's good paired with Screw metal wheel.

A heavy clear wheel is the Cancer clear wheel as it's rounded and heavy.
Kerbecs and Unicorno II are fairly balanced and "spikey", although that's only the case with 3 sided metal wheels. Bull and Aquario are heavy and balanced, but they aren't jadgedy like Kerbecs or Unicorn. Clear Wheel choice depends all on the metal wheel being used.
(Jun. 09, 2015  11:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2015  10:26 PM)Lliu Wrote: What's a good energy ring for upper attacks and is heavy?

Upper attack doesn't exist in MFB, but if you want a clear wheel that's thin and slopey then Pisces, it's good paired with Screw metal wheel.

Orion is pretty good for that too.
(Jun. 10, 2015  5:24 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2015  11:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Orion is pretty good for that too.

Oh yeah, that and Horogium as well.
So, if we were to just use Horogium Diablo 85R2F, it could smash stuff?

So, if we were to just use Horogium Diablo 85R2F, it could smash stuff? What if we were to use a leone energy ring?

So, if we were to just use Horogium Diablo 85R2F, it could smash stuff? What if we were to use a leone energy ring?

Sorry, triple post?!

(Jun. 08, 2015  10:30 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

A few Ray Strikers, more Meteo L-Drago's, my own Sol Blaze Eclipse Edition (friend who didn't have one), countless numbers of Rock Orsos, Flame Libras, Earth Eagles, (all the common Hasbro ones because at school you only have around 4 beystadiums for, like, 90 people), a bunch of weird ones I didn't recognize from the booster packs, a Big Bang Pegasus Gold Edition, and that's just from this week's battles...
(Jun. 11, 2015  1:06 PM)Lliu Wrote: So, if we were to just use Horogium Diablo 85R2F, it could smash stuff?

Sorry, triple post?!

(Jun. 08, 2015  10:30 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

A few Ray Strikers, more Meteo L-Drago's, my own Sol Blaze Eclipse Edition (friend who didn't have one), countless numbers of Rock Orsos, Flame Libras, Earth Eagles, (all the common Hasbro ones because at school you only have around 4 beystadiums for, like, 90 people), a bunch of weird ones I didn't recognize from the booster packs, a Big Bang Pegasus Gold Edition, and that's just from this week's battles...

You're supposed to battle against top tier customs, fighting uncustomized beyblades are generally invalid results, Hasbro stadiums are notgreat for testing, use a BB-10 to test your custom.
Anyone know the difference between F Dranzer A-2 vs F Dranzer A-30 by SOK?
@[Sun], A-2 is actually Dranzer S, not Dranzer F. A-30 is Dranzer F though. To really know the difference, you should definitely read their respective Beywiki articles.
Is Gravity Perseus 85r2f any good? One of my friends said that I should try it.
(Jun. 12, 2015  1:14 PM)Lliu Wrote: Is Gravity Perseus 85r2f any good? One of my friends said that I should try it.

That should be asked in "Build Me A Combo #2", but to answer your question, I think that its decent against low beyblades but CH120, T125 and I think R145 are better tracks on Gravity Perseus.
Lliu: It's a good combo, but as Jinbee said, Gravity's overhang means tracks around 120-145 range is better for Gravity where it can hit any height.

And anyways, can anyone explain to me why weak launching helps against opposite-spin attack? Most of the opposite-spin Metal Wheels pack a carp-load of Smash so in my logic Weak Launching just makes you KO bait.
Hey i want to be a beyblade tournament organizer what will i do
(Jun. 14, 2015  2:43 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Lliu: It's a good combo, but as Jinbee said, Gravity's overhang means tracks around 120-145 range is better for Gravity where it can hit any height.

And anyways, can anyone explain to me why weak launching helps against opposite-spin attack? Most of the opposite-spin Metal Wheels pack a carp-load of Smash so in my logic Weak Launching just makes you KO bait.

Haha I actually do it, I pretend the reason why weak launching is so good is because it seemingly doesn't react as much and it's like an attack type is pushing a heavy object around that doesn't react as big, it doesn't make sense but it helps me sometimes.
I recently got bored and looked up beyblades and found these listings on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-JAPA...33a3dfa71b
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-JAPA...4d1ac38dec

Is Sol Blaze really worth this much now? How did it get this expensive.
(Jun. 14, 2015  2:48 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hey i want to be a beyblade tournament organizer what will i do

This could provide some assistance!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Advanced...ng-Judging
What are the most well-known/best Stamina combos, and what uses do they have?

I honestly dont know beyblade much, as i had just begun to get back into it.I dont have any parts either Unhappy

Is this a good combo, i been having it in my mind. Phantom Gemios GB145 ewd

ps: Sorry if i am breaking the rules or anything

EDIT: Phantom is in Stamina mode
(Jun. 14, 2015  4:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2015  2:48 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hey i want to be a beyblade tournament organizer what will i do

This could provide some assistance!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Advanced...ng-Judging

He cannot post there though, since it is part of the Organizers' Circle forum. This topic will be more helpful for him : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide

(Jun. 14, 2015  4:42 PM)Bashslash Wrote: What are the most well-known/best Stamina combos, and what uses do they have?

I honestly dont know beyblade much, as i had just begun to get back into it.I dont have any parts either Unhappy

Is this a good combo, i been having it in my mind. Phantom Gemios GB145 ewd

ps: Sorry if i am breaking the rules or anything

There are several great top-tier Stamina combinations, so many that I cannot really list them all by heart at the moment. You should check the Competitive Combos topics we have in the Beyblade Customizations forum. The only use these Beyblades have is usually to outlast Defense customizations.

That combination is not so bad, definitely. The Track could be improved though. To get advice on that, you should post in the "Build me a combo!" thread.