Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I live draciel tho so i still kinda want it to look like draciel haha o wel not like ive git any one to pair my classic beys against any way haha
Guys im buying a set of beyblade (2nd Hand ) for $33.64 Seems Legit and original . This set includes:

Aries 145D
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
L Drago Destroy F : S
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Samurai Ifraid W145CF > All are complete no missing parts
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2f

Not only that Also :
Launcher grip & Metal Assist
Metal Face 1 Heavy and Heather( i think )
BeyDeck Case
1 Left Ripcord and 1 Left String Launcher
1 Right String Launcher

Which is in Philippines Where i live its PHP 1500.00

Is it Worth it ? Or am i going to find another set ?
(Apr. 01, 2015  7:22 AM)weakmo50 Wrote: Guys im buying a set of beyblade (2nd Hand ) for $33.64 Seems Legit and original . This set includes:

(laundry list)

Which is in Philippines Where i live its PHP 1500.00

Is it Worth it ? Or am i going to find another set ?

There is a thread for this:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...tation-MFB
Yeah Thanks :v i thought it would fit in here :v
Not sure if this belongs here or the Questions About the WBO thread. I'm putting it here since it's hobby related.

For Zero G format, are all of the stadiums legal or just the attack type?

Edit: What about the BB-46 stadium? I can't find any info on that in the rules.
(Apr. 02, 2015  12:35 AM)Wizard Wrote: Not sure if this belongs here or the Questions About the WBO thread. I'm putting it here since it's hobby related.

For Zero G format, are all of the stadiums legal or just the attack type?

Edit: What about the BB-46 stadium? I can't find any info on that in the rules.

In Zero-G, all but the two Hasbro Shogun Steel-swaying stadiums.

BB-46 is legal in Limited and Standard.
Yes, all Zero-G Stadiums are legal in the Zero-G format, and the BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type is indeed mentionned in the Rulebook :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
(Apr. 02, 2015  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: and the BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type is indeed mentionned in the Rulebook :

Is it maybe the balance or stamina type? Because the listing on Beywiki just has it as "standard"

Edit: I'm stupid. It's balance and stamina, thanks.
Hay guys quick question does a magna core spin gear help in a battle at all??
(Apr. 03, 2015  11:24 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys quick question does a magna core spin gear help in a battle at all??

I do not believe that spin gears, in general, are any good. I own a few spin gear Beyblades myself (a Draciel, although I'm not sure which one it is, and a Dranzer G) and they're neat to play around with but they have little-to-no competitive use.
Hello,

I just jumped on the wagon now, and their are no Beyblades in stores. Did I just miss it and Beyblades are being phased out or are they coming out with new product besides the metal warriors and wheels?

Thank you.
You just missed it, hah. They had Beyblade Legends they might still have them in some places, but Takara has stopped production and Beyblade Shogun Steel has kind of ended from Hasbro.
(Apr. 05, 2015  4:30 AM)Echizen Wrote: You just missed it, hah. They had Beyblade Legends they might still have them in some places, but Takara has stopped production and Beyblade Shogun Steel has kind of ended from Hasbro.

Thought so... Lame... How long ago did it end?
(Apr. 05, 2015  4:48 AM)PurplePhoenix Wrote: Thought so... Lame... How long ago did it end?

In the US, within the last year or so; but you don't have to feel left out, the purpose of this forum is to keep the hobby alive. Are you sure they're not selling them in the stores anymore?
(Apr. 05, 2015  4:53 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  4:48 AM)PurplePhoenix Wrote: Thought so... Lame... How long ago did it end?

In the US, within the last year or so; but you don't have to feel left out, the purpose of this forum is to keep the hobby alive. Are you sure they're not selling them in the stores anymore?

I live in Canada, and all Wallmart, Target, Toys R us, London Drugs, family owened toys stores and hobby stores do not have any. I noticed Wallmart and Toys R us carrying them a year ago, back when I never payed attention to them just noticed them. Now that I'm actually looking for them I have not seen one... ;(

Yeah, I just recently started watching the original series again. Tongue_out

Thanks' for your quick response. Smile
(Apr. 05, 2015  5:16 AM)PurplePhoenix Wrote: I live in Canada, and all Wallmart, Target, Toys R us, London Drugs, family owened toys stores and hobby stores do not have any. I noticed Wallmart and Toys R us carrying them a year ago, back when I never payed attention to them just noticed them. Now that I'm actually looking for them I have not seen one... ;(

Yeah, I just recently started watching the original series again. Tongue_out

Thanks' for your quick response. Smile

Ah, I totally get your problem. I picked up a bunch of releases during the first year or so after the series returned but put down the hobby for a few years. I suggest looking on Ebay and Amazon, I've been finding some pretty good deals on there.
Dont worry a new reboot should be comming soon tho shouldnt it??
(Apr. 05, 2015  10:37 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Dont worry a new reboot should be comming soon tho shouldnt it??

Eventually, but not yet. We don't know when, that's the thing, but it's definitely at least a few years away. The team behind Beyblade is working on the Gatchaman reboot which is slated for 2017, it definitely won't be until after that. But in the end, we don't know.
According to Zankye though, there will definitely be something new for Beyblade in maximum two years.
(Apr. 05, 2015  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: According to Zankye though, there will definitely be something new for Beyblade in maximum two years.

But how would Zankye have that kind of information? I'm not doubting him, but he is just a kid.
(Apr. 05, 2015  6:42 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: According to Zankye though, there will definitely be something new for Beyblade in maximum two years.

But how would Zankye have that kind of information? I'm not doubting him, but he is just a kid.

From what I understand, his father manages his various accounts and has a direct contact with some "big people" in business (presumably Hasbro/Nelvana) who gives them information. This was how they were able to know about Legends ahead of time among other things.
(Apr. 05, 2015  6:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  6:42 PM)Wizard Wrote:

From what I understand, his father manages his various accounts and has a direct contact with some "big people" in business (presumably Hasbro/Nelvana) who gives them information. This was how they were able to know about Legends ahead of time among other things.

Ah, I see. This is just pure speculation then, but if what he says is correct it is most likely something coming from Hasbro. It only makes sense that they would want to do something new given the popularity that the brand gets over here.

Edit: @[Kai-V] Could you move these last couple of posts and a copy of your post over to the Hasbro thread?
We already discussed this in the Hasbro topic though, so no real need for doubles.
Could I please get a few appraisals for this lot of used Beyblades and launchers, or maybe just price estimates for some of the more valuable items?

http://imgur.com/a/A6x6Z

Beyblades from top-left to bottom-right: (Click to View)

If this request would be better posted elsewhere, I'd appreciate being told where, as I've never done something like this before.