Ask a question, get an answer! #2

By the way, this goes on the Plastic Q&A.
(Feb. 12, 2015  9:06 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2015  2:30 PM)brian08 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2015  2:00 PM)UW Officer Wrote: I cannot answer your first, but I can answer your second:

Yes, there are 12 different Beyblades, most with different Blade Bases and Attack Rings, but 12 whole Beyblades.

Interested in them. PM sent.

Thanks for the reply. Meaning i can build the 12 different beys by getting them part by part from this booster?

You do not get them part by part, you get 1 complete Beyblade Smile You are not able to get different parts from each; 1 full Beyblade with specific parts.

Oh ok. Thanks. Have not received any pm though.
(Feb. 12, 2015  10:01 PM)brian08 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2015  9:06 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2015  2:30 PM)brian08 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Meaning i can build the 12 different beys by getting them part by part from this booster?

You do not get them part by part, you get 1 complete Beyblade Smile You are not able to get different parts from each; 1 full Beyblade with specific parts.

Oh ok. Thanks. Have not received any pm though.

Woops, I accidentally hit email. Sorry Smile

I hope this helps you Smile
Which beyblade system is more diverse and customizable Bakuten shoot or Metal Fight? I just want to know if I plan on continuing to collect beyblades
(Feb. 14, 2015  7:49 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Which beyblade system is more diverse and customizable Bakuten shoot or Metal Fight? I just want to know if I plan on continuing to collect beyblades

Man, it is difficult to say, because yes, you could say that the ability for dual spin in almost every part in plastics and HMS opens up twice as many customs, but Metal Fight Beyblade presents a whole other customizability that Bakuten Shoot did not offer : individual height. You can find out more about the differences between each series here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Speculat...ies-system

So, I would be tempted to answer that Plastics might offer more customizations in total, but Metal Fight Beyblades obviously have a lot of possible combinations as well, and those customizations have different aspects.
How did Ginga get Samurai Pegasus? Im sorry if they answered this in the anime, but I have only seen episode of Zero-G and that was because of Youtube.
(Feb. 15, 2015  12:29 AM)King Carp Wrote: How did Ginga get Samurai Pegasus? Im sorry if they answered this in the anime, but I have only seen episode of Zero-G and that was because of Youtube.

it was supposedly an evolution from big bang. It wasn't shown on anime, but it probably undergone a similar metamorphosis as galaxy went through.

In my opinion, i'm not sure how the track and tip evolved, though.
in the anime they said all synchrome beyblade was created by the organization.
Where do I go to shop for old generation beyblades?
eBay, Amazon, Yahoo Japan Auctions, or this site are the main places to get them. However, there is a thread for Plastics Questions and Answers.
should I use the tallest spin track I have (145), or the shortest I have (100) for my stamina type Burn Kerbecs ???WD, both tracks seem to work just as good, but I need to know which one is better.

EDIT: sorry that this may be against the rules, if it is i will move it to the competitive combo forum.
For your combo, 100 is really better than 145. By the way, you should definetly look for a better Clear Wheel than Kerbecs. Usually people use Cancer or Cygnus, but I keep thinking that Kronos is the best option with Burn. The two "scythes" of Kronos fit perfectly and are aligned with the curves of Burn, and it gives some extra seconds of stamina and the end of the battle.
Is the cyclone fusion wheel any good I really want to know I looked all over beywiki and found no info on it I don't even know if herculeo is a good energy ring or not?
(Feb. 21, 2015  10:24 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: Is the cyclone fusion wheel any good I really want to know I looked all over beywiki and found no info on it I don't even know if herculeo is a good energy ring or not?

Herculeo is useless.Not sure about Cyclone though.
(Feb. 21, 2015  10:24 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: Is the cyclone fusion wheel any good I really want to know I looked all over beywiki and found no info on it I don't even know if herculeo is a good energy ring or not?

Hercules is outclassed and I think Tornado/Cyclone is outclassed for attack.

There are some threads discussing Tornado, and from what I can gather it's more or less a weaker Screw.

Herculeo isn't as bad as people are making it out to be, it's just outclassed and you should use it if you don't have Cancer, Cygnus, Hades, Aquario, Kerbecs, or Bull.
Herculeo actually has more applications for Attack than Tornado/Cyclone. On Beat, Vulcan, and Midnight, Herculeo almost completely exposes the Metal Wheels' contact points, making it a good choice of Clear Wheel for Attack combos using any of those Metal Wheels, along with Lynx and Byxis.

(Feb. 17, 2015  1:19 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Usually people use Cancer or Cygnus, but I keep thinking that Kronos is the best option with Burn. The two "scythes" of Kronos fit perfectly and are aligned with the curves of Burn, and it gives some extra seconds of stamina and the end of the battle.

Do you have mirror comparison tests to back this? I've never heard of Kronos being best for Burn. Chocked
Really? Thank goodness as Herculeo is one of my favourite clear wheels, however, I usually stick to Gemios.
How to maintain a beyblade properly n make it faster/stronger?
What do you mean by "Maintain"?
(Feb. 21, 2015  8:39 PM)Paradox_Knight Wrote: How to maintain a beyblade properly n make it faster/stronger?

@[Paradox_Knight] You can maintain your Beyblades to a degree by cleaning them every so often to remove debris from the stadium, but there's little else you can do to prevent the natural wear of parts without using them. You should also pay attention to the level of wear on your parts and be on the lookout for any cracks or fractures and extreme levels or unusual signs of wear in your parts, as that would render them illegal. Only using Beyblades in BeyStadiums, as opposed to launching them on the ground, also helps keep them in good condition.

If you want to make your Beyblade "stronger," the best you can do is customize appropriately, launch harder, and make sure you're using a BeyLauncher of sorts; same goes to "faster" if you mean spinning faster. If you want the top to spin faster as in faster movement around the stadium, a Flat-series Bottom, such as RF, XF, or GF would fulfill that need.
Can the grease that comes with takara's Draciel F be used to tune the bearings of Burning Kerberous, Wolborg, Driger F, Dranzer S and Zeus ?
Isn't Bearing Tuning illegal?
I know it is in MFB and (correct me if I'm wrong), but any tuning/greasing/oiling is illegal in Plastics/HMS, as well.
I saw a couple vids abt how to make the metal ring strong by burning it at high temp water n then condensing it to cold water shld I try it?