Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 14, 2014  7:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:13 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: Do we know anything more about this Beywarrios Cyborg series??? It reminds me a lot of Zoids....which I talk about FREQUENTLY

To clarify I am talking about the toy line not the anime

It is basically confirmed to have nothing to do with Beyblades, as it is robotic creatures with an interest in gathering disks, again ...

Then again, none of the miserable spin offs had much to do with Beyblade, so I guess it's expected.

Oh you mean that Beywarriors Cyborg do not have a main character using e.g Pegasis or ifraid?

Wait does that mean more originality, yes finally, there might be some hope for this, but if they are NOT spinning top like why use "bey" on the title, just to show it's related to Beyblade?
(sorry for what I said on some other forums, which shall not be named) I was wondering if MS beyblades (Driger MS, Dranzer MS, Honestly do I need to explain? -.-) are safe to use with current day beyblades? Yeah yeah, it's a stupid question, but just today I got a Driger MS and it should be arriving this Monday, or Saturday, and currently my Strata Dragoon MS is back in another state (yes I live in the states, you should know this... I think)
They are not adviced to be used with MFB no, and you should use HMS questions next time Smile
Is there an effective way to protect rare stickers (example Dragoon GT's) from being worn and without affect performances ? (Make it still legal in tournament)
(Aug. 14, 2014  11:46 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Is there an effective way to protect rare stickers (example Dragoon GT's) from being worn and without affect performances ? (Make it still legal in tournament)

People used to apply clear nail polish, but it is easy to mess it up and put a layer that is too big.
(Aug. 14, 2014  11:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  11:46 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Is there an effective way to protect rare stickers (example Dragoon GT's) from being worn and without affect performances ? (Make it still legal in tournament)

People used to apply clear nail polish, but it is easy to mess it up and put a layer that is too big.
I did it to a number of my facebolts/clear wheels and I can say it is quite difficult. However I managed to figure out to apply it effectively. It just takes practice.
Dragoon GT's don't really wear too much. Just make sure to grab it out if it stops spinning first so the opponent won't damage it on it's side.
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:29 AM)Neo Wrote: Dragoon GT's don't really wear too much. Just make sure to grab it out if it stops spinning first so the opponent won't damage it on it's side.

Dragoon GT was just an example. Personnaly it's more for my Dragoon G that I want protect stickers ^^
Hobby shops sometimes sell adhesives and coats intended for use with decals. I can recommend Tamiya if you are serious about keeping your decals in tact.
How do I put writing underneath my avatar? I want my profile to look professional.
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:37 PM)Koi Wrote: How do I put writing underneath my avatar? I want my profile to look professional.

You go to the User CP, and then click on "Edit Profile" on the left hand side. After that, you'll see that on the right side of the page there is something called the "Custom User Title", there will be a box where you can put text inside.

Questions like these are supposed to go in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:19 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:29 AM)Neo Wrote: Dragoon GT's don't really wear too much. Just make sure to grab it out if it stops spinning first so the opponent won't damage it on it's side.

Dragoon GT was just an example. Personnaly it's more for my Dragoon G that I want protect stickers ^^

His stickers don't really wear easily either.
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:43 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:37 PM)Koi Wrote: How do I put writing underneath my avatar? I want my profile to look professional.

You go to the User CP, and then click on "Edit Profile" on the left hand side. After that, you'll see that on the right side of the page there is something called the "Custom User Title", there will be a box where you can put text inside.

Questions like these are supposed to go in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
Thanks for the help. Can I have a link...
(Aug. 17, 2014  6:38 PM)Koi Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:43 PM)LMAO Wrote:

Sorry about that, I forgot to give a link. Here you go:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:03 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  6:38 PM)Koi Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:43 PM)LMAO Wrote: You go to the User CP, and then click on "Edit Profile" on the left hand side. After that, you'll see that on the right side of the page there is something called the "Custom User Title", there will be a box where you can put text inside.

Sorry about that, I forgot to give a link. Here you go:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO
OK thanks I guess. Can you answer my question there, now?
Wow, 4 years, haha, anyone know when the next WBBA Beyblade World Championships will occur?
Welcome back, I guess? Smile

As of now, no one has any information regarding whether or not there will be another WBBA Championships.
I have a purple metal system Saggitario wheel. Does anyone know where it's from? I looked at the random booster 1 article and the saggitario beywiki page and it doesn't list it on either? Is it a rare prize from somewhere or something?
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: I have a purple metal system Saggitario wheel. Does anyone know where it's from? I looked at the random booster 1 article and the saggitario beywiki page and it doesn't list it on either? Is it a rare prize from somewhere or something?

I'm pretty sure it's from the Random Booster with Aries as the prize Beyblade.
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: I have a purple metal system Saggitario wheel. Does anyone know where it's from? I looked at the random booster 1 article and the saggitario beywiki page and it doesn't list it on either? Is it a rare prize from somewhere or something?

Light Wheel boosters.
(Aug. 18, 2014  1:12 PM)Neo Wrote:

Light Wheel boosters.

Did you see my previous post? Tongue_out

I don't think he'd find a Metal wheel in a Light Wheel Booster.
(Aug. 18, 2014  1:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  1:12 PM)Neo Wrote:

Light Wheel boosters.

Did you see my previous post? Tongue_out

I don't think he'd find a Metal wheel in a Light Wheel Booster.
Sorry, was thinking of Mad Sagittario from the Aries Booster. It's kinda pink.
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:59 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

I said in my post that I checked it. And the booster includes red and blue but not purple.
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:12 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:59 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

I said in my post that I checked it. And the booster includes red and blue but not purple.

Hm, I saw a picture of one from that and it looked "purple" to me- do you mean like the entire wheel is purple and not just "highlights", could you possibly post a picture?
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:12 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:59 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's from the Random Booster with Aries as the prize Beyblade.

Hm, I saw a picture of one from that and it looked "purple" to me- do you mean like the entire wheel is purple and not just "highlights", could you possibly post a picture?

I just looked at the picture and the blue doesn't look purple to me at all. Also I own the blue one and it looks nothing like the purple one i've got.