Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Isn't if basically the same as the red floor of BB-49?
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Isn't if basically the same as the red floor of BB-49?

More or less. Personally, there are significant differences, but in terms of the size of the Stamina Centre and everything, it is "in theory" the same.
Oh, well all you had to say was MFB Balance, haha!
... If people refer to "BB-10" as if kids are all supposed to know what that means, I think it was reasonable to expect you to at least search on Beywiki to know what BB-20 was.
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... If people refer to "BB-10" as if kids are all supposed to know what that means, I think it was reasonable to expect you to at least search on Beywiki to know what BB-20 was.

I'm not too familiar on Metal System releases.
Why is it illegal now?
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:32 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Why is it illegal now?

Wait, I am totally mixed up and that one is still legal. The BeyStadium Stamina Type is the one that is illegal, and now that I think about it, I believe it was not necessarilyever legal ... I had a rather long day of work ...
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:32 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Why is it illegal now?

Wait, I am totally mixed up and that one is still legal. The BeyStadium Stamina Type is the one that is illegal, and now that I think about it, I believe it was not necessarilyever legal ... I had a rather long day of work ...

I'm pretty sure that the only legal stadiums for standard currently are the BB-10, super control, sonokong triple type and BB-46 stadium.
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

The Super Control Type BeyStadium has not been added yet.
(Aug. 14, 2014  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

(Jul. 18, 2014  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to announce it now (the new Universal Rulebook release should be out soon) :
  • The Super Control BeyStadium is now legal for all formats except Zero-G, of course!

Wassup
(Aug. 14, 2014  6:10 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

(Jul. 18, 2014  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to announce it now (the new Universal Rulebook release should be out soon) :
  • The Super Control BeyStadium is now legal for all formats except Zero-G, of course!

Wassup

... I meant added in the Stadium Matrix, of course. The update has not been done.

It seems weird that since a few posts ago you are trying to tell the main administrator here what the rules are ...
But, it still is legal though, correct? Or is it not officially legal til it's actually typed in the rule book? Will there have to be a whole new thread just for that single update? Seems kinda wierd since we just had one in June :\

I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything, if that's what you mean. Hence why I said "I'm pretty sure" (not "the only stadiums legal are blah blah blah"), open for correction.
Can XF be an alternative for GF for Zero-G attack?
Hi everyone I know this is a stupid question but how do you add spoilers on the wbo and can someone include where you have to put it in a post, either before or after the post.
(Aug. 14, 2014  12:45 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: Hi everyone I know this is a stupid question but how do you add spoilers on the wbo and can someone include where you have to put it in a post, either before or after the post.

Read Sarabscientist's thread regarding my BB code,and post in the "Questions about the WBO" thread next time ok? Tongue_out_wink
You should use the questions for the WBO in the future as this thread is for Beyblade related questions only.
Code:
[spoiler] put text in here [/spoiler]
Would make this:
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:15 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Can XF be an alternative for GF for Zero-G attack?

Most likely, since it is the next in line for widest Flat Bottom. I do not know if it could be an alternative in the sense that it produces the same results anyway, but it will do similar things.
I would think that cf would be a closer alternative for zero g atk, where the circle is making contact with the floor to keep from falling. But xf would have similar bb10 patterns, but might not perform well in a zero g stadium.
GCF would be a better alternative than CF, as the tip is wider, making it move faster.
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:36 PM)Dual Wrote: GCF would be a better alternative than CF, as the tip is wider, making it move faster.
You mean xf would be a better alternative than cf. he Is asking for an alternative for gcf for zero g attack. I think that with the lack of a circle tip the bey would be more prone to KO's. Cf has a circle, and would be less likely to get slung out of the ever swaying stadium.
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:41 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:36 PM)Dual Wrote: GCF would be a better alternative than CF, as the tip is wider, making it move faster.
You mean xf would be a better alternative than cf. he Is asking for an alternative for gcf for zero g attack. I think that with the lack of a circle tip the bey would be more prone to KO's. Cf has a circle, and would be less likely to get slung out of the ever swaying stadium.

No, he is asking for alternatives to GF, not GCF.
For sway I'd consider GF and GCF equal, then CF and then XF.
Do we know anything more about this Beywarrios Cyborg series??? It reminds me a lot of Zoids....which I talk about FREQUENTLY

To clarify I am talking about the toy line not the anime
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:13 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: Do we know anything more about this Beywarrios Cyborg series??? It reminds me a lot of Zoids....which I talk about FREQUENTLY

To clarify I am talking about the toy line not the anime

It is basically confirmed to have nothing to do with Beyblades, as it is robotic creatures with an interest in gathering disks, again ...