Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I mean launchers grips made to hold launchers. I don't even know how his grip can fit a light launcher but not a bey launcher, since they have the same attaching mechanism ( if you could call it that).
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:55 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I mean launchers grips made to hold launchers. I don't even know how his grip can fit a light launcher but not a bey launcher, since they have the same attaching mechanism ( if you could call it that).

I assume the reason Hasbro did that was since they stopped making any launcher but Ripcord Launchers, so they made their grips specifically for them.
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:56 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:55 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I mean launchers grips made to hold launchers. I don't even know how his grip can fit a light launcher but not a bey launcher, since they have the same attaching mechanism ( if you could call it that).

I assume the reason Hasbro did that was since they stopped making any launcher but Ripcord Launchers, so they made their grips specifically for them.

I guess. But the karabiner definitely fits both types of launchers, plus the lr string launcher.
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:47 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:34 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:24 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: No, I use the beytarget one (although I have started using the duotron launcher with only one of the prongs working, works fine.)

PS: are all String launchers the same width and compatible with the same launchers?

Anything that isn't the real launcher grip won't work with a Beylauncher.

The Karabiner Grip does. Tongue_out

Ah, that one skipped my mind.
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:24 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: No, I use the beytarget one (although I have started using the duotron launcher with only one of the prongs working, works fine.)

PS: are all String launchers the same width and compatible with the same launchers?

What about the BeyPointer ?
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:55 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

What about the BeyPointer ?
That isnt really a grip, but it also can be attached to tha standard launcher grip.
Is Hell kerbecs a good bey
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:19 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: Is Hell kerbecs a good bey

It is rather good although some of its parts are outclassed, but you should really start reading the many articles we have on Beywiki before posting further questions.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...cs_BD145DS
Is scythe kronos a good bey
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:35 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: Is scythe kronos a good bey

Do what Kai-V said. Scythe Kronos is better than hell kerbecs.
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:39 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

The question of YuTendo's Son is "ok" because there's not yet an article about Sythe Kronos on Beywiki. Anyway Beywiki will answer at most of your questions Wink
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:44 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:39 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

The question of YuTendo's Son is "ok" because there's no article about Sythe Kronos on Beywiki. Why it have been removed ?

they are still working on it

PS i got a message from kai-V and she told me
My bad I guess

Kai-V is female by the way.
what is a great bey
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:52 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: what is a great bey

Stock: We've told you already; Phantom Orion BGrin. Competitive: Most for those are great Beys, just look at the tier list.
How do you earn face bolt's
Please read this.

Next time ask WBO related questions in Questions about the WBO.
Can some one have a tournament in or near cliftonforge VA
You should read this. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virginia...06-23-2014

And maybe hope to spark some interest in a tournament.
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:42 PM)Echizen Wrote: You should read this. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virginia...06-23-2014

thank's
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:45 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:42 PM)Echizen Wrote: You should read this. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virginia...06-23-2014

well i try'd but it said 404 not found

I gave you just the link.
~Midnight~ can you make me a sig
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:13 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote: ~Midnight~ can you make me a sig

This topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys. If you want to ask someone in particular something, send them a private message directly.
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:13 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote: ~Midnight~ can you make me a sig

This topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys. If you want to ask someone in particular something, send them a private message directly.

Sorry but i try'd to
Perhaps he is just momentarily away, busy in life; he will reply as soon as he can, ~Midnight~ is an active Member here.