Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Personally I don't really think it matters what people use most right now, that doesn't really determine the quality of the beyblade.

Variares is an outclassed wheel on an extremely outclassed bottom. Sure Death is outclassed, but it still has anti spin steal properties and RDF.

Btw I mentioned that to Echizen because I remember him saying phantom BGrin was bad and I should stop using it.
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:56 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Personally I don't really think it matters what people use most right now, that doesn't really determine the quality of the beyblade.

That has nothing to do with my post at all, I think you misunderstand. I'm haven't even made a positive claim yet, especially one regarding ' what people use the most'. Read over my comment again please.
I have never heard of death having anti spin steal capabilities either, but I may just be out of the loop. I didnt know why you brought up Aries anyway, it isn't really a comparison, I'm just saying I like they bey personally.
And this May have just been tiger being himself, he prefers attack types if I'm not mistaken, so it may have been a joke. It could have been serious, but I doubt it, echizen knows the tier list and obviously thinks it is good now, as evidenced by his previous comments.
Actually I was still replying to Echizen. The second and third part were replying to you.

Yeah death has anti spin steal capabilities but it was outclassed by duo which is an overall better version of death. I never brought up any Aries, Most of them suck stock. Also, you just said that personal feelings shouldn't impact judgment, but you brought up variares just because you like it?
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:51 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Death quetz still does what it's supposed to though. IMO it's better then ares in F mode .

I thought you didn't like Phantom B : D Echizen ?
It's best stock, not necessarily for a specific type, I guess.

Who said that? I said it wasn't good to use it stock at a touenament. Duo and Dragoon will just beat it. It is bad lol. Phantom has a lot of recoil and on something like BGrin it'll just go out of the stadium.
Echizen Wrote:
DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
Echizen Wrote:
DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
Echizen Wrote:[quote='DRAGON KING EX']
[quote='Echizen']
Read: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Guardian-Driger-Draft
that proves my point more.... It says change it with the Galeon Attacker/Galeon SAR...
Yeah like I told you, no one uses a stock beyblade... Except Driger G.
Driger S, Bistool, Phantom Orion say high.

Still, it doesn't matter. I keep telling you that's not the point.
Bistool sucks. Phantom Orion BGrin sucks. Driger S stick has better uses and no one has used it stock in awhile.

Actually it is.

I took out this part of the PM.
Like I said, Phantom BGrin is not a good stock combo...
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:32 AM)Echizen Wrote: Like I said, Phantom BGrin is not a good stock combo...

Compared to other stock beyblades, it's pretty darn good.
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:35 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:32 AM)Echizen Wrote: Like I said, Phantom BGrin is not a good stock combo...

Yes, that's why I listed it as the best stock Beyblade... and it's only good compared to stock Beyblades.
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:36 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:35 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Yes, that's why I listed it as the best stock Beyblade... and it's only good compared to stock Beyblades.

Not necessarily. Like you said, it won first place in CT that one time last May. It beat my Dragoon BGrin, since it was Left vs. Right spin BGrin.

For Zero-G, stock Phantom isn't horrible combination- it still certainly has uses, even though it's outclassed.
If anyone need's a beyblade i suggest screw capricorn 90MF from amazon
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:49 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: If anyone need's a beyblade i suggest screw capricorn 90MF from amazon

There are better stock buys, with much more useful parts, like Orion, pheonic and quetz 4d.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:53 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:49 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: If anyone need's a beyblade i suggest screw capricorn 90MF from amazon

There are better stock buys, with much more useful parts, like Orion, pheonic and quetz 4d.

Plus that was not a question @Yu tendo
Its more like spamming
how do you make a tournament???????????????????
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:04 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: how do you make a tournament???????????????????

You get a sure five member attendance, and then you make an event proposal. Please, just do a search, It will save you much hassle, I know from experience.
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:06 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:04 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: how do you make a tournament???????????????????

You get a sure five member attendance, and then you make an event proposal. Please, just do a search, It will save you much hassle, I know from experience.

You need eight people....
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:38 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:06 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

You need eight people....

Carp, I was so close. I did think it was five though, maybe because it is such a precise number, unlike 8. Well he will see your correction and know the correct number anyway. So it's fine.
Can the karabiner grip be used with string launchers or just light launchers?
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:17 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Can the karabiner grip be used with string launchers or just light launchers?

I'm sure it can be used for both, as they have the same locking mechanism
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:19 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:17 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Can the karabiner grip be used with string launchers or just light launchers?

Actually the string launchers are thicker, atleast mine are. My hasbro launcher grip can only use Light launchers (including LL2s), but the string launchers are to big.
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:21 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:19 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

Actually the string launchers are thicker, atleast mine are. My hasbro launcher grip can only use Light launchers (including LL2s), but the string launchers are to big.

I have never has that problem, the blue hasbro grip that you get with sagitario has worked with all launchers with a grip rail.
No, I use the beytarget one (although I have started using the duotron launcher with only one of the prongs working, works fine.)

PS: are all String launchers the same width and compatible with the same launchers?
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:24 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: No, I use the beytarget one (although I have started using the duotron launcher with only one of the prongs working, works fine.)

PS: are all String launchers the same width and compatible with the same launchers?

Anything that isn't the real launcher grip won't work with a Beylauncher.
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:34 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:24 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: No, I use the beytarget one (although I have started using the duotron launcher with only one of the prongs working, works fine.)

Anything that isn't the real launcher grip won't work with a Beylauncher.

The Karabiner Grip does. Tongue_out
The karabiner grip is a real launcher grip though. . .
(Aug. 08, 2014  2:49 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: The karabiner grip is a real launcher grip though. . .

You said Launcher Grip, I assumed meaning the actual basic Grip called a Launcher Grip.

By "real" I assumed you meant the original Launcher Grip, not including the Karabiner.