Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Witch one is better Flame libra or rock leone :d
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:54 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: Witch one is better Flame libra or rock leone :d

Neither are very good, but Rock Leone is better, IIRC.
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:54 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: Witch one is better Flame libra or rock leone :d

Of you are referring to competitive parts, then refer to the competitive list in this forum http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations

If you ate just comparing a battle between both .. I'd go for leone, coz Leone can KO libra easily

Edit : beaten nooo
witch is better earth aquila or mad cancer
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:59 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: witch is better earth aquila or mad cancer

Earth Aquila. It has WD which is very good for Stamina. And Earth Aquila can beat Mad Cancer in a battle.
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:01 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:59 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: witch is better earth aquila or mad cancer

Earth Aquila. It has WD which is very good for Stamina. And Earth Aquila can beat Mad Cancer in a battle.

I would rather have the ch125 and cancer wheel, but in general with the meta game wd is the only great part In Those beyblades.
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:05 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:01 PM)Echizen Wrote:

I would rather have the ch125 and cancer wheel, but in general with the meta game wd is the only great part In Those beyblades.

I have to agree with Pyro-Shotty : Cancer and CH120 are a lot more useful in more formats than Earth and WD, personally. But yes, of course in a battle, a Light Wheel like Mad would get beaten without any problem.
were is the cheapest place to get a bey blade
You could probably find the cheapest Beyblades Here.

Honestly, if it was for Limited, I'd prefer Earth Aquila. But yes, Cancer and CH120 are defenitely very useful parts.
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:08 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: were is the cheapest place to get a bey blade

What type of bey are you looking for, just a good first bey, or do you already have beys. For a first bey I think phantom Orion is a great buy, and is a decent combo on his own. Or you could get flash Sagittarius, but more parts are needed to make any good combos with it.
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:08 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: were is the cheapest place to get a bey blade

Try Ebay, YJA and sometimes Amazon.
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:35 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Amazon is really expensive IMO. I would just use eBay, it has more variety, but watch out for Rapidity "beys" usually it will have a stock image of a beyblade and say that it will have random colors, this isn't ok, just say no
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:39 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:35 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Amazon is really expensive IMO. I would just use eBay, it has more variety, but watch out for Rapidity "beys" usually it will have a stock image of a beyblade and say that it will have random colors, this isn't ok, just say no

You cam get some things for cheaper. (HMS RB's, MFB etc.) Plus, Amazon is much safer.
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:46 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:39 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  4:35 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Try Ebay, YJA and sometimes Amazon.

You cam get some things for cheaper. (HMS RB's, MFB etc.) Plus, Amazon is much safer.

Yeah you are right on those points, but I always buy eBay, it has always worked for me in the past. But really it's up to the buyer, and if he wants a really good deal he should compare prices before purchasing, or go to the consulting threads for reasonable prices.
Yeah it really depend on what your looking for.
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Not to mention it's only right spin, haha.

Though it still is quite rubbery, causing spin steal, no?

But yes, it's still only left spin. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:26 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Not to mention it's only right spin, haha.

Though it still is quite rubbery, causing spin steal, no?

But yes, it's still only left spin. Smile

Hypothetically, it'd probably make it more of an "anti-spin stealer"/best against Spin Steal or whatever you want to call it, haha.

Either way, it's not that great. Tongue_out
a good second beyblade
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:14 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: a good second beyblade

The best stock beyblades are probably Phantom Orion and Death Quetzacoatl.
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:16 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:14 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: a good second beyblade

The best stock beyblades are probably Phantom Orion and Death Quetzacoatl.

were are the cheapest one's that's not amazon or ebay
Most stores just have shogun steel right now. So you should get Ronin Dragooon and Bandid Genbu to make Genbu Dragoon LW160TB.
what about online shopping ??
it depends on the website. Just search.
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:36 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: it depends on the website. Just search.
Thank's
question: what are face boosters.

Are they only for your profile or are some of them real face bolts.