Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:46 PM)fire7777777 Wrote: and how is zinc allow in comparative with iron or steel?
which property has the zinc allow? is it a good metal?

It is a cheap and fairly light metal, that doesn't break too easily, making it perfect for beyblade. It doesn't have a high melting point though, so you could melt down the metal with what I would consider average tools ie any really hot fire for a long period of time, or in my case a smelter
(Aug. 04, 2014  3:04 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:46 PM)fire7777777 Wrote: and how is zinc allow in comparative with iron or steel?

It is a cheap and fairly light metal, that doesn't break too easily, making it perfect for beyblade. It doesn't have a high melting point though, so you could melt down the metal with what I would consider average tools ie any really hot fire for a long period of time, or in my case a smelter
You could have Googled it , if its comparison between various metals

Edit : I was referring to fire777777
(Aug. 04, 2014  3:08 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  3:04 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:

You could have Googled it , if its comparison between various metals

Well I know it is lighter than iron and steel but not quite as strong
Always wondered but what are the physics behind the more successful weaker launch from meteo ldraco
It might I have more teeth
(Aug. 04, 2014  9:20 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Always wondered but what are the physics behind the more successful weaker launch from meteo ldraco

Probably to speed up the 'Spin Steal'. It is true that if you start at full speed, then you will first start by getting destabilised, and you risk stopping spinning more than if you begin with low velocity and steal it from the opponent. However, I also seem to remember that it was used particularly with the CH120 Meteo L Drago combination, and I think the goal there was just to make it stall on the Tornado Ridge, which I suppose is easier if you do not have full speed.
Almost every plastic beyblade has kanji text on the bitchip....what does it translate too???
Are they on the hasbro beys too, or just takara, cus I can't find it ( it's probably takara only, or I'm blind)

Kai v did you get my message, I can't tell anymore because you don't respond to pm often.
They have been on both Hasbro and Takara-TOMY beys if memory serves.
(Aug. 05, 2014  3:59 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: Almost every plastic beyblade has kanji text on the bitchip....what does it translate too???

You would have to show me, but I doubt it is Kanji : usually, it is Katakana and it just spells the Beyblade's name.

(Aug. 05, 2014  4:17 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Are they on the hasbro beys too, or just takara, cus I can't find it ( it's probably takara only, or I'm blind)

Kai v did you get my message, I can't tell anymore because you don't respond to pm often.

Yes, but I am busy.
(Aug. 05, 2014  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  3:59 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: Almost every plastic beyblade has kanji text on the bitchip....what does it translate too???

You would have to show me, but I doubt it is Kanji : usually, it is Katakana and it just spells the Beyblade's name.

If it is Katakana then that answers the question...now that I look at it, they aren't Chinese characters so it cannot be kanji; it has to be Katakana. I am still at pre-school level Japanese despite being in the country right now. It's rather sad Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Thanks Kai-V
The Bit Beast name is in Japanese, it's actually pretty obvious.
Dragoon Beyblades always have the same writing. Gaia Dragoon has something Before the standard Dragoon spelling. Hope that helps.
(Aug. 05, 2014  5:44 PM)Neo Wrote: The Bit Beast name is in Japanese, it's actually pretty obvious.
Dragoon Beyblades always have the same writing. Gaia Dragoon has something Before the standard Dragoon spelling. Hope that helps.

Well, yes, we already determined it was Katakana, which is one of the three alphabets of Japanese ...
Has Fusion found any competitive use?
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:27 PM)Saisei Wrote: Has Fusion found any competitive use?

Nope, not really. Tongue_out
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:27 PM)Saisei Wrote: Has Fusion found any competitive use?

Nope, not really. Tongue_out

Can it be paired with the Dragoon ? It could create a something like an absorbing synchrom and work like Meteo L-Drago...
(Aug. 06, 2014  12:14 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Can it be paired with the Dragoon ? It could create a something like an absorbing synchrom and work like Meteo L-Drago...

No, it couldn't, as Fusion isn't a Chrome Wheel, unlike Dragoon, haha.

Saisei Wrote:Has Fusion found any competitive use?

Not as of now, no. There are present wheels like Dragoon that show more spin steal potential than Fusion. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2014  12:24 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
Saisei Wrote:Has Fusion found any competitive use?

Not as of now, no. There are present wheels like Dragoon that show more spin steal potential than Fusion. Smile

Not to mention it's only right spin, haha.
How do you earn bey points
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:27 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: How do you earn bey points

This would go in Questions About the WBO next time, but by playing in official WBO events, you can earn BeyPoints.
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:27 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: How do you earn bey points
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

you can read this and check out the help section for more info http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

EDIT : beaten
this goes to Q about the WBO
how do you enter WBO tournaments
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:46 PM)YuTendos Son Wrote: how do you enter WBO tournaments

Look for a thread about a tournament you are willing and able to go to, and tell them you will be attending.
Since you are living in Virginia, they hold tournaments rather regularly, so check the thread for Virginia tournaments: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-General

And you can sign up for the Beymap here: http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php and find people in your area.

All you need to do, is PM the tournament organizer, and just go to the tournament. Smile