Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How much is Dranzer F - Metal Master Version? As I have one
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:20 PM)tails375 Wrote: How much is Dranzer F - Metal Master Version? As I have one

That would go in the plastics Q and A thread.
what is a good combo for death?
(Jul. 23, 2014  4:13 AM)ASAP_SOSA_99 Wrote: what is a good combo for death?

It came be used as a sub for Duo in most cases.

Try it on B D, F230CF/GCF and maybe SA165EWD.
(Jul. 23, 2014  4:16 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: It came be used as a sub for Duo in most cases.

Try it on B D, F230CF/GCF and maybe SA165EWD.

It was also somewhat popularized by Ingulit as an Anti-Spin Stealing wheel when paired with AD145/W145 WD.
For Defense, things like BD145 CS is an option, as well.
Are Coro Coro BeyBlades allowed in tourneys?
(Jul. 24, 2014  3:29 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Are Coro Coro BeyBlades allowed in tourneys?

Sure, but what do you mean by "CoroCoro Beyblades" ?
(Jul. 24, 2014  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2014  3:29 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Are Coro Coro BeyBlades allowed in tourneys?

Sure, but what do you mean by "CoroCoro Beyblades" ?
Like the Red Mars Variares color scheme.
(Jul. 24, 2014  4:33 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Like the Red Mars Variares color scheme.

Oh, that was released later via factory leftovers or something, which is why it is not exclusive to the CoroCoro lottery anymore. But absolutely, any recolours can be used, unless you participate in a Limited Format tournament and that one of the parts is banned, in any colour.
(Jul. 24, 2014  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2014  4:33 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Like the Red Mars Variares color scheme.

Oh, that was released later via factory leftovers or something, which is why it is not exclusive to the CoroCoro lottery anymore. But absolutely, any recolours can be used, unless you participate in a Limited Format tournament and that one of the parts is banned, in any colour.
Thanks brah.
(Jul. 24, 2014  6:24 PM)Darkflare Wrote: How doea one do testing?

You need a legal BB-10 Attack Type stadium. Then you launch Beybalde A, Launch Beyblade B. Record Results. Repeat 20 times. You have testing.
Oh i was talking to Kai-V about buying a bb10. I might gwt one of japan auctions.

if I test what beyblades I ned?
Well you should only test with competitive combos. Take a look at this to know which ones to buy and which combos you can make with the purchased parts:

Thank you so much Echizen! I definitely use this for buying also.
Is the Launcher used for RPM calculating any good for tourneys?
(Jul. 25, 2014  11:26 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Is the Launcher used for RPM calculating any good for tourneys?

If you're talking about the Hasbro Rip Gauge Launcher, I don't think it's any better than a normal Light Launcher, if not worse. Plus it doesn't even display RPM, or if it does it's an awful calculator. According to this site the average RPM of a MFB is 5500. I've probably got a stronger launch than most people here, but there's no way I can hit 11000-13000 RPM.
(Jul. 25, 2014  11:51 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2014  11:26 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Is the Launcher used for RPM calculating any good for tourneys?

If you're talking about the Hasbro Rip Gauge Launcher, I don't think it's any better than a normal Light Launcher, if not worse. Plus it doesn't even display RPM, or if it does it's an awful calculator. According to this site the average RPM of a MFB is 5500. I've probably got a stronger launch than most people here, but there's no way I can hit 11000-13000 RPM.
Extremely long ripcord launcher it is then, at least until I get my TT string launcher.
Oh my that launcher is so awful Pinching_eyes_2
Can't rip it hard at all.
(Jul. 26, 2014  1:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Oh my that launcher is so awful Pinching_eyes_2
Can't rip it hard at all.

Good to know.
Light launcher 2 (TT) or Ripcord Launcher (Hasbro)? I know string launchers are better than both of them, but just tell me which?
(Jul. 26, 2014  10:41 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Light launcher 2 (TT) or Ripcord Launcher (Hasbro)? I know string launchers are better than both of them, but just tell me which?

I believe the Light Launcher 2 might be just slightly better. In any case, considering the length of Hasbro's winders ("ripcord"), any TAKARA-TOMY one is better.
Has anyone bought the string launcher L/R from buzztoy2007 off of eBay? If so, does it come with the prongs?