Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What's the best out if the box attack type?
(Apr. 19, 2014  8:22 PM)Mr_Crüd Wrote: What's the best out if the box attack type?

Probably Storm Pegasis 105RF ... Oddly, most of the time, Wheels that TAKARA-TOMY releases as part of a Defense or Stamina type end up being the best for Attack, like Vulcan, but that means they get released with defense or stamina Tracks and Bottoms, so uncustomized they would be horrible and obviously not adapted for Attack.
What are some combos that M145 can be used for?
M145 is not a good track and really can't be used in any competetive combos.
(Apr. 19, 2014  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2014  8:22 PM)Mr_Crüd Wrote: What's the best out if the box attack type?

Probably Storm Pegasis 105RF ... Oddly, most of the time, Wheels that TAKARA-TOMY releases as part of a Defense or Stamina type end up being the best for Attack, like Vulcan, but that means they get released with defense or stamina Tracks and Bottoms, so uncustomized they would be horrible and obviously not adapted for Attack.

Ehhh, I'd say Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F, for limited.

(Apr. 19, 2014  9:37 PM)Exotics King Wrote: What are some combos that M145 can be used for?

I'd suggest some attack combos like MF-H Flash Orion/ MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang/MSF-H Balro Balro M145(non-hopping mode) R2F/LRF/RF. There are really better tracks though.

Ya I agree about the defense/stamina wheels being better for attack, but I think there's got to be a better out of the box attack than Pegasis :p

Its probably the metal fury Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F actually. Cosmic has gotten pretty good results as a limited format attack wheel and from what I tried with Storm, it couldn't match up to most attack wheels.
Metal fury's Cosmic and metal fusion's Storm can never match.
(Apr. 19, 2014  9:37 PM)Exotics King Wrote: What are some combos that M145 can be used for?

Ray Gil M145SF is a really good combo. Can won against very good attack, defense and stamina combo such as Scythe Pegasis W145WD
(Apr. 20, 2014  1:22 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Ray Gil M145SF is a really good combo. Can won against very good attack, defense and stamina combo such as Scythe Pegasis W145WD

Actually, without posting testing, you can't say it's a really good combination.

You should also mention what format it's for, in Zero-G and Standard it wouldn't do well- but has a chance in Limited, perhaps.
(Apr. 20, 2014  1:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2014  1:22 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Actually, without posting testing, you can't say it's a really good combination.

You should also mention what format it's for, in Zero-G and Standard it wouldn't do well- but has a chance in Limited, perhaps.

I'm working on that. It won in 50% of cases in my statistics.
Me too I'm working on that. my bey's defense power is great now. I'm happy with this combo.

(LET IT RIP)
havent been here in a while...

i finally got my hands on a satellite dish to use as a stadium. its an old primestar dish. yea, pretty old
its much bigger than i imagined getting and it has a really rough textured surface. rubber tips do not even work in it. they die in seconds. it also seems to put some wear on the tips and is a general stamina slayer

ive been working on sanding it by hand over the past two days. i have it pretty flat and smooth, but the texture is still there and it still is a drain on stamina. im thinking about spraying on 2 coats of spraypaint and then a layer of acrylic clearcoat and then sanding so that the paint only sits down in the textured pattern in an attempt to make it a little flatter
but then i think of these crappy stadiums that have a logo in the bottom of them and how the paint gets stuck all over the performance tips and im thinking paint might not be a good idea, but then my second thought is that if its down in the grooves the tips wont even come into contact with it

what do you guys think?

another question:
i was at my local walmart and was suprised to see a lone thief zirago on the shelves. does this mean new beys have been released? if so, which ones should i keep an eye out for?
(Apr. 21, 2014  8:12 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: havent been here in a while...

i finally got my hands on a satellite dish to use as a stadium. its an old primestar dish. yea, pretty old
its much bigger than i imagined getting and it has a really rough textured surface. rubber tips do not even work in it. they die in seconds. it also seems to put some wear on the tips and is a general stamina slayer

ive been working on sanding it by hand over the past two days. i have it pretty flat and smooth, but the texture is still there and it still is a drain on stamina. im thinking about spraying on 2 coats of spraypaint and then a layer of acrylic clearcoat and then sanding so that the paint only sits down in the textured pattern in an attempt to make it a little flatter
but then i think of these crappy stadiums that have a logo in the bottom of them and how the paint gets stuck all over the performance tips and im thinking paint might not be a good idea, but then my second thought is that if its down in the grooves the tips wont even come into contact with it

what do you guys think?

another question:
i was at my local walmart and was suprised to see a lone thief zirago on the shelves. does this mean new beys have been released? if so, which ones should i keep an eye out for?

To the first question, while I'm not entirely sure, the paint will most likely chip once used.

To the second, it means that they are most likely out, but the others have probably been sold out, already. All three are general good to obtain (Pegasus, Genbu, Zirago), but Genbull is probably the better of the three. Genbu includes Genbu, F230 (better than the Red), and TB. Zirago is mainly useful for it's chrome wheel, while Pegasus's main use is found in it's botton, R2F.
Are there any mold differences in bakushin? And if so, where does the better one come from?
What's the waterfall launch? Everybody makes jokes about it XD
(Apr. 22, 2014  1:41 PM)Time Wrote: Are there any mold differences in bakushin? And if so, where does the better one come from?

I do not think there are, but someone mentioned Susanow moulds.

(Apr. 23, 2014  4:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What's the waterfall launch? Everybody makes jokes about it XD

Here is the content that was deleted on Beywiki because it caused too much confusion to non-veterans of the Beyblade community :

Quote:The most deadly attack in Beyblade...ever. If someone knows the waterfall attack you cannot beat them. To date the only player to ever come close to pulling off the dreaded waterfall technique is the one they call waterfall kid. When asked about the possible destruction to innocent bystanders that this attack could do he commented, "I can't do it yet."<br>

==External links==

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O256wAB9KBE Legendary Waterfall Kid (0:57-1:07)]

[[Category: Shooting Techniques]]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

apparently the youtube account is terminated or something so I can't watch the video D:
Why the Prototype Pegasis 145D have this shape on instructions : And this shape in real life :
?
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:53 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Why the Prototype Pegasis 145D have this shape on instructions : And this shape in real life :
?

Hence the word, Prototype.

If I remember correctly, Pegasus's design was actually changed right before it's release, for possible breakage issues (?).
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:55 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:53 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Why the Prototype Pegasis 145D have this shape on instructions : And this shape in real life :
?

If I remember correctly, Pegasus's design was actually changed right before it's release, for possible breakage issues (?).

Full explanation's on Beywiki:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ign_Change
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:56 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:55 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
?

Full explanation's on Beywiki:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ign_Change

This design was even probably more easy to break, but much more cool Eee,
There is no Pegasis with the prototype design out in the world. Even the "BB-00 Pegasis Prototype Ver." is just a completely silver version of the Pegasis Wheel we all know.
Okay so I was trying to fix one of my cousin ripcord launchers because the gear broke and when I put it all back together, the prongs are more free in a sense as in after I rip it, it continues to spin a little bit. Is this allowed? I don't think it affects the launchers strength at all.
(Apr. 24, 2014  11:11 PM)Tri Wrote: Okay so I was trying to fix one of my cousin ripcord launchers because the gear broke and when I put it all back together, the prongs are more free in a sense as in after I rip it, it continues to spin a little bit. Is this allowed? I don't think it affects the launchers strength at all.

It is illegal anyway cause it change the original design of the launcher. I myself tested it many times and I can say that this illegal modification change the performance of the launcher, give it more power.