Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yay cause I wanna watch the last battles of the tournament! Grin
Ok I have realized it is impossible to change the height of TH170 when a CF is on it is it ok to take of the CF during a match to change the height of theTH 170 ?
It's possible to change the height lol. Unless it gets stuck.
I can't remember is this years grand tournament a team tournament?
(Apr. 07, 2014  3:02 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I can't remember is this years grand tournament a team tournament?

No, tag-team events are not (yet) a legal Tournament format for the WBO.
(Apr. 07, 2014  3:05 AM)KilluaZoldyckXD Wrote: What is better for defence CS or RS?

Pure defence: RS.
(Apr. 07, 2014  3:05 AM)KilluaZoldyckXD Wrote: What is better for defence CS or RS?

CS has more Stamina, but RS is better at... well... more simply put, staying in the stadium, haha.

I personally like CS, but it really depends on the combination and format- considering how bad CS would be for Defense in Limited. Tongue_out
No I mean will the last battle of the tournament just be the last two bladers standing or will it be one team vs. another no tag teams a best two out of four format! Is the grand tournament like that this year?
Two out of four...? That doesn't work.

Also, as Leone19 said, this will be an individual competition, as all others have been. All matches will be best 3/5.
Oops I meant two out of three I had thought there would be three regulars and one sub I accidentally included the sub member in how the match went I forgot that sub is short for substitute!

And ok individual matches are still cool!
I know WBO doesn't have tag team tournaments but if it did how would a tag team work you can't control your beyblade so the tag teams beys would hit each other how would that be resolved?
(Apr. 07, 2014  5:04 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I know WBO doesn't have tag team tournaments but if it did how would a tag team work you can't control your beyblade so the tag teams beys would hit each other how would that be resolved?

This is not the topic at all for that question. You already know about the Questions about the WBO thread. Plus, we already have a topic specifically for discussing tag team tournaments in the Questions and Comments forum which you should read in full before asking further questions.

Moreover, you should not double post.
So I heard about Hasbro's "Beyblade Legends" line coming out later this year and I can't help but feel like that's meant to be a final goodbye to the series. I noticed zero-G is done in Japan, so is anyone certain on what exactly is going on? Are they going into a 3-5 year hibernation again? Or is it finished this time ?
(Apr. 08, 2014  4:31 AM)firekid115 Wrote: So I heard about Hasbro's "Beyblade Legends" line coming out later this year and I can't help but feel like that's meant to be a final goodbye to the series. I noticed zero-G is done in Japan, so is anyone certain on what exactly is going on? Are they going into a 3-5 year hibernation again? Or is it finished this time ?

While nothing "officially" has been confirmed, there are still events happening in Japan. If you look in the Beyblades Current State in Japan you will see an updated list of what is going on in Japan in terms of Beyblade. I have faith in Hasbro they will indeed continue the line. As much as they've put into the toyline with the tops and side series, it would be dumb to discontinue it.
Hasbro definitely wants to make it an evergreen brand this time, which means there is never nothing remotely Beyblade-related on toy shelves. It is also just a matter of time before TAKARA-TOMY either continues Metal Fight Beyblade or brings a new series of Beyblade.
I'm not sure if my question is okay to be here so I'm sorry if its not.

Has there ever been a tournament I San Jose, CA? If not can there be one?
(Apr. 09, 2014  7:02 PM)DarknessKid9 Wrote: I'm not sure if my question is okay to be here so I'm sorry if its not.

Has there ever been a tournament I San Jose, CA? If not can there be one?

I know its pretty far away, but i think the only currently active part of California is Los Angeles Area.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ange...Discussion

Otherwise, if your interested there is lots of info on how you personally could get a tournament started in your more local area.

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
Thank you
Hey guys, how much is a BB-09 Pegasis DX Set worth nowadays?
I put that price on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

I saw one up for auction on Yahoo! Japan Auctions recently : from what I remember, it was 'affordable'.
Yeah I was just asking because that list is getting out of date in some cases I think, so I just wanted to check if it was indeed out of date.

Yeah, thats the first I've seen it for sale so I was kinda excited haha.
Can i repair my b : d performance tip, or do i need to replace it? I assume i need to replace it, but i want to be sure
Like oiling it? No, replace it.
(Apr. 10, 2014  4:59 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Like oiling it? No, replace it.
I was actually going to use graphite because you can only use a certain amount...

But fine