Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Deleted.
That's been stated at least twice, I don't see why you had to post it...
(Dec. 14, 2013  2:48 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: That's been stated at least twice, I don't see why you had to post it...
Sorry About That. I'll Edit It.
(Dec. 14, 2013  2:25 PM)ginka vampire Wrote: how to register an event on bey map
You Sign Up On This Organization (Which You Did) Go To The Tournament Thread And State If You Are Attending The Tournament By Saying You Are Possible Or Confirmed Which I'm Guessing You Are. Smile
I have organized m own torument tell me how can I register that event on the beymap.
(Dec. 14, 2013  3:00 PM)ginka vampire Wrote: I have organized m own torument tell me how can I register that event on the beymap.
What Event? If So It Needs To Be Approved By A Moderator. Also, It Wouldn't Be An Official WBO Tournament If You Don't Have A BB-10 Or A Zero-G Stadium.
what will happen if i don't have a bb-190 or zero-g stadium
You can only register Stores and where you live (I think so). Also this is for questions about the Beyblade toys. I think this belongs in "Questions about the WBO".
(Dec. 14, 2013  3:06 PM)ginka vampire Wrote: what will happen if i don't have a bb-190 or zero-g stadium
Nothing. It Just Wouldn't Be Approved. This Organization Only Makes Use Of Zero-G And BB-10 Stadiums.
(Dec. 14, 2013  3:12 PM)ginka vampire Wrote: why
PM Me If You Want To Talk About This.
(Dec. 14, 2013  4:55 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: Is Meteo Destroy FConfused A illegal combo?

Yes it is.
(Dec. 14, 2013  4:59 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2013  4:55 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: Is Meteo Destroy FConfused A illegal combo?

Yes it is.

But why? The parts go together perfectly..
But they weren't ment to go together
(Dec. 14, 2013  5:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: But they weren't ment to go together

And it doesn't go against any Wbo rules.
Yes it does.........
(Dec. 14, 2013  5:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes it does.........

Bro, it doesnt...
The WBO rules are for rules on how to make good posts/ learn tricks such as spoilers etc. not for illegal combos.I doubt you'll be going any tournaments so why do you want to know, Meteo Destroy is an illegal combo and that's it.
I completely owned my friends Synchromed bey with it..
ohhh....and galaxy pegasus FD will be okay for limited format... if not then plzz suggest me a good combo with galaxy pegasus, meteo L-drago and cosmic pegasus... coz tomorrow is my tournament.. thnk u
(Dec. 14, 2013  5:14 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: I completely owned my friends Synchromed bey with it..
Well Your Friend Should Know He Got Beaten Unfairly.
Impossible, I have both and have made Meteo Destroy DF105 LRF VS my Duo Cancer W145 WD and my Reviser Dragoon SA165 EWD and won ALL matches what on earth are you talking about, seriously it wasn't meant to be put together and it's not even good, that's it.
(Dec. 14, 2013  5:14 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2013  5:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes it does.........

Bro, it doesnt...
You've Been On The WBO For A Pretty Short Time. Dragon King Has Better Knowledge Than You.