Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Kujikato, thanks, that was very helpful. What is the best Dragoon in the Zero G then?
Probaly genbull dragoooon f230gcf , remember red f230>brown f230>orange f230 Wink
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:23 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Probaly genbull dragoooon f230gcf , remember red f230>brown f230>orange f230 Wink

No, like without any cuztomizations.
Ther is only one Zero g/shogun steel dragooon........ Dark knight/ronin dragooon lw160bsf
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:34 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:23 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Probaly genbull dragoooon f230gcf , remember red f230>brown f230>orange f230 Wink

Without Customization's , Beyblades Wouldn't Be So Good Smile
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:37 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:34 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote:

Without Customization's , Beyblades Wouldn't Be So Good Smile

I am planning on buying a dragoon so like I need to know the best Dragoon without customizations .
I'm afraid you can't get a good Dragooon in Zero-G without buying multiple beyblades. Customization is so critical now Smile
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:44 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I'm afraid you can't get a good Dragooon in Zero-G without buying multiple beyblades. Customization is so critical now Smile

What Beyblades shoulda I buy then?
(Dec. 07, 2013  3:40 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:44 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I'm afraid you can't get a good Dragooon in Zero-G without buying multiple beyblades. Customization is so critical now Smile

What Beyblades shoulda I buy then?
that goes in the purchase consultation topic
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:45 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: How much could i get for selling a new wolborg 3 (uriel) hasbro version beyblade?? At least $50 US dollars and more? I needa know asap.

Can someone please answer ny question before i do anything further with the beyblade
i m going to buy a new blade.. so i wanted to knw which is best diablo nemesis or samurai pegasis?
This would belong in the purchase consultation topic.
I'd go with Diablo Nemesis, though it really depends on whether you have R2F, among other things.
(Dec. 07, 2013  6:24 AM)Smart_MSK Wrote: i m going to buy a new blade.. so i wanted to knw which is best diablo nemesis or samurai pegasis?

yes!! diablo is good
ok!!! thank u guyzz and srry for posting here i m new...
I am tore between L-Drago Destroy FConfused and Dark Knight Dragoon. Which one should I get?
(Dec. 07, 2013  3:05 PM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: I am tore between L-Drago Destroy FConfused and Dark Knight Dragoon. Which one should I get?

Dragoon.

Destroy is basically totally outclassed.
(Dec. 07, 2013  3:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2013  3:05 PM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: I am tore between L-Drago Destroy FConfused and Dark Knight Dragoon. Which one should I get?

Dragoon.

Destroy is basically totally outclassed.

I know Destroy is totally outclassed. But yet Destroy can defeat Dark Knight Dragoon in any stadium..
Because Destroy and Dragooon are both bad uncustomized. But Destroy is slightly better out of the box than Dragooon.
As Kuji said, uncustomised, Destroy is better, however I'm sure even if you just got two Dragooons and synchromed them, they would beat Destroy, and Dragooon Dragooon isn't even that great a combo.
(Dec. 07, 2013  4:30 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: As Kuji said, uncustomised, Destroy is better, however I'm sure even if you just got two Dragooons and synchromed them, they would beat Destroy, and Dragooon Dragooon isn't even that great a combo.

I only got 20 bucks. Which one should I buy.

L Drago Destroy FConfused

Dark Knight Dragoon

Air Synchrome 2 pack (Griffin Dragoon)

Out of these 3 which one is the best. And I just saw a video and L Drago destroy can still beat the Synchrome Dragoon Uncertain
Go for the Air Synchrome pack. It's excellent.
(Dec. 07, 2013  7:24 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Go for the Air Synchrome pack. It's excellent.

What he said, you get Griffin which isn't too bad, but you also get sa165 wsf and dragoon
im looking at meteo l dragos for my step boy because the idea of the gaurdian l drago he has is kind of boring when its l drago
im seeing a lot of different versions

ultimate meteo l drago
meteo l drago rush
meteo l drago destroy

those are all that i can remember seeing off the top of my head. what are the difference between all the different ones? is there any one of them that is considered the best?

i had my eye on "destroy"
(Dec. 08, 2013  8:54 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: im looking at meteo l dragos for my step boy because the idea of the gaurdian l drago he has is kind of boring when its l drago
im seeing a lot of different versions

ultimate meteo l drago
meteo l drago rush
meteo l drago destroy

those are all that i can remember seeing off the top of my head. what are the difference between all the different ones? is there any one of them that is considered the best?

i had my eye on "destroy"

The one with the most competitive value is "Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb" (the purple one). It excels at Spin-Equalizing and has a great Performance Tip for Attack types.

The Rush and Assault (red and blue) variations are not worth getting, as they contain no good useful parts (with the exception of maybe Assault's XF) and have no rubber for Spin-Equalizing. Normal Meteo L-Drago is outclassed by the Absorb as Absorb has a better Tip and some argue that the Hasbro one has softer rubber as well.

L-Drago Destroy is the heaviest of the five, and probably has the most Attack power. It can Spin-Equalize, but nowhere near as well as Meteo L-Drago Absorb.
The 4D tip is pretty useless though. For an Attack combo you could get Destroy and Absorb and use Destroy's Metal Wheel with Absorb's Performance Tip.
helpful info. thanks. i havent seen the absorb version. if i cant find it affordable enough i will probly go with destroy. he likes both the spin steal properties and likes the idea of an attack type. i think he will be happy with either one

another thing im wondering about:

i notice that with different versions of l dragos the top or bottom wheel may be metal. are the top and bottom wheels interchangable between l drago variants?

as in: could a meteo l drago with a metal bottom wheel be put together with an l drago that has a metal top wheel like gaurdian l drago?