Ask a question, get an answer! #2

WSF does have better stamina, but XF can hold the stall pattern longer.

No, there's not a very good substitute for it, because You'd need something that wouldn't cover the contact points, wouldn't slow down the combo, and something that can still generate attack power without having a loss of a lot of stamina.

Girago wouldn't work, because it covers the contact points. Goreim slows down the combo and doesn't have enough smash.

So, no there's not really a real substitute for the combo, your best options might be Bahamdia or Girago. IMO
Wouldn't Bahamdia cover the contact points as well? And how would ifraid do? It exposes the pints and wouldn't slow it down, would it?

EDIT: girago is best for attack or defence?????????
It would cover some of Balro's contact points, but not all, but TBH Bahamdia's mass is really to large, and wouldn't allow a good tornado stall. IIRC

Ifraid might work well, but it really doesn't have the smash, that most attack wheel have.
(Nov. 27, 2013  8:57 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: WSF does have better stamina, but XF can hold the stall pattern longer.

No, there's not a very good substitute for it, because You'd need something that wouldn't cover the contact points, wouldn't slow down the combo, and something that can still generate attack power without having a loss of a lot of stamina.

Girago wouldn't work, because it covers the contact points. Goreim slows down the combo and doesn't have enough smash.

So, no there's not really a real substitute for the combo, your best options might be Bahamdia or Girago. IMO

Wyvang might work as well, as it'll probably hit hard enough to make up for any lost synergy or covered contact points. It might be a bit too recoily for WSF or XF though.
I have a usless diablo nemesis what do i do

Basically what can i use for Diablo nemesis
You must list your parts in the Build Me A Combo thread to get a combo.

Diablo has found uses in Anti-Attack and is "Tier 2"(or whatever) for defense.
I am pretty sure Diablo used to be top tier or at leat being discussed as it.

There's no such thing as tier 2. I see people post about it often but what the heck is it anyways? It's not real as far as I know.
It is a thing, but t's not an actual term used on the WBO, but basically it's the previous tier lists.

Ex. Flash S130R2F-Tier 1

EX. Blitz S130R2F-Tier 2
If its not used on the WBO, you should refrain from using it so that it doesn't cause confusion in the future.
I made a combo wonder if its illegal but its pretty cool

Diablo nemesis E230CF (Ultimate balance mode)

E230 disk holds the metal frame up
(Nov. 28, 2013  12:07 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: I made a combo wonder if its illegal but its pretty cool

Diablo nemesis E230CF (Ultimate balance mode)

E230 disk holds the metal frame up

Yes it is illegal. Ultimate Balance Mode is really only meant to be used with XGrin.
Should I get a Synchrome xd set (attack/balance) or work on my launcher set up (grip looks horrible from fail spray paint and no other accessories)

I might be able to do both but now i think i can only work on one of them
(Nov. 28, 2013  3:15 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Should I get a Synchrome xd set (attack/balance) or work on my launcher set up (grip looks horrible from fail spray paint and no other accessories)

I might be able to do both but now i think i can only work on one of them

That's would go in the purchase consultation topic......but get the synchrome DX set
I'm pro ally gonna work on my launcher set bc Black Friday is coming so i might be able to find me a sir Synchrome pack which is perfect for me i need a dragoon and i get a good track SA160 or 165 lol ima noob

Lots of bad grammar Unhappy
Does Hades (the wheel) have any competitive use?
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:01 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Does Hades (the wheel) have any competitive use?
It's outclassed by many combos... It is meant to be a Stamina wheel, but Duo and Phantom beat it up.
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:01 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Does Hades (the wheel) have any competitive use?

It used too, but now is really outclassed due to better stamina wheel such as phantom, duo and genbull^2

EDIT: NOOOOOO!!!! Ragerblade beat me Crying
(Nov. 28, 2013  3:53 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: I'm pro ally gonna work on my launcher set bc Black Friday is coming so i might be able to find me a sir Synchrome pack which is perfect for me i need a dragoon and i get a good track SA160 or 165 lol ima noob

Lots of bad grammar Unhappy
That actually should be in Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, not here. This is meant for questions as you see in the title. I don't see any questions...
Which is has a better synchrome, griffin and dragoon or behemoth and golem?
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:12 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Which is has a better synchrome, griffin and dragoon or behemoth and golem?
I'd go with Behomoth and Golem. It has better defense and stamina. Griffin and Dragooon have a size difference and it loses balance quite often.
Behemoth and Golem together has to much recoil for either defense or stamina actually. Griffin Dragooon would be a better choice for attack.
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:12 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Which is has a better synchrome, griffin and dragoon or behemoth and golem?
Are you asking which is better synchromed or which two pack you should get?
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:19 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
He asked what is a better Synchrome. Do you see the word "Pack" in there at all? lol
Sorry, I meant does Fusion have competitive use?
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:20 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:19 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
He asked what is a better Synchrome. Do you see the word "Pack" in there at all? lol
Well excuse me or getting confused since they both come in a two pack.

(Nov. 28, 2013  4:27 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Sorry, I meant does Fusion have competitive use?
Not that I've seen, there are better alternatives like Duo which could be used or stamina or defence.