Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yah, it's very outclassed.
Do we get any faces for reporting posts or for our posts ?????????????????/
(Jul. 30, 2013  9:54 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: Do we get any faces for reporting posts or for our posts ?????????????????/

Nope not for reporting, but you get a face called the Antique face for having 1,000 good and high quality posts that are helpful to the topic that you post in.
(Jul. 30, 2013  9:58 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2013  9:54 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: Do we get any faces for reporting posts or for our posts ?????????????????/

Nope not for reporting, but you get a face called the Antique face for having 1,000 good and high quality posts that are helpful to the topic that you post in.

Where i can see my high and good quality posts ??
(Jul. 30, 2013  10:06 AM)beybladeindia Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2013  9:58 AM)LMAO Wrote:

You should already have a mental count (think/guess) of how many of your posts actually contributed to the topic, there's no official section that shows which of your posts were good.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that questions goes in the "Questions about the WBO" topic.
(Jul. 30, 2013  10:11 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2013  10:06 AM)beybladeindia Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2013  9:58 AM)LMAO Wrote: Nope not for reporting, but you get a face called the Antique face for having 1,000 good and high quality posts that are helpful to the topic that you post in.

You should already have a mental count (think/guess) of how many of your posts actually contributed to the topic, there's no official section that shows which of your posts were good.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that questions goes in the "Questions about the WBO" topic.

thanks for help
What's the best Hasbro stadium including non-metal fusion ones?

If I want to test the effectiveness of a hollowed out Hasbro Wing wheel versus a normal Storm wheel, how do I do that?
(Jul. 30, 2013  3:54 PM)Buu Wrote: What's the best Hasbro stadium including non-metal fusion ones?

If I want to test the effectiveness of a hollowed out Hasbro Wing wheel versus a normal Storm wheel, how do I do that?

1: The Maximum Stampede with no craters in it, I believe is considered to be one of the best

2: Well, both wheels are pretty much useless in today's meta, but for testing you need 20 round tests in the BB-10 or Zero-G stadium (if it is a Zero-G customization). You need to include the equipment used, and how every round was won or lost (KO, OS, etc.) Also, this second question goes in Questions about the WBO I believe, since its about testing, not an actual beyblade questionTongue_out
no no no it's not a WBO question. Tongue_out I mean if I want to test for myself to see which one's better, what equipment should I use, what combinations should I use to test, how many rounds should I do, how do I tell how a round was won or lost, and just generally-- how can I test?

I'm using a Storm pegasus 90 RF and testing it against a Rock Leone 145 WB, and then I switch to a Wing Pegasis 90 RF versus Rock Leone again and they both sort of lose sometimes and win sometimes but I can't tell for sure which one's better...

Should I pick something else to test it against or should I do H145 RF instead of 90 RF?
Try BD145RF or 90RF.
The Destroyer StadiumSmile
I was trying bey parts and I put cosmic Pegasus's energy ring on death Quetzalcoatl and now I can't unscrew it. Any ideas?
What Face did you put on it? Was it a Shogun Face or what?
That happens, just keep screwing the face back and forth, you won't be able to use the face again sadly but after an hour it works.
(Jul. 30, 2013  9:06 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: What Face did you put on it? Was it a Shogun Face or what?
Its was a death Quetzalcoatl metal fury spark effects fx face cosmic Pegasus metal fury energy ring and death Quetzalcoatl spark effects fx fusion wheel, spin track, and performance tip
who knows when and where the beyblade world championships are and how i can compete
(Jul. 30, 2013  10:11 PM)CalvinW11 Wrote: who knows when and where the beyblade world championships are and how i can compete

The beyblade world championship holds qualifiers all over the world. If you're anywhere but Japan, then it'll be held by Hasbro somewhere, but they're not held by the WBO.

I also wouldn't recommend entering, because they use a different format in which the judge decides which beyblade you use, so it takes the whole competitive element out of the event.
Yes and no. In regular Hasbro tournaments, yes.

However, you can read Beywiki's article on the most recent world championship to hear about everything.

It is unkwown when the next one will be.(if there ever is a second)
Hello there,
I found a lot of cheap Sonokong HMS beyblades on ebay.com like Dranzer MS for 42$. While the takara one costs 349.95$.
I wish to get the takara one but its way too expensive and I eventhough I always hear Sonokong is officially licensed by Takara Tomy ("and same in Quality"), I still cannot trust Sonokong. I do have some Sonokong EG beyblades and all of them have broken Engine Gears (I have Dragoon G, Driger G, Dranzer G & Draciel G by Sonokong. And only Draciel one works good), and my takara EG beyblades Engine gears (Another Dragoon G, I bought after the Sonokong one broke, Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer GT, ect.) work properly.

Do you guys have the same Problems as I do? Or is it just bad luck? And should I worry about the Sonokong HMS beyblades too?
And other than EG Beys, what do you think is better? Sonokong vs Takara!
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:03 AM)Juliet Wrote: Hello there,
I found a lot of cheap Sonokong HMS beyblades on ebay.com like Dranzer MS for 42$. While the takara one costs 349.95$.
I wish to get the takara one but its way too expensive and I eventhough I always hear Sonokong is officially licensed by Takara Tomy ("and same in Quality"), I still cannot trust Sonokong. I do have some Sonokong EG beyblades and all of them have broken Engine Gears (I have Dragoon G, Driger G, Dranzer G & Draciel G by Sonokong. And only Draciel one works good), and my takara EG beyblades Engine gears (Another Dragoon G, I bought after the Sonokong one broke, Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer GT, ect.) work properly.

Do you guys have the same Problems as I do? Or is it just bad luck? And should I worry about the Sonokong HMS beyblades too?
Is this the bey your talking about?Smile It looks coolGrin
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...1129895240
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:08 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

Yes, this is the one. But I don't know if Sonokong is a good brand for beyblades that are used in real bey battles. I mean if they are in a shelf to look at than the Looks is more important. For example I heard the Hasbro one (which I cannot find) has a wider tip in attack mode and so more attack power, less Stamina. Sonokong and Takara Tomy use different materials right?
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:14 AM)Juliet Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:08 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

Yes, this is the one. But I don't know if Sonokong is a good brand for beyblades that are used in real bey battles. I mean if they are in a shelf to look at than the Looks is more important. For example I heard the Hasbro one (which I cannot find) has a wider tip in attack mode and so more attack power, less Stamina. Sonokong and Takara Tomy use different materials right?

Oh we'll I'm not sure about the Hasbro? But TT and Sono Kong are the same thingSmile

I intend to buy some HMS beyblades soon too, so I have similar questions. But unfortunately you're not the only one with this problem. My few Sonokong Engine Gear beyblades have mostly broken EG's and stay in my collection just to look at- For bey battles I use Takara ones. If I were you, I'd stick to one brand, for me that is Takara Tomy, since Sonokong beyblades before the EG gen were smaller (+ launcher/shooter aren't as good as takara ones). Though that Dranzer MS is really overpriced imo. In this case, I recommend you to get the Sonokong one.
Are you using United States, Australian or Canadian dollars ? Because if that is the case, those prices are way too high, and they are not representative of an HMS Beyblade's worth. You should really look through our Beyblade Price Reference List :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List