Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Uh... Is there anyone who would like to trade a draciel ms for a galaxy pegasus.:\
(Jul. 25, 2013  8:54 PM)jacolal Wrote: Uh... Is there anyone who would like to trade a draciel ms for a galaxy pegasus.:\

I will
Take that to private messages, guys. jacolal, you should have asked that in the Buying sub-forum or the Selling & Trading sub-forum.
Would it be legal to spray paint a grip support/extension?
Yes, as long as it doesnt affect performance

Edit: Oh whoops lol, it is legal to spray, typed it wrong, thanks Kai-V.
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:12 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: No, as long as it doesnt affect performance

You should have started with "yes", because he asked if it would be legal.
would it be legal to have a 4d/HWS bey with an SA165 in Zero-G attack mode?
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:49 AM)AZL Wrote: would it be legal to have a 4d/HWS bey with an SA165 in Zero-G attack mode?

Yes, of course! But Attack Mode usually isn't very useful in some cases, so if you were to use it on a Stamina or Defense type, use it on it's other mode, it's much better.
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:12 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yes, as long as it doesnt affect performance

Edit: Oh whoops lol, it is legal to spray, typed it wrong, thanks Kai-V.
Oh ok thanks.
I heard there's a 7 min spinning bey. What combo would you make for a bey that spins the longest by itself on a flat surface if you weren't to battle with it?

What's the best type of launcher to use for MFB?

What's the best stadium for MFB to battle in?

I only have an old Driger den and it's not great
1. Phantom Orion BGrin

2. Beylauncher

3. BB-10
(Jul. 26, 2013  8:07 PM)Buu Wrote: I heard there's a 7 min spinning bey. What combo would you make for a bey that spins the longest by itself on a flat surface if you weren't to battle with it?

That would probably be Phantom Orion B:D you heard of.

(Jul. 26, 2013  8:07 PM)Buu Wrote: I heard there's a 7 min spinning bey. What combo would you make for a bey that spins the longest by itself on a flat surface if you weren't to battle with it?What's the best type of launcher to use for MFB?

A Beylauncher/"String Launcher".

(Jul. 26, 2013  8:07 PM)Buu Wrote: I heard there's a 7 min spinning bey. What combo would you make for a bey that spins the longest by itself on a flat surface if you weren't to battle with it?What's the best stadium for MFB to battle in?

TAKARA-TOMY's and SonoKong's BeyStadium Attack Type.
Cool, thanks!

You mean just a normal Phantom Orion out of the box spins for that long? You don't need to customize it? Is there a customization to make it spin even longer?
Not all Phantom Orion's spin that long. It varys greatly on the Bearing Drive. That's just the longest recorded spin time for it.
Question, if i make a combo using a metal wheel that has alot of open spaces [holes] in it, and the spaces [holes] are left unblocked by the energy ring, what advantages and or disadvantages would the combo have, and what spin track and tip should i use to help improve the combo?
Open spaces usually give attack potential. It is hard to say though considering you are not saying what metal wheel you are talking about.
I don't own any Zero-G or Shogun Steel beys, so I'm unsure.

Are Zero-G faces significantly different from MFB face bolts, other than in length? That's the basic part of my question, but really I was wondering if BBG-14/15 are significantly different from MF2 bolts.

Thank you
They have a different shape. The Zero G faces have more of a diamond shape compared to the hexagon shape of the regular face bolts.
So then Zero-G faces are still compatible with MFB? And vice-versa?
No they aren't.
MFB ones are unable to hold the comparatively thicker synchromes.
(Jul. 27, 2013  3:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No they aren't.
MFB ones are unable to hold the comparatively thicker synchromes.

That's the vice-versa, but will BBG-14/5 and Zero-G faces still work for MFB? Or are they too big? Sorry, just wanna be sure
(Jul. 27, 2013  3:06 PM)Sinful Rhapsody Wrote: So then Zero-G faces are still compatible with MFB? And vice-versa?

No, because of the length you mentioned.
I don't think so, it would be illegal anyway. Sorry.
say, the combo, thermal ice titan, what advanges or disadvantages would this have, and what spintrack and bottom should i use to enhance its performance?
(Jul. 27, 2013  5:58 PM)Dropkick Wrote: say, the combo, thermal ice titan, what advanges or disadvantages would this have, and what spintrack and bottom should i use to enhance its performance?

It is too lightweight to do well against anything right now. It barely has any advantage, seriously.