Ask a question, get an answer! #2

tac1017 is your duo hasbro?
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:09 AM)tac1017 Wrote: What is a face booster?

This should be in questions about the wbo since it has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby. It's 8? face colors, that are in contests when you win a contet you choose one of the 8? and theres a bey face inside and it goes under your avatar. People could give you better info if you post on the questions about the wbo thread.
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:10 AM)AZL Wrote: tac1017 is your duo hasbro?

It is tomy

can I make a thread in off topic to post for an antique badge?
No I dont think you can. Again anything related to the wbo goes to the questions anout the wbo.
You need to stop putting hr lines in like this

try editing or do two posts and immediatly edit them and get rid of the line.
Ill try. HOPEFULLY I DON'T GET CAUGHT BY AN ADMIN AND GET A 30 PERCENT WARNING. I AM ALREADY UP TO 10 PRCENT :"(
You won't get in trouble, everyone makes mistakes, even Kai-V and Beybrad have been reported.
Ok. however, even on quick reply, it adds the line.
If you are using Internet Explorer, get used to it. Internet Explorer does that on a lot of forums.

Now no more posts revolving that, lets stay on topic.
ok. back to serpent. what is better duo serpent f230 ewd or duo serpent w145 swd?
w145 would be the preffered choice as well as a different clear wheel.
Depends on which combo your using it for.
Yes! Definitely!!Grin
I use serpent as a clear wheel as it represents many things to me, like my personality; I am calm at times, then very aggressive, my chineese zodiac, and that dead snake I found in my yard 2 months ago...
I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot...
so how many beys do u think u can handle kyler
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:47 AM)ldrago111222333 Wrote: so how many beys do u think u can handle kyler

Ehh, a lot what beys u got? Wink
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:45 AM)tac1017 Wrote: I use serpent as a clear wheel as it represents many things to me, like my personality; I am calm at times, then very aggressive, my chineese zodiac, and that dead snake I found in my yard 2 months ago...

That's kinda off topic dude?
so I think the final result of your comments would be duo serpent w145 ewd?
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:49 AM)tac1017 Wrote: so I think the final result of your comments would be duo serpent w145 ewd?

Yeah sounds pretty coolSmile
Yes, but if your using it for raw stamina try a bwd or wd if you have them.
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:48 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:45 AM)tac1017 Wrote: I use serpent as a clear wheel as it represents many things to me, like my personality; I am calm at times, then very aggressive, my chineese zodiac, and that dead snake I found in my yard 2 months ago...

That's kinda off topic dude?

It shows why I use serpent as a clear wheel.