Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 05, 2013  12:30 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: has there been any evidence of a series after zero-g? or is zero-g going to be the last series?

There is quite simply no answer anybody intelligent could give you to either of those questions. You should read my topic to know where Beyblade is right now :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ost-Events
From the Blader Rewards campaign, I was hoping to get a BB-81 Launcher Rubber, but I have just one question.

Can the Launcher Rubber fit onto the Light Launcher 2 Ripcord? Or will it only work for string launchers?
yes it fits onto the light launcher 2 ripcord
Is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145 CF the Heaviest Legal Combo Possible?
Try msf-h wyvang wyvang bd145 mb.
Well ill be darned my bad, but gcf is for sure heavier than cf, sorry about that, try msf-h wyvang wyvang bd145 gcf
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:01 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote: Is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145 CF the Heaviest Legal Combo Possible?

It should be, yes.
According to Beywiki, they both have the same weight.

I need to weigh it to see if it's correct.
Cannon: According to BeyGen SG, GCF weights 2.42 Grams whereas CF weighs 2.49 Grams. What weights did you get for both of them? Smile
Blue CF: 2.4g | Grey GCF: 2.3g
Yellow CF: 2.4g | Green GCF: 2.2g
Orange CF: 2.3g | _____________
I just finished weighing my CF and GCF. My CF was 2.5 Grams and my GCF was 2.3 Grams. Smile
Beywiki says cf is 2.5 and gcf is 2.5, it makes sense cuz the extra things on the end.

edit: im a moron. lol
(Jul. 05, 2013  6:35 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Beywiki says cf is 2.4 and gcf is 2.5, it makes sense cuz the extra things on the end.

Actually, The BeyWiki states that they both weight 2.5 Grams.

CF should weight just a tad bit more as GCF is going to be missing some of the plastic due to the gear shape, and as Plastic Lover and Cannon have said, there is a 0.2 gram advantage in favor of CF.
Does anyone know if gargoyle bahamdia SA165 GF is a good combo?
(Jul. 05, 2013  1:53 PM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Does anyone know if gargoyle bahamdia SA165 GF is a good combo?

I think you should post this question in Build Me A Combo thread . However , I think it is a average combo.
How do you get a Stone Face to get screwed off if it's stuck on a Zero-G Beyblade?
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:12 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: How do you get a Stone Face to get screwed off if it's stuck on a Zero-G Beyblade?

This happens to me all the time, get Pliers and pull on it while turning it counter-clockwise.
Phew! Thanks! My Killerken Dragooon was stuck on a CH120!
Did hasbro or Takara Tomy ever make the Dark Blader blade called Drac-Attack?
No, they didn't.
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Phew! Thanks! My Killerken Dragooon was stuck on a CH120!

No problem, did you get it off yet?
There is a Plastics Q and A thread, but yes it is.
Edit: Wow, excuse my stupidity, I meant HMS XD