Ask a question, get an answer! #2

ThAnk you a ton.
So this has most likely already been posted before about the heaviest possible beyblade but here is my combo. From my research the heaviest beyblade possible to make would be MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145 MB. After coming to this conclusion i realized that synchrom wheels might be heavier than Diablo. So my question is, what synchrom wheel currently is the heaviest and if it doesn't outweigh diablo and if there aren't any that outweight it that disregard this post.
Wyvang is the heaviest chrome wheel. Read the BeyWiki article for more information on it.
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:50 AM)Tri Wrote: Wyvang is the heaviest chrome wheel. Read the BeyWiki article for more information on it.

Thanks for the answer and wow that wheel weighs almost the entire weight of diablo

So the heaviest bey would be MSF(Just discovered Metal Stone Facebolt) Wyvang BD145 MB Which would weigh in at about 75 grams
That is true. But it wouldn't be the best combo for Wyvang. Wyvang is best suited for Attack.
(Jun. 18, 2013  4:14 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: That is true. But it wouldn't be the best combo for Wyvang. Wyvang is best suited for Attack.

Yeah I figured, but I was just seeing how you could make the heaviest beyblade not really for competitive use.
What makes a bey top-tier?
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:45 AM)Infinity Wrote: What makes a bey top-tier?
It has to be very strong, provide good results against combos there made to beat like top tier attack needs to be able to beat top tier Stamina types and top tier defense needs to beat top tier attack and top tier stamina needs to beat top tier defense. That is how I understand it.
What track works best with flash?
CH120,S130,GB145, or H145
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:19 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What track works best with flash?

Every Blader should try these Tracks to see what they like best, but generally S130 is the preferred and better option.
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Every Blader should try these Tracks to see what they like best, but generally S130 is the preferred and better option.

Once I made a top tier attack type combination with flash and s130, but I found better results with d125 then s130. Was my s130 probobally just damadged pretty bad?
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:22 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Once I made a top tier attack type combination with flash and s130, but I found better results with d125 then s130. Was my s130 probobally just damadged pretty bad?

That can be because of how you launched it, against what you tested it, or just a bad day, not only a damaged part
How do you make a spoiler?
(Jun. 18, 2013  4:14 PM)AZL Wrote: How do you make a spoiler?

wrong section but i can answer this once. When you post, under the post subject it should say fount. Go right from there and click the button that says SPOIL! in blue
Or... just [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler] simpler.
tHanks
when is the next toys r us tournament?

thanks

hey anyone i can ask my question to
We don't know. And there are tons of way better organised tournaments held by the WBO with much better prizes being held all the time.
hey u ultramarine can u answer my question?

well when is the next one in LA California
(Jun. 18, 2013  6:59 PM)chipo 349 Wrote: when is the next toys r us tournament?

thanks

hey anyone i can ask my question to

Youll have to call toys r us yourself and ask them, currently, there are none i know of, but the WBO has 10x better tournaments, what ultramarine just told u.
hey u the beymaster can ihave a beylauncher and grip?

hey kyler can ihave a beylauncher and grip

mine broke
Why the heck would anyone just give you stuff? If they would, for whatever resin, actually want to give you free stuff, pm them, don't post in a thread where it doesn't belong.
Is this a good trade? ( these are all the original Japanese ) Give Diablo nemesis ( set that comes with ll2) for a phantom Orion ( one with ll2) and dark cancer (booster)
anyone near California

nio that is not a good trade diablo nemisis is the heaviest
Heaviest what? 4D bey? So what, Zero-G synchromes are heavier. I think it'd be a good trade, but it depends on the parts you have.