Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Could you rank these wheels for defense? The wheels are Basalt, Duo, Death, Wing Reviser Reviser, Orojya Orojya, Libra, Earth, and Diablo.

Oh, and could someone test M145 in the zero g stadium?
[quote='nupmuk' pid='1126987' dateline='1371487210']
Could you rank these wheels for defense? The wheels are Basalt, Duo, Death, Wing Reviser Reviser, Orojya Orojya, Libra, Earth, and Diablo.

Oh, and could someon

Idk aboyt zero-g butfor mfb i rank from top to last duo, twisted and diablo, Death, Earth. Btw i think libras a energy ring
(Jun. 17, 2013  5:40 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Could you rank these wheels for defense? The wheels are Basalt, Duo, Death, Wing Reviser Reviser, Orojya Orojya, Libra, Earth, and Diablo.

Oh, and could someone test M145 in the zero g stadium?

1.duo-10
2. reviser reviser-9 1/2
3.wing-7 1/4
4.diablo-7
5.death-5
7.orojya orojya-5
8. basalt-4
9.libra-4
10.earth--3

Its funny i tested m145 yesterday, its does pretty well, but not better than e230(for sway)
For smash attack i think it does pretty well.

libra is actually one of the old metal wheels before metal fusion, its a different design without a(n) energy ring(clear wheel)
Thanks for that!
Which are the best 145 heigh tracks for attack?
CH120?
(Jun. 17, 2013  11:38 PM)Infinity Wrote: Which are the best 145 heigh tracks for attack?

gb145 r145
What is the best 4d beyblade tip ( the ones stuck together ) for smash attack?
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:04 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What is the best 4d beyblade tip ( the ones stuck together ) for smash attack?

yea get x:f it has a lot of attack if u can control it

edit: forgot about x:d
X: D because of it's XF mode.
what bey does XGrin come from?
Diablo Nemesis X D. You can get it cheap on ebay.

Can you change the disk on BD145 with another BD145?
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:21 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Diablo Nemesis X D. You can get it cheap on ebay.

Can you change the disk on BD145 with another BD145?

An asterisk about this 4D Bottom question/answer : nobody really uses 4D Bottoms besides BGrin competitively ... So, for Smash Attack, there are much better choices.

Yes, it would be legal since it is essentially the same disk.
Thanks for telling me Kai-V! Joyful_3
What bey comes with bd145?
Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, Gravity Perseus(Attack Ver.), and Hell Kerbecs BD145DS.
Does the Takara Tomy Beyblade WBBA Limited Edition Phantom Orion Performance Tip and Track Set come with a launcher?
(Jun. 18, 2013  1:03 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Does the Takara Tomy Beyblade WBBA Limited Edition Phantom Orion Performance Tip and Track Set come with a launcher?

Nope, just tracks and tips.
Which tracks are best suited for spin stealers?
The best is probably SA165. It is great in the combo Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD.
ok, thanks.

What tracks would fit an attack/stamina tornado staller?
Im thinking something like MSF Genbull Gryph ?145MF but I don't know which track would fit there.
(Jun. 18, 2013  2:01 AM)Infinity Wrote: ok, thanks.

What tracks would fit an attack/stamina tornado staller?
Im thinking something like MSF Genbull Gryph ?145MF but I don't know which track would fit there.

90 works but for something heavier try ch120 or w145

my question what track works best with upper smash?
Hat are tornado stallers?
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:09 AM)AZL Wrote: Hat are tornado stallers?

Tornado stalling is where you ride the tornado ridge of the BB-10 so that the Beyblade moves in a circle. It's called "stalling" since it "stalls" by avoiding the center while it circles. Usually this is a bad thing since it's usually what happens when you launch an attack type poorly, but "tornado stallers" try to do this on purpose. Check out the thread for MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF (the link is in my signature!).
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:09 AM)AZL Wrote: Hat are tornado stallers?

This Beywiki draft will help you a lot :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tornado-...ng-Article