Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hmm, also if your on a tight budget, you should get something like L Drago Destroy Gold Armored, or Wing Pegasis Memorial Version, they cost about $12-16 each.

Another rare, is Sol Blaze, but only the regular one from the movie is pretty rare, the other ones can be found easily.
Thanks, the wing pegasis looks cool and S130 and RB are pretty useful too!
I have another question, What are the best performance tips for defense, attack, and stamina?
(May. 14, 2013  12:35 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I have another question, What are the best performance tips for defense, attack, and stamina?

You can find them written in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, which is the top-tier list.
(May. 12, 2013  9:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  9:30 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: Are there going to be upcoming ToysRus tournaments?

Nobody knows, since they are scheduled rather randomly. There will probably be some in fall 2013 when Shogun Steel will be released, but I really do not know why you would look forward to that more than to a World Beyblade Organization event.

Because there is only one WBO tournament near me so far.
There will have been two tournaments in Connecticut in the last few months, compared to what, one event somewhere in a Toys "R" Us in the last decade ?
What is the best tip for Stammina? and is there any absorb mode beys i could buy for under £10 or $13?
(May. 14, 2013  5:39 PM)Ghutain Wrote: What is the best tip for Stammina? and is there any absorb mode beys i could buy for under £10 or $13?

I answered a very similar question just a few posts above ...

As for the "Absorb Mode Beys", getting Meteo L Drago and L Drago Destroy should be quite unexpensive.
How can i post a picture from my gallery because i am using a ipad for this how can i just a picture from there because it doesn't have a url?[/php][/code][/quote]
You can't. You have to upload it first on imageshack or something. It cannot come directly from your gallery.
Where is the cheapest place to get Takara Tomy Beys?
(May. 14, 2013  9:58 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Where is the cheapest place to get Takara Tomy Beys?

Our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u, definitely. You can see his items in the WBO Authorized Dealers sub-forum inside the Bey Marketplace forum.
I want to take a shot at giving Cyber Aquario 105RF a Beybox! I know a lot about him and got the images and info to make it and I think it needs a Beybox so can I give it a shot?
PS. sorry if this is in the wrong forum I could not find any other forum to post it in.

(May. 14, 2013  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  5:39 PM)Ghutain Wrote: What is the best tip for Stammina? and is there any absorb mode beys i could buy for under £10 or $13?

I answered a very similar question just a few posts above ...

As for the "Absorb Mode Beys", getting Meteo L Drago and L Drago Destroy should be quite unexpensive.
for Hasbro there is also Ultimate Metro Ldrago absorb, Ultimate Meteo Ldrago Rush, and Ultimate Meteo Ldrago assault.
I have another update, I just majorly edited the page Cyber Aquario 105RF! I added the face because the forgot it, spell checking, spacing, and deleting all the times when the creator wrote edit.
(May. 15, 2013  12:17 AM)nupmuk Wrote: for Hasbro there is also Ultimate Metro Ldrago absorb, Ultimate Meteo Ldrago Rush, and Ultimate Meteo Ldrago assault.

Only the first one is "Absorb Mode" ...
Hi, a few questions I would like to ask:

Are Bearing Drives prone to breakages?

Does RDF wear out quickly?

Are Duo, Flash and Death (from recent testings) the only 4D wheels still worth using in the current environment with Zero-G?

Thanks
Don't know

I would say yes

Diablo has some use and I will not disqualify Phantom yet
How do i know the difference between metal facebolt and metal facebolt heavy? The metal facebolt I have says metal facebolt, and has blue on half (horrizontally split) on the sides and a blue dragon without facial features or details on the top where it says metal face. I've never seen a metal facebolt before, so I don't know if a heavy one says "Heavy" on it. I also want to know what. makes metal facebolts so much better then plastic.

Which is better for defence, WD or WD2? I had a good combo with WD, but I lost WD but later got WD2. lets say this combo is fully defence, would wd2 increase or decrease its defencive power? p.s. how to know the difference between 230 and e230? Ive never had a e230 so i want to know incase i try to trade for it.

+
+
(May. 15, 2013  9:32 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: How do i know the difference between metal facebolt and metal facebolt heavy? The metal facebolt I have says metal facebolt, and has blue on half (horrizontally split) on the sides and a blue dragon without facial features or details on the top where it says metal face. I've never seen a metal facebolt before, so I don't know if a heavy one says "Heavy" on it. I also want to know what. makes metal facebolts so much better then plastic.

Which is better for defence, WD or WD2? I had a good combo with WD, but I lost WD but later got WD2. lets say this combo is fully defence, would wd2 increase or decrease its defencive power? p.s. how to know the difference between 230 and e230? Ive never had a e230 so i want to know incase i try to trade for it.

+
+

Hello,

Beywiki answers most of your questions actually. Here you go :

Our Metal Face article will tell you what the difference between the regular Metal Face and the Metal Face Custom Ver. : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face

I would say that W²D is slightly better for Defense, because WD is top-tier for Stamina, for sure.

Here is the article on Thief Phoenic E230GCF, where you can clearly see what E230 looks like :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ic_E230GCF
(May. 15, 2013  12:24 PM)Infie Wrote: Hi, a few questions I would like to ask:

Are Bearing Drives prone to breakages?

Does RDF wear out quickly?

Are Duo, Flash and Death (from recent testings) the only 4D wheels still worth using in the current environment with Zero-G?

Thanks

1. Not if you treat it properly. They do tend to wear down after extensive use, though. However, I haven't really had any noticeable problems with some of my older B:D's when I've used them in tournaments; the tips don't spin nearly as smoothly as they do on a new B:D, but the gimmick still works in actual battles.

2. Kind of, yeah.

3. The only 4D Wheel worth using in the ZERO-G Format is Duo, in my opinion. It is still king as far as Stamina is concerned. However, I have heard of Diablo being used in Attack combinations. I'm not sure about Death. In Standard Format, the following are still competitive: Duo, Diablo, Flash, Phantom, Death, and L Drago Guardian/Destroy to some degree.
(May. 15, 2013  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: +
+

Hello,

Our Metal Face article will tell you what the difference between the regular Metal Face and the Metal Face Custom Ver. : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face

I would say that W²D is slightly better for Defense, because WD is top-tier for Stamina, for sure.

Here is the article on Thief Phoenic E230GCF, where you can clearly see what E230 looks like :

Can you explain the wd again? You said w2d may be slightly better, then started saying wd was top tier in stamina. Can you explain what wd being top tier stamina has to do with w2d being slightly better? Also, is 230 still t-t defence if it came from a non hyperbey non jap? I got a 230 but idk if it's jap or not.
She said W2D was slightly better for defense. WD is overall better though.
As for your second question...I can't say I have any idea what you're saying.
(May. 15, 2013  9:52 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2013  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: +
+

Hello,

Can you explain the wd again? You said w2d may be slightly better, then started saying wd was top tier in stamina. Can you explain what wd being top tier stamina has to do with w2d being slightly better? Also, is 230 still t-t defence if it came from a non hyperbey non jap? I got a 230 but idk if it's jap or not.
In adition to Ultramarine-
230 is 230... unless its fake, all (not gimmick, regular) 230 tracks have the same performance...
By the way, "jap" is a rather offensive term that has a bad connotation because Americans used it to refer to the Japanese during World War II. If you want to use abbreviations, using "jpn" is viewed as much more acceptable.
Any new pictures of new Shogun Steel products? I went on Toywiz earlier, and they had two Shogun Steel 3-packs for Pre-Order for July. The packs names were: Beyblade 3-pack: Fire Team (I'm assuming it would most likely contain Ifrit, Salamander, and Phoenix) and also Beyblade 3-pack: Water Team (Most likely Orochi, Leviathan, Kraken). Heres the link to the Multi-Pack section. They're @ the bottom of the page: http://www.toywiz.com/beyblades2packs.html
Also, If you have other pics or info PM me.