Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 12, 2013  2:25 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  2:24 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  1:51 PM)LMAO Wrote: Nope, only Crystal Wheels can work with Chrome Wheels, and only Metal Wheels can work with Clear wheels. If you take apart a Zero G Bey, you can see there is a hole, and a point on each chrome wheel and crystal wheel, and with the point and the hole, you connect it with each other, and so it wouldn't work for regular HWS Beys.
OK, I have one more question about zero g are they going to start the zero g series on TV after this current metal fight beyblade season?

Yes, they will. It will start in Fall 2013, and that's when Metal Fury should be finished.
Awesome!!
OK, so is how is "Synchrome" written? Is it 'Synchrom' or 'Synchrome'?
(May. 12, 2013  3:10 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, so is how is "Synchrome" written? Is it 'Synchrom' or 'Synchrome'?

TT writes it as Synchrom, Hasbro dubbed it as Synchrome, I believe.
(May. 12, 2013  3:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  3:10 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, so is how is "Synchrome" written? Is it 'Synchrom' or 'Synchrome'?

TT writes it as Synchrom, Hasbro dubbed it as Synchrome, I believe.

That is correct.
Which is correct, Reviser, or Revizer ?
The second one.
Who is better samurai pegasis or archer garole. I don't know who's better for attack

who is better. Samurai pegasis or archer gargole. Im going to get a zero g bey, i want an attack type, i am opened to other suggestions as well
(May. 12, 2013  7:34 PM)cman12399 Wrote: Who is better samurai pegasis or archer garole. I don't know who's better for attack

who is better. Samurai pegasis or archer gargole. Im going to get a zero g bey, i want an attack type, i am opened to other suggestions as well

Well, i have seen plenty battles of samurai pegasus but, i have never seen a review of archer garole because he is not so bg that could possibly be a reason for samurai pegasus being stronger and more agressive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but if you are really that stuck i know that this is a forum about beyblades but if your not getting an answer maybe resort to youtube?
(May. 12, 2013  7:55 PM)Ghutain Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  7:34 PM)cman12399 Wrote: Who is better samurai pegasis or archer garole. I don't know who's better for attack

Well, i have seen plenty battles of samurai pegasus but, i have never seen a review of archer garole because he is not so bg that could possibly be a reason for samurai pegasus being stronger and more agressive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but if you are really that stuck i know that this is a forum about beyblades but if your not getting an answer maybe resort to youtube?
No, do not resort to YouTube. Please don't answer questions unless you are sure you know the answer.
Samurai Pegasis does contain R2F, a good attack tip. I think Pegasis has found use in attack customisations as well. As for gargole, it contains SA165, an extremely useful part. I think Gargole is a decent wheel as well.
Are there going to be upcoming ToysRus tournaments?
(May. 12, 2013  9:30 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: Are there going to be upcoming ToysRus tournaments?

Nobody knows, since they are scheduled rather randomly. There will probably be some in fall 2013 when Shogun Steel will be released, but I really do not know why you would look forward to that more than to a World Beyblade Organization event.
(May. 12, 2013  8:04 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  7:55 PM)Ghutain Wrote:

No, do not resort to YouTube. Please don't answer questions unless you are sure you know the answer.
Samurai Pegasis does contain R2F, a good attack tip. I think Pegasis has found use in attack customisations as well. As for gargole, it contains SA165, an extremely useful part. I think Gargole is a decent wheel as well.
Eh, if you saw the Pegasis chrome wheel discussion it did not do that well.
pegasis is not the "best wheel" but is not useless, I think it needs more testing, at first hand bahamdia was classified has useless, then it came Bahamdia ifraid/Begirados, breaking the theory
hi all i just to get some questions on dying answered.
The reason i'm asking these questions is that i am making a Dranzer look alike metal fusion blade and wanted to dye a purple eagle energy ring blue.
Here are my questions.

.Are dyed parts tournament legal
.Is there some parts that are not allowed to be or can't be dyed
.What is the best dye to use
.Can clear parts be dyed
.Can launchers be dyed

Answers to these questions and tips on dying parts would be greatly appreciated.
(May. 13, 2013  1:10 PM)Kiyoko6832 Wrote: hi all i just to get some questions on dying answered.
The reason i'm asking these questions is that i am making a Dranzer look alike metal fusion blade and wanted to dye a purple eagle energy ring blue.
Here are my questions.

.Can clear parts be dyed
.Can launchers be dyed

Answers to these questions and tips on dying parts would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know what are the best dyes to use when coloring parts, but yes, color changes in parts are legal, as long as they don't effect the beys performance. Smile
(May. 13, 2013  1:14 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  1:10 PM)Kiyoko6832 Wrote: hi all i just to get some questions on dying answered.
Here are my questions.

.Can clear parts be dyed
.Can launchers be dyed

I don't know what are the best dyes to use when coloring parts, but yes, color changes in parts are legal, as long as they don't effect the beys performance. Smile

cool thanks that was my biggest concern about dying my parts
Here are my questions.

.Can clear parts be dyed
.Can launchers be dyed

theflightyellz's guide will probably help you a lot. Here you go :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thefligh...tic-Dyeing
still two questions left.
.can i dye launchers
.can some parts not be dyed
for the first one, the tutorial is for plastic parts, so, it should be possible, it can be painted too, it's less possible to alter the performance with paint of a launcher than a beyblade

the second I'm not sure, you would have to cover that parts
I have a question what is the official heaviest metal wheel? Also what is the heaviest Spin track and clear wheel?
For non-synchrome it's Diablo, and I'm pretty sure the heaviest clear wheel is Kerbecs, and the heaviest spin track is Boost Disk 145, IIRC.
I have a question, What are some rare MFB blades, I want to get some rare ones!
Some really rare ones, that cost a lot are:

-Aries(Yellow)
(that's all I can think of right now, sorry)

Cheaper Ones:

-Any Mercury Anubis
-Dragren Version Diablo Nemesis
-Fang Leone Burning Claw Edition
-Fang Leone Purple Edition
-Phantom Orion Skeleton Version
-Gold Diablo Nemesis
-Wing Pegasis Memorial Version
Thanks
(May. 14, 2013  12:04 AM)LMAO Wrote: Some really rare ones, that cost a lot are:

-Aries(Yellow)
(that's all I can think of right now, sorry)

Cheaper Ones:

-Any Mercury Anubis
-Dragren Version Diablo Nemesis
-Fang Leone Burning Claw Edition
-Fang Leone Purple Edition
-Phantom Orion Skeleton Version
-Gold Diablo Nemesis
-Wing Pegasis Memorial Version

To add on- Sol Blaze (I'm pretty sure any variation)