Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 20, 2013  10:16 PM)Zilver2350 Wrote: I'd like to get an answer about Aero Knight ms. The bey with the Aero Core, I'd like to know if it's Aero Core ( blue ring ) is very easily broken/destroyed by other beys attacks or should I just not use it?

Thank you. Wink

That question is supposed to go in the Plastics Questions thread. Smile

Sorry, I meant HMS Questions and Answers, thanks Kai-V
(Apr. 20, 2013  10:17 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2013  10:16 PM)Zilver2350 Wrote: I'd like to get an answer about Aero Knight ms. The bey with the Aero Core, I'd like to know if it's Aero Core ( blue ring ) is very easily broken/destroyed by other beys attacks or should I just not use it?

Thank you. Wink

That question is supposed to go in the Plastics Questions thread. Smile

Aero Knight MS is an HMS Beyblade, so the question belongs in the HMS Q & A topic.
How Get To Archer Light Blue (Zero G Archer Wyvang)
I do not think an Archer of that color was ever produced, unless it was a WBBA or Corocoro prize. I would use the Archer Gryph Archer, or the Pirates Orojya Pirates for color accuracy.
(Apr. 21, 2013  12:24 AM)Wombat Wrote: I do not think an Archer of that color was ever produced, unless it was a WBBA or Corocoro prize. I would use the Archer Gryph Archer, or the Pirates Orojya Pirates for color accuracy.

Hmm Ok Thanks My Bro Joyful_3
Which mode of Jade Jupiter is better ? Stamina mode (mobile metal balls) or Defense mode (fixed metal balls in center) ?
Well actually, Jade hardly has any use.
Moreover, its Modes hardly make a difference from what we've seen in Testing threads.
So yeah, whatever Mode you use, it wouldn't make a difference. Even if it did, it doesn't matter because Jade has no uses.
We also have an article on Beywiki about Jade Jupiter, by the way :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ter_S130RB
But S130 track and RB has good use. RB is a top-tier defense tip too. These makes Jade Jupiter strong and valuable. But Jade metal wheel is still too bad.
You can easily get s130 on poison giraffe or other beyblades, and rb can be replaced by rs and other tips. Though I guess it's an ok buy.
I personally think Poison Giraffe is a much better purchase. RB is not essential at all, while Poison Giraffe is one of the only ways for Hasbro Bladers to acquire MB, which is more useful.
Yeah, RB could easily be replaced by RSF and RS like Ultramarine mentioned.

If you want to get Posion Zurafa, there is a new Spark FX coming out that has Poison Zurafa S130MB and Cyclone Aquario 90 RF, it's called the "Crushing Blast Barrage" pack.

And if you really need RB, just buy the Jade Jupiter Hyperblade, it's been on sale recently at Walmart and Toys R Us.
No, I have Jupiter Smile . And, MB has low friction and thus, it can't grip the Beystadium as well.
So what? It's still a very good bottom.
How do you tell the difference between a Hasbro Hyperblade Blitz metal wheel and a Takara Blitz metal wheel?
They're the same.
(Apr. 22, 2013  12:36 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: They're the same.
Takara's model breaks after a while so is there a way to tell the difference?
(Apr. 22, 2013  12:40 AM)Masamune100X Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2013  12:36 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: They're the same.
Takara's model breaks after a while so is there a way to tell the difference?

I didn't have that problem with mine, still in 2 pieces (because is a 4D wheel), only it's a little worn, and I didn't hear of a breakage problem
Oh yes, many people have reported a breakage problem with Blitz. It doesn't break too easily though, so there's nothing to worry about.
that's the reason I mean of it not having breakage problem, I think its a "problem" when is with no much use (because come on, if you use it really often or it will worn down or it will break)

EDIT: With which chrome wheels Gryph has good synergy? (when on top)
And Phoenic?
Iz it posible to make meteo ldrago rush or assault spin steal?I am about to trade ldrago2rush for ldrago2assault but only if it spin steals at least a little bit more
Neither are as good as the original of course for spin stealing capabilities, but I'm sure assault (the blue one) would be preferred seeing as its rounder and thicker.
(Apr. 22, 2013  2:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: EDIT: With which chrome wheels Gryph has good synergy? (when on top)
And Phoenic?

gryph works well with itself for sway defense and maybe with dragooon in upper smash
Phoenic works really well with itself in attack customs and works well with ifraid in attack customs as well
Are anti attack, anti defense and anti spin steal real and if they are what are good combos for these
(Apr. 23, 2013  1:41 AM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: Are anti attack, anti defense and anti spin steal real and if they are what are good combos for these

Anti-Attack and Anti-Spin Steal exist, but there is no Anti-Defense.

For Anti-Attack, use: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145/R145R2F
I'm not so sure about Anti-Spin Steal, but I think it's something like Death Kerbecs AD145RDF?

If you don't have those parts, head over to Build me a Combo and find out what you can do with what you have.