Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Umm, I think the first bey is Phantom Orion M145RDF/W2D
The second one looks like Death Quetzelcoatl (I've never seen a spin track like that before)MB

Both of them look fake tho.
I have a question. If a part that came with a fake beyblade is EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE REAL VERSION, can I use it in tourneys? I got a 230 track that came with a fake flash sagittario, and I have a hasbro Flame byxis, so I compared the 2 230 tracks.
Exactly same on the outside, and I weighed the on a gram scale and the same weights.
No, if it's fake, then it's fake, you CANNOT use it in tournaments.
IloveThailand: Both of those are fake. There is no blue Orion, and the Quetz has an all-metal tip. Also, I'm pretty sure neither of those tracks exist.

diblee123: That may be the case, but a fake 230 will be damaged much more quickly and easily than a real one, so you should still use the real one. IIRC, Its fairly easy to find a real Flash 230 from Hasbro if you cant get one from TT.
The material used in fake items is not the same.
In the post for top tier beys http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 , are the parts that can be found in both Hasbro and TT products considered equal? If not, which are better?
(Apr. 13, 2013  2:38 PM)doc8466 Wrote: In the post for top tier beys http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 , are the parts that can be found in both Hasbro and TT products considered equal? If not, which are better?

Yes, as long as you ignore all Metal Fury products and only consider Hyperblade Beyblades.
hey guys,im new here and to beyblading. i would like to customize an attack bey but i have some questions. can somebody explain how the parts should be for a good attack blade? im not asking for names. like for example: how heavy should be the fusion wheel on a attack blade?do we want it heavy or light? or the spin track,how tall is good for attacks? do we want it short or high? and the performance tip,how is that should be for attack blades? please dont give answers like "it depends on you" i dont believe in that because parts should be different,i think for defence blades,you want a heavy fusion wheel etc. so if somebody could help me out,i would really appreciate it.im lots and i dont know which blade to buy,where to start.. thanks guys
(Apr. 13, 2013  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The material used in fake items is not the same.

Ok, thanks.
@unrealbeyblade- BeyWiki has the answer to all your questions.
janstarblast,i checked it there for a long time but i couldnt find the specific answers to my questions
This is what you were looking for, and I only searched "Attack" on Beywiki ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Attack

So, you should understand that since it says nothing about height, that means that it really depends on each Metal Wheel, because some do better when they are low and expose only the top of their projections, while others perform best when the lower portion of their design hits the other Beyblade. It also depends on what the opposing Beyblade has for a Track.
Since 'Reviser Reviser' is listed as a top tier defense bey, is it safe to presume that using Synchrom in an official tournament is legal?
(Apr. 13, 2013  6:17 PM)doc8466 Wrote: Since 'Reviser Reviser' is listed as a top tier defense bey, is it safe to presume that using Synchrom in an official tournament is legal?

Yes it is, you can use Synchromes in WBO tournaments, it's not illegal, so you can use it.
i didnt see the search function haha i just got lost there..thanks for the answer! so there is a huge amount of luck in this right,if i have an attack blade and the other guy takes out a defense blade,my chances are low.as i know,there is not much to practice except your shooting technique so can we say that the secret for being a good blader is to try to make the best blade of its type and hope that the type of your blade has advantage over the rivals type of blade?
(Apr. 13, 2013  6:25 PM)unrealblade Wrote: i didnt see the search function haha i just got lost there..thanks for the answer! so there is a huge amount of luck in this right,if i have an attack blade and the other guy takes out a defense blade,my chances are low.as i know,there is not much to practice except your shooting technique so can we say that the secret for being a good blader is to try to make the best blade of its type and hope that the type of your blade has advantage over the rivals type of blade?

It depends. If you are a good Blader and use MF Flash Sagittario S130RF, you can defeat a lot of things, and it is not because someone uses a Defense type against you that you are 'screwed'.
but how do you become a good blader? isnt all you can do for training is the shooting? basically your input to the battle is how you customize your blade and the way you shoot it. saying that you have the blade you mentioned above( MF Flash Sagittario S130RF ), the only thing left here that you can do is the way you shoot it and that depends on the arena and the type of your blade.so becoming a good blader is only about the way you shoot?dont get me wrong,im not trying to attack to you here,the thing is im really new to this new beyblades and how to be a good blader.
(Apr. 13, 2013  6:56 PM)unrealblade Wrote: but how do you become a good blader? isnt all you can do for training is the shooting? basically your input to the battle is how you customize your blade and the way you shoot it. saying that you have the blade you mentioned above( MF Flash Sagittario S130RF ), the only thing left here that you can do is the way you shoot it and that depends on the arena and the type of your blade.so becoming a good blader is only about the way you shoot?dont get me wrong,im not trying to attack to you here,the thing is im really new to this new beyblades and how to be a good blader.

Yes, the strength of your launch is important, but having a better combo than the opponent is much more important. You become a better Blader by knowing more things about Beyblade, and by learning about different combos that suite yourself, and your opponent. Read around more on different things here on WBO or on Beywiki, and you will learn a lot. That's the best advice I could give you on being a "good" blader.
thanks for the advice LMAO, i will keep reading on. but you wont know what combo does your opponent have, will you? so you cant change your combo before your match.so again all you can do is to try to create the best combo and with some shooting practice,you are good to go? i guess the hard part is to create a good combo of its type.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:15 PM)unrealblade Wrote: thanks for the advice LMAO, i will keep reading on. but you wont know what combo does your opponent have, will you? so you cant change your combo before your match.so again all you can do is to try to create the best combo and with some shooting practice,you are good to go? i guess the hard part is to create a good combo of its type.

If you have battled that opponent before, you can make an educated guess with which combos/types they like to use/have used on you in the past. You could also see what they use against other people in the tournament, but in the end all you can do is guess. You might also choose a combo that you know has a solid chance against most everything.
which would win Earth Eagle or Galaxy Pegasus
(Apr. 14, 2013  2:13 AM)Yoruichi101 Wrote: which would win Earth Eagle or Galaxy Pegasus

Probably Earth Eagle, depending on which stadium you are using.

I don't think you're supposed to ask questions like this in this thread.
Does anyone know the source/point of origin of the Grey and Red Version of Mercury Anubis? I can't seem to find anything on it except for a picture Canon has of it in his latest post in the Beyblade Collection Thread. On top of that its not on ebay or any such site.
Thanks in advance
Grey and Red version ? Did you mean both of them together, or separate ? If it's together, it doesn't exist.

The red/yellow one is called Brave.

EDIT: These are the available versions :
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA Limited (Blue and Silver Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF Brave Version (Red and Yellow Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF Legend Version (Blue and Black Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA First Place Prize (Gold and Blue Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA Second Place Prize (Silver and Purple Metal Wheel)

I believe that's all of them ..