Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 30, 2013  7:15 PM)Infinity Wrote: Q: is it illegal to put Non-Beyblade stuff on the launcher grip? IE: something heavy taped to it or key-chains, etc.
sorry if its a dumb question, i just really don't know.

Yes, it is generally illegal. However, it is actually legal to put batteries inside the Launcher Grip to make it heavier ...
thanks for the info. also, is it only batteries? or does it not matter as long as its inside the grip?
(Mar. 30, 2013  7:44 PM)Infinity Wrote: thanks for the info. also, is it only batteries? or does it not matter as long as its inside the grip?

Only batteries are accepted.
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  7:44 PM)Infinity Wrote: thanks for the info. also, is it only batteries? or does it not matter as long as its inside the grip?

haha it'll be like "batteries included" XP i train my launches with weights btw >.>
What is the best defense type out there? I'm want to make a MF-H Basalt Bull, but don't know what spin track and performance tip to use.
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:39 PM)Heroic Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

haha it'll be like "batteries included" XP i train my launches with weights btw >.>
i do the same, i guess it helps the hand gets steady XD

(Mar. 30, 2013  8:44 PM)Summon Wrote: What is the best defense type out there? I'm want to make a MF-H Basalt Bull, but don't know what spin track and performance tip to use.
i think this belongs in the build me a combo thread, but ill answer it anyways. the best would be BD145 RDF/CS/RSF
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:50 PM)Infinity Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:44 PM)Summon Wrote: What is the best defense type out there? I'm want to make a MF-H Basalt Bull, but don't know what spin track and performance tip to use.
i think this belongs in the build me a combo thread, but ill answer it anyways. the best would be BD145 RDF/CS/RSF

How do you use BD145? I have one from Twisted Befall and it scrapes the stadium a lot slowing rotation.
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:56 PM)Summon Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:50 PM)Infinity Wrote:

How do you use BD145? I have one from Twisted Befall and it scrapes the stadium a lot slowing rotation.

you have to put it on a tall tip so it doesnt scrape. of course if you launch it wrong or use a short tip like WD it will scrape. you could also put it on a RF or R2F. that way it wont scrape.

EDIT: but you don't exactly need to use BD145, its up to choice. you can always use other good tracks like R145 or GB145
R145 and GB145 cannot match BD145 at all(for pure Defence).
So its not really up to choice. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2013  9:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: R145 and GB145 cannot match BD145 at all(for pure Defence).
So its not really up to choice. Smile
yes, i agree. but i was just making a suggestion in case the combo would be used to battle non-top tier attack types like Fang, Ray, Galaxy, etc. XD
Is R2F a good performance tip for sway attack in a Zero-G stadium? I don't have one yet (a stadium, I mean) Unhappy I do all my tests in my friend's Zero-G stadium, and I only see him about once every 2 weeks, so I haven't learned much at all.
(Mar. 31, 2013  12:16 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Is R2F a good performance tip for sway attack in a Zero-G stadium? I don't have one yet (a stadium, I mean) Unhappy I do all my tests in my friend's Zero-G stadium, and I only see him about once every 2 weeks, so I haven't learned much at all.

i really don't know for sure since i don't have the stadium either, but by what i've seen in videos so far, yes, it is good for sway attack. but i cant tell you precisely if its the best.
(Mar. 31, 2013  12:19 AM)Infinity Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  12:16 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Is R2F a good performance tip for sway attack in a Zero-G stadium? I don't have one yet (a stadium, I mean) Unhappy I do all my tests in my friend's Zero-G stadium, and I only see him about once every 2 weeks, so I haven't learned much at all.

i really don't know for sure since i don't have the stadium either, but by what i've seen in videos so far, yes, it is good for sway attack. but i cant tell you precisely if its the best.

Allright, thanks! Smile

Oh, two more things. Would an 85RF combo scrape badly in a zero g stadium? also, where can I find videos of different synchrome combos battling each other in zero g?
Yes, it will scrape really bad, I have problems with Blitz on 100 on a Zero G Stadium

Also, R2F its only for normal attack combos, to sway the stadium you will need a really good tornado staller (Giga Flat, Circle Flat, Gear Circle Flat)
(Mar. 31, 2013  1:32 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Yes, it will scrape really bad, I have problems with Blitz on 100 on a Zero G Stadium

Also, R2F its only for normal attack combos, to sway the stadium you will need a really good tornado staller (Giga Flat, Circle Flat, Gear Circle Flat)

Thanks! I have GF and GCF, so I'll do some tests when my friend comes over. All the tournaments around me are starting to lean towards Zero-G, so I need to learn A LOT. Smile (Is R2F/RF, and smash attack in general, as effective in a zero-g stadium as it is in a BB-10?)
(Mar. 31, 2013  1:38 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  1:32 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Yes, it will scrape really bad, I have problems with Blitz on 100 on a Zero G Stadium

Thanks! I have GF and GCF, so I'll do some tests when my friend comes over. All the tournaments around me are starting to lean towards Zero-G, so I need to learn A LOT. Smile (Is R2F/RF, and smash attack in general, as effective in a zero-g stadium as it is in a BB-10?)

i would say yes, but it wont be as good for KO's, only for making the opposing bey crash/loose spin
anyways, if i were you i would rather use sway attack than smash attack. its much more effective.
also, if you are using a sway attacker, you're gonna have a hard time against opposite spin beys. specially since the only current Zero-G top tier is a left spin bey. anyways, good luck at the tournaments Smile
Rattling beys

My beyblades rattle like made especially duo Uranus tt
Can someone help me to resolve this
You are probably using Duo in Attack mode. It goes wild in that mode.
Or maybe, you haven't fixed the face bolt tightly.
(Mar. 31, 2013  7:40 AM)Binkerboy Wrote: Rattling beys

My beyblades rattle like made especially duo Uranus tt
Can someone help me to resolve this

It is normal for Duo to rattle. I've also heard that Death rattles too. It doesn't affect performance (I think) so just try to ignore it Smile
At least in my case, duo rattles a bit on stamina mode like if it was loose. Anyways, this has been asked before so I'm sure its normal
Several of the 4D metal wheels eventually start to rattle no matter how tightly you affix the face bolt. Blitz is another one of the really bad offenders in that department.
tell me about it! Almost all my 4D wheels rattle! my big bang, my death, my diablo... I don't own duo, but from seeing (and hearing) it perform, I can say that it is quite normal for it to rattle a bit. Smile
is The Beyblade illegal if it's original metal have little shiny?

is my metal wheel illegal if it has a little shiny?
(Mar. 31, 2013  1:55 PM)BBG_BeyCraft123 Wrote: is The Beyblade illegal if it's original metal have little shiny?

is my metal wheel illegal if it has a little shiny?

What do you mean? If your bey is dirty there is nothing wrong with that, then no it is not illegal.
If it's clean, then it's not illegal ...
i cannot actually tighten the face bolt of my poison serpent cause it just would go like "tick" and get loose again why is that ?