Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i need a good combo that can beat a flash sagggitario i have these pieces: meatls:earth,death,spiral performance tips:sf,xf,wb,wd spin tracks:2x145,ed145,125 engry rings:fox,quezcotal,fireblaze
This belongs in the build me a combo thread.
You could try Earth Fox ED145WD though. Is the death TT?
sadly no its not

any for fireblaze

any for fireblaze
(Mar. 28, 2013  8:58 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Does pegasis gryph have more smash than gryph balro?

Someone please answer. I don't own them, and I need to know fast. Unhappy
(Mar. 28, 2013  8:39 PM)Kei Wrote: Bends? What exactly do you mean? In any case, the stadium floor should be smooth all the way around and down to the circular area in the middle.

Ah, well it seems mine came damaged.. It was bent (caved in) in the middle and when I straightened it out it was sort of flat in the 3 points of the bend.
Where did you get it from ? If it was eBay, you could try talking with the seller and see if you could return it and have a new one shipped.
(Mar. 29, 2013  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Where did you get it from ? If it was eBay, you could try talking with the seller and see if you could return it and have a new one shipped.

Yeah that has already been done. It was really poor packaging choice, as the seller chose to mail it in a paper package with a thin layer of bubble wrap.
Is it true that a defence is like a warrior in armor, with a shield, able to block nearly every attack thrown at him, but a anti-attack is a warrior with a shield and a sword, able to block nearly every attack, but also able to deal out deadly attacks?

What is "bey-spirit"?
Will a beyblade with a 230 spintrack be able to regain balance after it it spinning, almost touching the stadium floor?
(Mar. 29, 2013  5:53 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is it true that a defence is like a warrior in armor, with a shield, able to block nearly every attack thrown at him, but a anti-attack is a warrior with a shield and a sword, able to block nearly every attack, but also able to deal out deadly attacks?

What is "bey-spirit"?

Um, I guess you could use that analogy. Almost every defender nowadays is a heavy Beyblade with a rubber tip, to provide both weight and grip to resist attacks. Anti-Attack is usually a heavy-ish setup with a high recoil wheel and an aggressive rubber tip that can not only stop Attack types, but can attack as well.

Bey-spirit is something from the anime, and has nothing to do with the actual game.

(Mar. 29, 2013  6:59 AM)May387 Wrote: Will a beyblade with a 230 spintrack be able to regain balance after it it spinning, almost touching the stadium floor?

It depends what Performance Tip it's using. I know MB can do this to an extent, but I'm not sure about others.

EDIT: I have a question of my own: You know how in Attack mode, Diablo's heads can be in one of four positions? Which is considered the "best"? Beywiki isn't exactly clear about this.
(Mar. 29, 2013  7:31 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2013  5:53 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is it true that a defence is like a warrior in armor, with a shield, able to block nearly every attack thrown at him, but a anti-attack is a warrior with a shield and a sword, able to block nearly every attack, but also able to deal out deadly attacks?

What is "bey-spirit"?

Um, I guess you could use that analogy. Almost every defender nowadays is a heavy Beyblade with a rubber tip, to provide both weight and grip to resist attacks. Anti-Attack is usually a heavy-ish setup with a high recoil wheel and an aggressive rubber tip that can not only stop Attack types, but can attack as well.

Bey-spirit is something from the anime, and has nothing to do with the actual game.

(Mar. 29, 2013  6:59 AM)May387 Wrote: Will a beyblade with a 230 spintrack be able to regain balance after it it spinning, almost touching the stadium floor?

It depends what Performance Tip it's using. I know MB can do this to an extent, but I'm not sure about others.

EDIT: I have a question of my own: You know how in Attack mode, Diablo's heads can be in one of four positions? Which is considered the "best"? Beywiki isn't exactly clear about this.

Can WD do it?
WD can never do it. That is the reason why D is used for 230 Stamina combos.
Actually, even MB cannot regain balance very well. MB's spherical shape allows 230 combos to wobble at extreme angles- which is more useful than it is damaging.
So yeah, D is the best tip- able to regain balance real quick; while MB- though not able to regain balance well in time, is the best tip for 230 combos.
Anybody?? Does Pegasis gryph have more smash than Gryph balro? Help!
is RSF better thanb CS
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:07 PM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: is RSF better thanb CS

RSF is a pure Defense tip while CS offers nearly-similar defense and added Stamina as well.
So CS does have more applications than RSF.
However, both are top-tier Defense tips. So they both are quite good to have.
What is the top 5 fusion wheels for recoil?

How do i make.r2f stop pushibg the rubber in?

Is fang a.better wheel then spiral?

Is fang a tier 1 attack wheel?
Its actually very difficult to list wheels with highest recoil. That is something we never kept track of as recoil is bad.
What does that mean? Push rubber in? Do you mean wearing down of tips? You can't prevent that.
Yes, Fang (not the Hasbro Metal Fury one) is better than Spiral.
Fang WAS a Tier 1 Attack wheel.
Recoil is pretty bad for attack types, I think you mean smash. Probably Flash, Variares, and Blitz for smash. I can't really think of the rest.

EDIT: Beaten by that far?!
Janstarblast: By pushing in, I think he means how some R2Fs without bars can recede into the tip. I'm not sure how to prevent it from happening, but most R2Fs with bars won't have that problem.
Has a clear face bolt with no printing on it ever been released?
Alright, This is the last time I am going to ask this, because either nobody knows, or my posts got erased or something. Does Pegasis Gryph have more smash than gryph balro? Please answer.

My real question is, what on earth is PD. Is it a real performance tip? Did the WBO create it? Is useful for competitive play? Where can I get it?
(Mar. 29, 2013  10:14 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Alright, This is the last time I am going to ask this, because either nobody knows, or my posts got erased or something. Does Pegasis Gryph have more smash than gryph balro? Please answer.

My real question is, what on earth is PD. Is it a real performance tip? Did the WBO create it? Is useful for competitive play? Where can I get it?

I cannot answer the Pegasus Q, but I can help with PD. It means Polish(ed) Defense, and it comes with the Takara Tomy LED Sight. It is slightly better than D, but it really isn't used much in top-tier from what I know of.
(Mar. 29, 2013  10:14 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Alright, This is the last time I am going to ask this, because either nobody knows, or my posts got erased or something. Does Pegasis Gryph have more smash than gryph balro? Please answer.

PD is Polished Defence, better stamina than D because its made of a less frictional plastic (forgot the name) but since nobody wants to buy the sigh scope to get it, it isn't used much.
Made By Takara Tomy of course. It is useful for competitive play, and you can only get it with the sigh scope. Also its easier to KO but well, all stamina types are so it wouldn't be a bad choice.
About the other question, I'm not sure since I don't have the parts, but I could tell that Pegasus has more smash than Balro due to the contact points.
(Mar. 29, 2013  9:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Has a clear face bolt with no printing on it ever been released?
well, if you get a holographic facebolt and take off the sticker, yes. And i think older types of beys might...

(Mar. 29, 2013  7:16 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Recoil is pretty bad for attack types, I think you mean smash. Probably Flash, Variares, and Blitz for smash. I can't really think of the rest.

EDIT: Beaten by that far?!

No I mean recoil :3 I want to make a really bad attack type for a joke ._.
Hey guys! Where should I go if I want someone to test something for me that I don't own really, really quickly? Smile