Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 26, 2013  12:33 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: theblackdragon, I think your R2F is too new. When did you get it?

Oh no, it is not new at all. I got it probably around 9 months ago. I think I am messing up because up until now I have only really used ripcord launchers and lite launcher 2s, so doing the launch with a beylauncher is a little awkward, but I'll work on it! Thanks! Smile
One of my pals has a hardly-used not in box Wolborg MS(guess it's Takara). He's giving it to me for free cause he doesn't play Beyblade anymore. I don't think he has the winder.
So what should be the actual price for it?
Use the HMS Q&A thread next time.

But to answer your question, look here :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
can anyone help me figure out what the name of this blade?
i found him without a beast sticker on it

thank you Smile

[Image: 4ej2mzyjzyc3.jpg]
(Mar. 27, 2013  1:43 AM)IloveThailand Wrote: can anyone help me figure out what the name of this blade?

thank you Smile

That is a Hell Horogium.
What is the heaviest legal Zero G combo? (synchrome) I know that for non zero g beys that is it MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145MB, but what is it for Zero G?
I believe the heaviest combo is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145CF.
(Mar. 27, 2013  3:18 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I believe the heaviest combo is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145CF.

Thanks, and also, how much does Wyvang weigh?
I believe it is 31.92 by itself. It is 63.84 when synchromed.
(Mar. 27, 2013  3:22 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I believe it is 31.92 by itself. It is 63.84 when synchromed.

Thank you Smile So if you put the whole combo together approximately how much would it weigh? With the Metal Fave Heavy, Wyvang, Wyvang, BD145, CF? Thanks Smile
(Final post.)

It would probably be about 79-80 grams in total.
how much does Girago weight? i could not find it in the beywiki.
I'm not sure, but somewhere I read it was about 30.52 or 29.21 grams, though I'm not that sure
(Mar. 27, 2013  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2013  1:43 AM)IloveThailand Wrote: can anyone help me figure out what the name of this blade?

thank you Smile

That is a Hell Horogium.

Thank you! i actually made a search and the name of it is "hell kerbecs" and the horologium is the circle one.
But in all the unboxing videos i saw there is black track and bottom, and in mine both of them are blue, and the face is red and not gold. Also the clear wheel around the face has those "roman numerals", which should be put on basalt horologium and not kerbecs. what is the explaination?
What you are talking about is Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Basalt Horogium 145WD. Those are two different beyblades altogether.
What you have, is also a totally different thing.
What you have is the metal part of Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, known as Hell.
You also have the plastic ring from Basalt Horogium 145WD (with those Roman numerals), known as Horogium.

In short, you have a totally different bey itself.
(Mar. 27, 2013  6:52 AM)zeneo Wrote: I'm not sure, but somewhere I read it was about 30.52 or 29.21 grams, though I'm not that sure

where can i get a perfect answer?
I posted its weight when I received it :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-24-B...pid1065173

But Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels generally differ .0-0.5 or so grams, so not every one is accurate.
(Mar. 27, 2013  11:12 AM)Cannon Wrote: I posted its weight when I received it :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-24-B...pid1065173

But Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels generally differ .0-0.5 or so grams, so not every one is accurate.
oh thanks...
EDIT: told DB!!!
My question is at the end, btw.
Recently, my r145 was damadged very badly. It could fit on beys, but it was unable to stay on it because if you would screw on the facebolt, the facebolt would pop out before it could be tight enough. After trying to fix it numerous times, the ruber wings came off and just left the plastic part. If you look at a r145, it has rubber wings, but also a plastic part. When I did this, I was using a Hell Unicorno R145 LRF for attack. I really was persistant on fixing r145 or being able to use it, so I put the plastic part on Unicorno. When I put it on Unicorno, it actually fit normally like a real spin track.I did a test battle to see if it worked. It did work just like a normal spin track, except for one thing. Although it was made from R145, it somehow worked 1,000 times better then r145. I've never seen a Flash Orion S130 RF/R2F/LRF battle before, but i'm very sure this bey fights as good as- if not better then one just because of this single change of spin track. Sense it was so much different from r145, i decided to make up a new name for it. P145 is what I called it, which stands for the plastic version of r145.
Thats how I found this. Now my actual question is this. Has this ever been discovered before? Would it officially be illegal? Do you think this actually made my bey better, or just made it seem like that temporarily then it will turn out it broke the spin track officially? Is it possible to make this become a official spin track, or atleast recommend it to hasbro/takratomy? Thank you for answering in advance.
If it is broken, or modified in anyway, then yes, it is illegal. It probably wouldn't become an "official spin track" especially since TT has beyblade on a hiatus, or has just stopped production.
What are the top 10 fusion wheels for attack, in order from best to worst?
This seems like a really stupid question, but are MFB launchers compatible with Zero G beys? I don't like the way the new Zero G launchers require you to launch downwards and was wondering if you can still launch Zero G beys with a MFB Beylauncher.
Yes they are since the prongs are the same.
Also was wondering, I have enough money for 2 Zero-G beys.. I used to dabble in MFB alot but this is the first time I'll be getting any Zero-Gs. Which beys should I get?
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:07 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What are the top 10 fusion wheels for attack, in order from best to worst?
Fusion wheels? It would probably be something like this. Flash, Variares, Blitz, then it'd go downhill from there. Flash is really the only competitively viable option though.