Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The point of attack types is to attack, not have stamina. If you want something with attack and stamina, try something like Phantom Hades 90MF (Inguilt might have updated that combo, making it better though).
Cygnus 85...

Or you can go with the former beast MF-F Phantom (Attack) Cancer AD145 RF...

Or Flash Orion/Escolpio W145 MF...

Bahamdia Dragooon SP230 GF

Gotta love Stamina Attack types Grin

My personal idea is Phantom Cygnus/Bahamdia Dragooon/Genbul Bahamdia W145 MF/RF/GF, but meh.
Are there any advantages for the final survive or final drive?
All 4D bottoms except for B: D are considered competitively useless, and if testing shows that they do have a use, it is absolutely niche.
(Mar. 19, 2013  2:33 AM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: Are there any advantages for the final survive or final drive?

msf balro wyvang FGrin is prettty good but i have to agree with kujikato, they're not really that good...competitively anyways
Does using older beys make you a bad blader?
(Mar. 19, 2013  4:19 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Does using older beys make you a bad blader?

That depends. It's not wise to use older beys if you have access to newer ones since, for the most part, newer pieces outclass the older ones. If that is the case, then yeah, you're not going to perform well for no real reason, which isn't good.

However, if all you have is older beys, that's a different story. You can totally be a great blader even though your bey pool is bad, but you really wouldn't be able to prove it in a tournament setting unless you used the current competitive parts. You might be awesome with attack types, but try as you might MF-H Screw Horogium 85R2F just won't KO MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF; it's not the fault of the blader, it's the fault of his outclassed options.
(Mar. 19, 2013  6:31 AM)wazoco Wrote: what is the strongest bey

There is no best or strongest Beyblade, otherwise the game would be way too boring.
A kid I know said he found out about a second season of Zero-G on YouTube, called Beyblade: Super Nova. Apparently the guy could read Japanese, and saw it on a Takara Tomy website. This kid has been known to make up stuff before, not to mention there is no news about it here, but I just want to check: can someone confirm this statement to be false?
I confirm that I have heard nothing about that.
(Mar. 17, 2013  6:21 PM)Aashish Wrote: Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Buy Beys That I Don't Have In Mumbai?

Doesn't Anyone Want To Answer My Question.
(Mar. 19, 2013  4:09 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: A kid I know said he found out about a second season of Zero-G on YouTube, called Beyblade: Super Nova. Apparently the guy could read Japanese, and saw it on a Takara Tomy website. This kid has been known to make up stuff before, not to mention there is no news about it here, but I just want to check: can someone confirm this statement to be false?

Who was the user, and what was the video called? (wondering)
hey can anyone tell me why my Variaris dd (delta drive) is not able to win a single match in my Hasbro strikers stadium. when i first got L-Drago Destroy FConfused it was pretty rubbish and couldn't beat anyone now variaris is doing the same thing and there both brand new. can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?
(Mar. 19, 2013  8:10 PM)variares delta Wrote: hey can anyone tell me why my Variaris dd (delta drive) is not able to win a single match in my Hasbro strikers stadium. when i first got L-Drago Destroy FConfused it was pretty rubbish and couldn't beat anyone now variaris is doing the same thing and there both brand new. can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?

Two asnwers, first: Most out-of-box Beys aren't too good, but include good parts. (I.E. Variares, L-drago (for spin steal))
Secondly, Hasbro Stadiums, especially the Striker Stadium aren't built to favor attack type Beys, unlike the Takara Tomy BB-10.
okay but variares is a defence type bey so then shouldn't it be affective in the striker stadium and it's really hard getting a takara tomy stadium here in England
(Mar. 19, 2013  8:25 PM)variares delta Wrote: okay but variares is a defence type bey so then shouldn't it be affective in the striker stadium and it's really hard getting a takara tomy stadium here in England

I know it is defence, its just not good for Hasbro in attack mode, but mainly as I said before, most out-of-box Beyblades are not good. (IE;variares is a decent attack wheel, while its bottom is not too good competetive wise)
(Mar. 19, 2013  7:06 PM)Aashish Wrote: Doesn't Anyone Want To Answer My Question.

Stay tuned, because something might answer your question soon.
(Mar. 19, 2013  2:08 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Cygnus 85...

Or you can go with the former beast MF-F Phantom (Attack) Cancer AD145 RF...

Or Flash Orion/Escolpio W145 MF...

Bahamdia Dragooon SP230 GF

Gotta love Stamina Attack types Grin

My personal idea is Phantom Cygnus/Bahamdia Dragooon/Genbul Bahamdia W145 MF/RF/GF, but meh.

Exactly! (I'm trying to create a Stamina-Attack type.) But, in terms of speed, stamina, and overall performance, would a better choice be MF or WSF?
Should i trade my metal face for Cyber fusion wheel because i mainly use attack?
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:37 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Should i trade my metal face for Cyber fusion wheel because i mainly use attack?

Cyber is horrible though, so even for a Metal Face that might not be a good trade.
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment; So I'm trying to make a thread, I clicked post, and nothing happens, directs me to the home page. I tried to post it again to see what happened, and it said I already posted this thread, please visit it, etc. It doesn't show up though?!?
What's going on?
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:37 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Should i trade my metal face for Cyber fusion wheel because i mainly use attack?

Cyber is horrible though, so even for a Metal Face that might not be a good trade.

What about for Cosmic or Galaxy but im not sure will he agree for Cosmic

And I was also wondering does Mercury have more attack than storm, screw, galaxy or cosmic And also which is the heaviest attack fusion wheel?
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:51 PM)DeathAquario Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

What about for Cosmic or Galaxy but im not sure will he agree for Cosmic

And I was also wondering does Mercury have more attack than storm, screw, galaxy or cosmic And also which is the heaviest attack fusion wheel?

Mercury sucks. The only reason people buy it is for collection. Cosmic is the best out of the Attack Wheels you listed, but I think Screw is heavier. Flash is better and heavier then all of those, and can be bought by Hasbro bladers, so don't go for the trade.
How is R145 good for attack? It's made purely to be defence, plus it's one of the heaviest spin tracks. As far as I know, weight is better for defence then attack. Also, what in the world gives it any smash attack.... at all
also, does lrf only work good on left spins? or does it not matter? Also, if LRF is anti right spin, and i'm using a right spin, will it still be as affective on a right spin bey or less because i used it on a right spin?