Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Don't bite your RF though.
I remember someone said they lick their RF/R2F's to clean it ?

How disgusting.
How do you make a cool looking sig? (Banner)
(Mar. 17, 2013  3:29 PM)Cannon Wrote: I remember someone said they lick their RF/R2F's to clean it ?

How disgusting.

for any rubber tip including F.D, Just just put water on rag and just rub it on the tip. It cleans just as good as soap or anything else.
Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Buy Beys That I Don't Have In Mumbai?
I normally lick them, but that isn't very healthy.. THANKS!! Grin

(Mar. 17, 2013  4:55 PM)HiladoBestia Wrote: How do you make a cool looking sig? (Banner)

You can always just order some.
What is a almost or a unbeatable combo with Dragooon?
So im going to get a zero g stadium eventually and i was going to do some testing,but could someone tell me the errors,what combos would work better, or how good my combos are. Ok so here are my combos for the zero g stadium

ATTACK:
1.balro begirados w145 r2f
2.balro wyvang FGrin
3.bahamdia ifraid sa165 r2f

SWAY ATTACK:
1.gryph dragooon sp230 gcf
2.ifraid gargole sa165 gf
3.bahamdia ifraid w145cf

DEFENSE:
1.reviser dragooon f230 rs
2.killerken reviser e230 cs

SWAY DEFENSE:
1.gryph dragooon gb145 rb/rs/cs
2.gryph killerken th170 rs

STAMINA:
1.genbull___lw160 tb
2.duo aquario th170 rs

SPIN EQUALIZER/STEALER:
1.reviser dragooon b:d
2.L-drago guardian gb145 ewd (this one needs some work)

ANTI-SPIN EQUALIZER/STEALER
1.killerken genbull f230 tb
2.duo gasher f230 cf
I have a question. My brother have a plastic Bey and every once and a while it blows up after being attacked, can there be a way to prevent this?
(Mar. 17, 2013  9:19 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote: What is a almost or a unbeatable combo with Dragooon?

Every combo is flawed, so every combo can be defeated.

Although, a great spin-equalising combo which reeives great results is MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD; but is easily KOed.

(Mar. 17, 2013  9:26 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: So im going to get a zero g stadium eventually and i was going to do some testing,but could someone tell me the errors,what combos would work better, or how good my combos are. Ok so here are my combos for the zero g stadium

Combo related questions go in the "Build me a Combo!" topic, or if you require testing; go to the Testing thread.

(Mar. 18, 2013  12:16 AM)Zilver2350 Wrote: I have a question. My brother have a plastic Bey and every once and a while it blows up after being attacked, can there be a way to prevent this?

If it's the Bit Chip, then it's probably because it's loose. But if it's the whole Beyblade, then it's usually because of the Spin Gear, or Attack Ring; not fitting together properly.

Also, questions regarding Plastics go in the Plastics Q&A thread.
While a lot of left spin dragoon combos are hard to beat with right spin combos they go down easily against other left spin combos.
what are these parts names, how much is each worth
My string launcher's handle broke and the string entered in it so i disasebled it but now it launches weak and the string doesn't return!
agentbeyblade21 That belongs in Plastics Q and A, but most of those parts are common and not worth much.
(Mar. 18, 2013  8:10 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: My string launcher's handle broke and the string entered in it so i disasebled it but now it launches weak and the string doesn't return!

Watch AkirasDaddy's guide on how to fix it.

Remember, you need to wind the gear up first ...
agentbeyblade21 5,13,17, and 21 are all pretty nice. I can't see number seven. The rest are worth much, if anything.
I'm just curious. Why was EDS removed from the top-tier list?
Okay. 3 questions this time.
1) What's better for Attack types overall? WSF, MF, or is there something that beats both?
2) Would LW105 work better than DF105 for Attack?
3) Is there ANY possible way to make Cloud, Dark, or Hasbro's molds of Wing useful for competitive play?
(Mar. 18, 2013  10:57 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I'm just curious. Why was EDS removed from the top-tier list?

It's outclassed in pure Stamina by EWD and B:D, and despite being tall enough to handle BD145, RDF proved to be a better cache for Spin-Equalizers because of the ring around the perimeter. But even so, I haven't seen anyone use LDD/LDG BD145EDS/RDF in a tournament, since Dragooon outclasses both of them.

(Mar. 19, 2013  12:00 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: Okay. 3 questions this time.
1) What's better for Attack types overall? WSF, MF, or is there something that beats both?
3) Is there ANY possible way to make Cloud, Dark, or Hasbro's molds of Wing useful for competitive play?

1) RF, R2F, and LRF have more grip and power, and they are the best and most commonly used Attack tips. MF is the best choice for Hasbro Stadia though.
2) Only on a 3-sided wheel like Blitz. But then usually people use 100 or CH120. LW105 really doesn't see any use.
3) None that I know of.
What does mfb mean or does it mean metal face bolt
(Mar. 19, 2013  12:58 AM)jacob brookover Wrote: What does mfb mean or does it mean metal face bolt

It actually refers to the series, Metal Fight Beyblade :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
What makes the spin track AD145 helpful? Many people recommend it to me for combos.
(Mar. 19, 2013  1:14 AM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: What makes the spin track AD145 helpful? Many people recommend it to me for combos.

It is useful for Stamina due to its weight. Generally it is better to have the weight focused on the exterior as much as possible, but AD145's weight and arrangement is apparently just enough. I think W145 and possibly LW160 are both superior to it though.
I have a strange, and probably dumb question.
I believe I read somewhere that W145 succeeded in performing the "down force effect" that DF145 had failed at. Would LW160 produce an adverse effect on right spinning beyblades, "lifting them up" so to speak? Just a conceptual theory, probably wrong.
Also, shouldn't LW160 produce the same effect as W145 when on left spin beyblades, making it as useful as W145 (unless the height is a factor).
(Mar. 19, 2013  12:08 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2013  10:57 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I'm just curious. Why was EDS removed from the top-tier list?

It's outclassed in pure Stamina by EWD and BGrin, and despite being tall enough to handle BD145, RDF proved to be a better cache for Spin-Equalizers because of the ring around the perimeter. But even so, I haven't seen anyone use LDD/LDG BD145EDS/RDF in a tournament, since Dragooon outclasses both of them.

(Mar. 19, 2013  12:00 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: Okay. 3 questions this time.

1) RF, R2F, and LRF have more grip and power, and they are the best and most commonly used Attack tips. MF is the best choice for Hasbro Stadia though.
2) Only on a 3-sided wheel like Blitz. But then usually people use 100 or CH120. LW105 really doesn't see any use.
3) None that I know of.
1) I know about RF, R2F, & LRF, but they have horrible stamina so I prefer not to use it...
2) That really helps. Thanks.
3) Fair enough.