Ask a question, get an answer! #2

According to WBO rulebook,there are 4 formats now
Plastics
HMS
MFB
Zero-G
In MFB format,a BB-10 is used-(Metal Saga and Zero-G series beys legal in this format)
Zero-G-A Zero-G stadium is used,mostly BBG-04-(Metal Saga and Zero-G series beys legal in this format)
Recently, my cosmic pegasus (mfb) only spun for about 40 seconds or so... And not in battle. I found out that the rubber tip had something to do with it, but I can't see anything wrong with it. Can someone please tell me how you can fix something like that, or at least figure out a way to make it stop short-second spinning? Thank you in advance

P.s. it is a rubber flat tip
(Mar. 16, 2013  2:41 PM)HiladoBestia Wrote: Recently, my cosmic pegasus (mfb) only spun for about 40 seconds or so... And not in battle. I found out that the rubber tip had something to do with it, but I can't see anything wrong with it. Can someone please tell me how you can fix something like that, or at least figure out a way to make it stop short-second spinning? Thank you in advance

P.s. it is a rubber flat tip

Rubber Bottoms do no spin for very long, and therefore you can't do anything to make it spin any longer, otherwise it'll be illegal for tournament use.

If you want one which spin for a decent amount of time, purchase one with a plastic one.
If there is a more appropriate thread for 4D/Hyperblades discussion, I apologize. Hard for me to find designated threads on my small phone screen :3!

Has anyone purchased Hasbro HBs that have loose Fusion Wheels in one or both modes? Our Diablo Nemesis is loose in both modes, Kreis Cygnus in Attack mode and wiggle room in Flash Sagittario's Stamina mode. Is this poor production quality or intentional and not an issue?
How well would VariAres work on a track of 160 height? I choose this for less scraping when wobbling, and so it can be at mid-height to hit both short and tall opponents. But I had figured the anti-scraping with 230 as well, and I didn't think of the wheel's overpowering weight canceling out the 230's balance. So I need to make sure if a 160 would work well.
Is the Hasbro Proto Nemesis legal for use in WBO Tournaments?
(Mar. 17, 2013  1:55 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Is the Hasbro Proto Nemesis legal for use in WBO Tournaments?

Since it seems to be different enough from TAKARA-TOMY's that you can actually relate it and use it with other Beyblade parts, yes, it should be fine to use it.

beycrafter01, I think VariAres really works best at the 145 or even 130 height. Higher than that might not be optimal at all for VariAres' shape.
i have a small crack in my variares(hasbro) performance tip what can i do to prevent further damage
...don't use it. It's illegal to use in WBO tournaments anyway.
There are probably a lot of Beyblade-illegal things you could do to reinforce it and prevent further damage, but whether you do anything or not, your Bottom is completely illegal now unfortunately, and there is nothing you can do that can fix that.

Are you talking about B anyway ? There are many, many better Bottoms to use than that, or you can get it in another release.
would there be a good tip i could use to replace it

yeah its B

would a beat lynx BB-109A performance tip work good

i have one defence type bey which is my B-147 fang leone would that be a good replacement tip
VariAres is only good for Attack, so all of the Bottoms you mentioned do not work at all for it.
Is there gonna be a second season to Zero-G?
(Mar. 16, 2013  4:04 PM)Grimm357 Wrote: If there is a more appropriate thread for 4D/Hyperblades discussion, I apologize. Hard for me to find designated threads on my small phone screen :3! Has anyone purchased Hasbro HBs that have loose Fusion Wheels in one or both modes? Our Diablo Nemesis is loose in both modes, Kreis Cygnus in Attack mode and wiggle room in Flash Sagittario's Stamina mode. Is this poor production quality or intentional and not an issue?
Hmm... Diablo Nemesis in Ultimate Balance Mode Hasbro Hyperblade is going to move alot because the Fusion Wheel Glides to block attacks or it'll switch the XGrin tip to its different performance tip modes. Kreis Cygnus will do the same in its free spinning fusion wheel mode too to bypass attacks. I haven't had any problems with my Flash Saggitario Hyperblade. On my opinion, Hyperblades are great quality built Beys.
i need original beyblades so tell me some sites which sell original beyblades in pkr and take money on delivery
(Mar. 17, 2013  10:57 AM)burnorso6304 Wrote: i need original beyblades so tell me some sites which sell original beyblades in pkr and take money on delivery

What do you mean take money on delivery?
But some sites you can find plastics are EBay, and amazon.
(Mar. 17, 2013  4:48 AM)Samurai Ray Wrote: Is there gonna be a second season to Zero-G?

At the moment we have no information on that yet, so it seems unlikely, but "missing episodes" from the end of the first season will supposedly be released in subsequent DVD volumes in Japan, and those unseen episodes might get broadcast worldwide by Nelvana.

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys though. I answered because essentially further Beyblade releases are dependent upon another season and/or vice versa.

(Mar. 17, 2013  10:57 AM)burnorso6304 Wrote: i need original beyblades so tell me some sites which sell original beyblades in pkr and take money on delivery

No site accepts money on delivery, I am quite certain ... You at least need a credit card.
I think this belongs here...
I'm getting some Rapidity tops today, to work on my Splice System with(search if you don't know what it is)
I was wondering if anyone knows how easily they break? I want to use fakes, so I can test out my system,without paying to much or ruining real beys. I appreciate an answer!
They are much more LQ.
Break much more easily.
The CPU frame on my fake phantom orion broke in less than a day.
(Mar. 17, 2013  1:18 PM)Luck Wrote: They are much more LQ.
Break much more easily.
The CPU frame on my fake phantom orion broke in less than a day.

Ok. Any other fake brands, that are slightly more durable? (ik this sounds stupid)
How can I make metal wheels and chrome wheels shiny again?
Akirasdaddy actually has a video about cleaning metal wheels. You should watch it.
What is the best way to clean a tip, after a long battle?
(Mar. 17, 2013  3:16 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: What is the best way to clean a tip, after a long battle?

If it's dirt from the stadium, just use your nails.

Or just use soap ..