Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 30, 2013  3:37 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: I'm trying post something in my thread, but I always get this error
"The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 88)."
even though I typed in like, 4 letters Tired
Any ideas what I should do?

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. I also believe that someone asked this question already very recently, and they were answered.
(Jan. 29, 2013  4:02 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2013  2:57 PM)drastaruh Wrote: what is the best mode for attack of samurai ifraid chrome up or crystal up?

To be honest, neither is good; crystal wheels are kind of useless compared to the Synchrom system. My recommendation is to use a second chrome wheel and go from there.

(Jan. 29, 2013  3:19 PM)Lynx 33 Wrote: Hi Ive heard of HMS and i think it stands for heavy metal system but can anyone give me and example of it?(because i dont really know what is it)
and for plastics beyblade are they simply just called plastics?
and i have a beat lynx th170 and i like how it looks but is there anyway to make it even stronger without changing the metal wheel?

Google Heavy Metal System and you should find a good deal of info that way. I'm not well-versed on the format myself so I can't help much beyond that, sorry Unhappy

Yeah, "plastics" or "the plastic gen" are what we usually call them. To be honest I don't know if they have an official name for that generation.

I hear you on Beat, it does look awesome! Beat is a decent attack wheel and does well against Basalt-based combos from what I remember, but it can't hold a candle to Flash. That said, MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF is the most popular Beat combo and is a pretty good attack type (though it's hard to use properly).

Hope that helped!

Oh, and thanks for the combo. I have a Flash but i like beat more because the pc frame matches my lynx clear wheel. Stupid
what mode is the best for zero g blades chrome up or crystal up
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:40 PM)drastaruh Wrote: what mode is the best for zero g blades chrome up or crystal up

You were already answered : the best mode is when there is no Crystal Wheel at all and that you use two Chrome Wheels instead. Crystal Wheels are useless.
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:40 PM)drastaruh Wrote: what mode is the best for zero g blades chrome up or crystal up

You were already answered : the best mode is when there is no Crystal Wheel at all and that you use two Chrome Wheels instead. Crystal Wheels are useless.

i've made saramanda ifraid but it was sooo weak that it cant beat even plastic blade Pinching_eyes
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:55 PM)drastaruh Wrote: i've made saramanda ifraid but it was sooo weak that it cant beat even plastic blade Pinching_eyes

How the hell are you launching so weakly.
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:55 PM)drastaruh Wrote: i've made saramanda ifraid but it was sooo weak that it cant beat even plastic blade Pinching_eyes

How the hell are you launching so weakly.

its not from the launch it could be from the spin track or performance tip i dont know
OK, but you must be using M145Q to make it so bad ...
(Jan. 30, 2013  4:05 PM)drastaruh Wrote: i use 125sf

really? because I don't think a plastic (not HMS) could possible beat Saramanda Ifraid 125SF, they are too light and SF has enough stamina to be OS by a plastic beyblade, I, like Kai-V, think you're doing something wrong...

If not, post a video, it would be amazing LOL
Hello guys, my question is:
Is Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF a good combo, and if not, how could I make it better?
this question belongs to build me a combo thread

I think its good, but you could use does parts to other better beyblades, Dragooon have some top tier Stamina/Spin Equalizer combos, Wyvang has a thread were almost concluded in has its best use in attack, BD145 is good if its on BB-10, but scrapes on a Zero-G Stadium

Search a little and then ask again at the build me a combo thread
eh, I'd say this thread would be better.
He's asking how good a combo is, if there is something far superior. not supplying us with a list of his parts and then asking what combos we can make.
I said that because often I saw the same type of commentary for this kind of question, but for the threads I'm right, there are threads that says the best combos for that parts, i think including Wyvang Dragooon appears at Wyvang's Discussion

I didn't suggest a combo because I haven't use that Synchrom yet
What? Half that post confused me, sorry XD
I'm quite tired, so sorry 'bout that.
But my point is; if this thread isn't for questions like that, what exactly is it for?
I believe the "Build Me A Combo" topic would be used only for combination related questions such as Herculeo777's. This is for general questions regarding Beyblade. In other words, questions that don't belong in the "Build Me A Combo" topic or the "Beyblade Anime & Manga Questions" topic.
(Jan. 30, 2013  8:55 PM)Tris Wrote: I believe the "Build Me A Combo" topic would be used only for combination related questions such as Herculeo777's. This is for general questions regarding Beyblade. In other words, questions that don't belong in the "Build Me A Combo" topic or the "Beyblade Anime & Manga Questions" topic.

I see your point. Sorry , I was mistaken. (Time to go to sleep me thinks Tongue_out)
Although I do feel as though similar things to this happen quite a lot (Not these exact conversations- more questions similar to Herculeo777's on this thread XD)
In the anime, Toby said that Lyra was unbalanced. Is this true in the real Lyra?
(Jan. 31, 2013  4:33 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: In the anime, Toby said that Lyra was unbalanced. Is this true in the real Lyra?

The Clear Wheel is unbalanced because it is asymmetrical, but it's negligible compared to the effect in the anime. It's no worse then Gil, Horogium, or Wolf.
is it normal for a Light launcher L (or whatever it is called, the one that comes with L drago destroy) to have that cracking sound when launched normally or harder?
Damn that's a lot of pages ha. Anyways I just started getting into playing beyblade, instead of just watching the series. I need help. I have: Big Bang FGrin, l-Drago destroy, beat lynx, Variares, phantom Orion bd, tornado horuseus, diablo nemesis, basalt, scythe kronos, l-Drago guardian, wing pegasis, hell kerbeks, fusion kerbeks, and duo Uranus. I need to make a too tier combo and I need help. I'm studying my bey wiki but, that takes time. I've got a bunch of MFB launcher, angle compass, string launcher with suspension. I'm just getting bored of not know what kind of potential I might have in all these. Someone lend a hand please! And they're all Takara Tommy 4D, no worries... hasbro. Thanks guys
Use the "Build me a Combo!" topic for combos. But I suggest you start by reading the "Competitive MFB List" first though.
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:51 AM)keithoinkz Wrote: is it normal for a Light launcher L (or whatever it is called, the one that comes with L drago destroy) to have that cracking sound when launched normally or harder?

I believe so, because the winder's teeth skipss some of the gear's teeth when pulled harder. That is why some people choose to launcher slower and more throroughly than as fast as possible.
is it recommended to straighten my ripcord for good results using this launcher?
(Jan. 31, 2013  3:52 PM)keithoinkz Wrote: is it recommended to straighten my ripcord for good results using this launcher?

Yes of course, if you don't straighten it, it will end up weakening your launch and hurt the launcher. Straightening it will help a lot if you want to have a better launch.