Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Okay this is just for instance. If your stamina beyblade beats a stamina beyblade that is top tier, and you send in a video of it doing so, would your bey be under consideration to put on the top tier list?
You would need to test against top tier combos of attack, defense, balance, and stamina and it would need to perform admirably. That's all I got but there's probably more.
You could have searched for that...
Anyway- The customizations offered by Zero-G are much diverse, and obviously superior to the 4D Combos...
Unless of course he meant uncustomized, in which most 4D Beyblades would take out Zero-G due to the large weight difference.
4d metal wheels are better while bottom and tracks are better for zero-g? i think.
Nope, nothing like that.
4D Metal Wheels are great, but Zero-G Chrome Wheels (upon Synchroming) are much better.
4D series doesn't offer too many great tips. Only RDF and EDS are the most notable. Other good tips are from the Season 2 beys, and Zero-G.
Is there any Beyblade that comes with a Blue version of the Wolf Energy ring? I would like to create a Ultimate Frostic Dranzer homage
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:27 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Is there any Beyblade that comes with a Blue version of the Wolf Energy ring? I would like to create a Ultimate Frostic Dranzer homage

Uhh, I think the Shadow Strike Standoff double pack has what you want:
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:33 PM)Synth Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:27 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Is there any Beyblade that comes with a Blue version of the Wolf Energy ring? I would like to create a Ultimate Frostic Dranzer homage

Ooh that looks nice thanks Synth!
Can someone text me a really good non-r2f or rf combo then I can tell u the results of its vs.mine
P.S it can be in any beyblade stadium
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:45 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:33 PM)Synth Wrote:

There's also this clear one that comes with the Crystal "L-Drago:"

You could dye that Wolf any shade of blue you'd want.
(Jan. 02, 2013  11:10 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:45 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:33 PM)Synth Wrote: Uhh, I think the Shadow Strike Standoff double pack has what you want:

There's also this clear one that comes with the Crystal "L-Drago:"

You could dye that Wolf any shade of blue you'd want.

Yeah that looks nice too but I'd probably buy the Shadow Strike one as the energy ring is already blue and I like the look of that Storm Wolf too much to do that :L
Is there a beyblade from the Metal saga that has a Tiger has a face bolt?
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Is there a beyblade from the Metal saga that has a Tiger has a face bolt?

No. The only felidae in the Metal Saga is Beat Lynx.
Is there anyone is San Diego Cali. That would like yo bey battle? And are there any tournaments here in SD?
Look in the official events forum for tournaments.
Hazel, isn't Leone one too?

Anyways, are the following weights for faces true?:
Stone Face = Regular MFB Face
MSF = MF
MSF-H = MF-H
Why does my hasbro black launcher grip tool, and part the launcher goes on, feel like it will come off super easily? And how do I fix that?
There's really no way to fix it. It's due to constant wear of the grip itself, and you should probably invest in buying another. Grips are great to have multiples of, as they are prone to breakage.
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:27 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Hazel, isn't Leone one too?

Anyways, are the following weights for faces true?:
Stone Face = Regular MFB Face
MSF = MF
MSF-H = MF-H

You can really find all the answers on Beywiki ...

Also, Leone is obviously a lion, not a tiger ...
Okay, is there anyway to find them for hasbro? Or do I have to order them online (amazon eBay etc.)
I actually meant that Leone was a felidae... Sorry for not wording my post to be more specific.
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:39 AM)Young_blader_MC Wrote: Okay, is there anyway to find them for hasbro? Or do I have to order them online (amazon eBay etc.)

Yes, however it will be quite expensive. You can get one from the Challenger Grip Set, which is no longer in production, or from an Ultimate Gift Set (they run about $40+) there are a couple of other sets that include them, but they are also expensive/not in production anymore. It would be better to purchase them online, and much easier. A site like eBay, or Amazon will do. You can also check the Bey Marketplace and open a buying thread.
Which Clear Wheel have the best synergy with Death? Im using a MF-H death defence/stamina hybrid setup and wanted to know if their where certain clearwheels that have the best synergy with